PDA

View Full Version : All smiles at home

Carla
07-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Well after five years of moving slowly and focusing more on my wife's needs and fears more than mine, WE have both arrived!! I say we, because we moved through this together. Last Saturday (the holiday weekend), went spent the entire day at home. I was fully dressed, wig and all. It felt to me as if I had been dressing full time for years. I was that relaxed and
comfortable.

There was a few clothing catalogs laying around and I saw an outfit I could die for. She said you should get it! So we got out the tape measure and I went on line and placed the order. It arrived and when I tried it on, she said I looked wonderful. She said she was a little jealous because I looked better than she would in the same outfit.

I don't write this to brag. I write this for other girls out there that are struggling with revealing themselves to their SO's. Take this message as a sign that there is hope. We, my wife and I, are where we are today, because I took the advicce of other girls here to go slow, and consider everything from my wife's point of view first. I was no all about me.

Take the advice and go slow. It is worth the wait!

Angie G
07-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Yes it is Amy slow and steady wins the race. I'm proof I dress at home 5 days a week with my wife there in the same room I didn't try to have it all at once And I'm now there. :hugs:
Angie

Carla
07-10-2008, 10:15 PM
That's great Angie, five days a week! WOW. I still only dress on the weekend, except after we both get home from work and have dinner during the week, it's a quick shower and we both wear a simple pullover nightshirt. We click on the "boob" tube and usually fall asleep until the cat reminds us it's time to go to bed. So it's not a sexy nightgown or anything, just a simple nightshirt that she gave me to wear.

It took me 5 years to get to this point. How about you?