PDA

View Full Version : Big step

Jonelle
07-10-2008, 05:46 PM
I am going out to the movies tonight with SO with my legs fully shaven..

I can't wait to see if i get any type of reactions!!!

Wish me luck!

kisses

Jonelle:doll:

Wendy me
07-10-2008, 06:04 PM
from who??? your SO.........??????????...........

Babette
07-10-2008, 06:33 PM
I hope you are not disappointed, but don't be surprised if there are no reactions. My legs have been clean for quite some time and it has never once raised an eyebrow with anyone. Have fun enjoying the show. Smooth legs are fantastic.

Babette

Kieron Andrew
07-10-2008, 06:37 PM
no one will probably even notice

Kristen Marie
07-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Most likely you are the only one who will notice. It's been two summers for me now and the worst I get from females is that I have nice looking legs. I say thanks and that's it.

RobertaFermina
07-10-2008, 07:04 PM
In the dark,
Leaning Back,
Enjoying Your Clothing,
The brush of your Sweetie's arm against yours,
The brush of your smooth left leg folding over your right,
The brush of your smooth right leg folding over your right,
and maybe a little brush back and forth after shifting position?
The smell of your perfumes mixing,
and then the Opening Screen....

Enjoy !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Angie G
07-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Luck hun. :hugs:
Angie

Nicole Erin
07-10-2008, 08:11 PM
People may notice but doubtful anything will be said.
I have had my legs shaved for about 10 years and the only people who ask me about it are those who know me. No one in the general public has ever said anything to me.

Oh but if a GG that you know happens to see and be jealous saying "your legs are smoother than mine!" how will you feel about that? I have gotten that comment a few times. :heehee:

For you, next step - wearing pantyhose with your shorts in public.
Then sandals with hose and shorts. The toenails painted...

Where is that exhaustive list of "to do's"?

debbeelee1
07-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Yep, no one will probably not say a thing or no one at all will even notice or care! I shaved my legs all last fall, winter and spring and wore shorts down south. I'm a truck driver. No one ever said a thing, even in truck stops about my legs or even my pierced ears and I'm 56 years old! Not exactly shock material here!

Jonelle
07-10-2008, 09:14 PM
well, i will tell you what... it was a first for me and it was fantastic!! nobody said anything as you all sorta predicted but i did get a glance from a women in the lobby and it made me feel like a rebel!!

thank you all,

kisses

Jonelle

trannie T
07-11-2008, 02:51 AM
I've been wearing shorts every day for the past few weeks. Nobody has mentioned anything about my smooth legs. I've been wearing short sleeves for a couple months and nobody has said anything about my hairless arms.

karynspanties
07-11-2008, 05:30 AM
Nobody will say anything or even notice.

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Jonelle, you did not tell us what you were going to wear. Was it a skirt and if so long or short? Was it shorts, capris or pants? Maybe it was a dress! The feeling of freshly shaved legs is a nice one so I am sure you enjoyed your time out showing them off.

foxyjj111
07-11-2008, 04:26 PM
i have had many girls notice my shaved legs and tell me they were jeolous of how sexy the look but no one has ever asked if i was gay, cd, tg or anything else. they know i swim and run a lot and just chock it up to being athletic. now once they see the pink toes :), which only few of them have, they get the idea.
my guy friends see the legs all the time and dont think twice about it. they make fun jokes, unknowingly that i am a cd of course, and its no big deal. one buddy held his hand up to his face so that my upper body was hidden from his view and joked that he could probably mistake me for a chik. (inside i wanted to say, really :daydreaming:) but of course i had to laugh and tell him off. i found that sort of thing amusing as hell cuz they have not idea. anyway ill shut up now and stop rambling.
good luck with the shave.:)