PDA

View Full Version : Your Posture

Amy Hepker
07-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

Since I have been wearing a Bra everyday, even at work. I have noticed my Posture is looking a lot better. I am standing up straighter and I sit better to be able to show off my newly grown breasts.

Oh ya, many people in the Plant I work at have seen my new developments, they have come from other departments to check me out. They try to not let me know they are looking, but when someone comes over to talk to you that you have never talked to before or very little you know what they are doing. I am getting jived about them and asked if I am wearing a Bra (which I am) but I don't tell them, I just say they they grew there because I have had to take steroids for a cold recently and I used to be real heavy, so they are just getting larger, and also they grow with old age too.

I am proud of my Breasts, but I make it perfectly clear I am not trying to get males, I am not Gay and I am only interested in Females. The Ladies at the plant are getting their eyes full too. I have had a lot of people looking. They have been growing for quite a while now. I started out by wearing a Bra the was flat against my chest and then started taking herbal hormones which worked for me. As time went by they grew larger and larger. They are only a B Cup but very noticable now, as a matter of fact they are larger than a lot of GGs at work. I have been wearing tighter and tighter T-shirts, and I wear a western shirt over that so they cannot see the Bra straps.

Anyway, back to this thread. Has your Posture improved since you started CDing more???

TommiTN
07-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Anyway, back to this thread. Has your Posture improved since you started CDing more???

Definitely! Wearing heels makes you stand up straighter.

lisalove
07-10-2008, 07:46 PM
That is one of the reasons why I wear a sports bra to work everyday. With alot of heavy lifting and walking on rugged ground, my back would start to ache, but since I started wearing the sports bras way back in 1994, my back doesn't ache near as much as it used to.
One of the other reasons I wear them is because of breast growth. I have been taking herbal suppliments for the last 3 years, and they have grown to a B cup aswell. They seem to want to stay a B cup as they haven't grown anymore than that in the last year or so. And that is great by me, as I have way too many 36 B bras. lol

CD Susan
07-10-2008, 07:54 PM
I am more aware of my posture when I am dressed. I do not slouch when I sit and walking in heels makes me walk more like a lady would. So yes, I have to say that cd'ing has improved my posture.

Angie G
07-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I think so I walk taller and try to keep my shoulders back. :hugs:
Angie

CD Tammy
07-11-2008, 05:36 AM
I wear body shaping tights or hose almost every day. Sometimes a waist clincher but I've considered going to a full corset. Posture it one of the reasons I am considering it.

Tina Dixon
07-11-2008, 06:32 AM
I have never been one who walks around bent over but when I dress I do stand straighter if only to make the girls stand out more.

Karren H
07-11-2008, 06:40 AM
Not really.... I've always had pretty good posture... And what I wear doesn't seem to effect it one way or the other....

Patrice
07-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Since I began wearing bras to work full-time (sports and otherwise) I have indeed noticed improvements to my posture and a general reduction in upper-body soreness and back-pain I never realized I had before! Amazing what you can get used to I guess.

Jillt
07-17-2008, 10:57 AM
have a few stories about standing tall when dressed even only underdressed giggles

Amy Hepker
07-17-2008, 03:56 PM
I mean it's like I totally feel like a new person now and I can be who I want to be to an extent, but even in male mode I sit and stand better, knowing that I am finally heading toward my true destiny.

Dragster
07-17-2008, 07:17 PM
If you wear a corset laced up tight, you can't help but stand, sit or walk with improved posture!

Tony

Emily Anderson
07-17-2008, 07:31 PM
I usually tie a 6ft tall 2 by 4 to my back with corset laces. It feels terrible, but least I'm standing straight as pole these days, and my breasts are perpendicular to my body! Full-frontal and side photo shots look great! Just don't shoot from the back.

victoriamwilliams1
07-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Yes, but I seem to loose it between dressings.