PDA

View Full Version : So I went out for the first time...long story

tracylace
07-11-2008, 12:56 AM
I think this is the first time I ever posted here, maybe I should have went into the intro forums but I think I wanted to share a story..lol..

About a month ago my GF was out of town, so I took the oppurtunity to dress up of course, black skirt, thigh high black stockings, some make-up, small t-shirt and bra, I borrowed one of my GF's coat, put on a wig and sat on the back patio for what seemed like 20 minutes, it was dark..so peaceful, just staring at the star en femme..so I finally took my courage in hand and decided to go take a walk in the dark around our modern trailer park...I walked for a good 30 minutes, really stressed to cross somebody but it never happened. I was scared of course to be talked to or something but I guess that's a given.

That walk was so refreshing..I wanted to do that for such a long time, the wind under the skirt was pleasant. I guess CD is some sort of pass time, I didn't do it and didn't really have the urge to do it since then..but if I have the chance, it's almost like a adrenaline rush to do it. But maybe that's because I live with my GF and can't do it much...

I've been wondering all my life why I do this, when I was little..probably around 4-5 years old I remember "dressin up" with my female cousin. We did it again later when we were probably around 10, I remember my mom buying clothes at a used clothing market and not making much of a fuss or any opposition against it. I didn't do it at all since then, until about these past 2 years (I'm 26 now). I started wearing some stockings/tights under my jeans this winter stealthly...and went out at used clothes market and bought some clothes...I get a adrenaline rush doing that too..the fear of being caught?

When I dress up I look at the mirror and actually think I look like a girl with very little make-up...I'm a skinny 140lbs, 5"10 guy. I don't have much of a beard/hair in general..I always wondering if my hormones were in that female-male borderline. I'm kind of ashamed to say it but when I CD I get some sort of..mental sexual masturbation..? Anyone else get that feeling? That being said i'm totally straight. No doubts about it. But sometime I wish I was female? Wow!!! I'm wierd.

Anyway, that's my story, I'm messed up with that part of my life and currently debating if it's worth saying it to my GF..which I'd hope she'd totally dig it and go for out of town nights with me....

Wow that was long! And I feel like a freak typing all that, but I assure all of you that my social life is quite normal, like probably most of yours too:D

boy2girl31
07-11-2008, 02:38 AM
I think we all have times when we think we are weird but we for the most part accept ourselves for who we are. That is the main thing. As for telling your gf that is completely up to you. I myself believe in honesty in all things, but I can't seem to keep a gf for very long so take my advice with a grain of salt. If she is an understanding person then drop some hints and see how she reacts then base your decision on that. Good luck.

Angie G
07-11-2008, 06:47 AM
Tracy your not a freak part of your mind just has a softer side then most it's not wrong or anything. Tell you GF you've seen something about cross dressers and ask what she thinks of them and ask if she could ever go with one. then you'll know if you should tell her or not. :hugs:
Angie

foxyjj111
07-11-2008, 07:16 AM
the more people you talk to about it (especially on here) you find that you are not that wierd and begin to except yourself and not worry to much about it. i used to hate the way i was and now love and embrace it. still trying to get out and meet more people but five years ago i didnt want anyone to know cuz i felt like it was a weekness. ive since come to think of it as a strength, as my paradox in gender helps me be more objective in everyday life. how many guys can say that. :)
anyway (blah blah blah), your not weird sweetheart, keep doing what your doing and i hope it goes well with the gf (im still trying to tackle that one:sad:)

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Tracy, your story is similar to those of most of the rest of us here. No, you are not wierd for feeling this way. Crossdressers are quite common actually, we are just not being seen by the rest of society. As for telling your gf be carefull here. Try to get a feel for how she feels about cd before you tell her. If she is accepting and is willing to be part of your dressing then you will be very happy indeed. I wish you the best and hope you will find acceptance from her.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Tracy,
Thats a great story. I'm very glad you had the courage.

I don't know if this would considered "going out" but here is my story.

Last weekend,my wife & I were staying at the family condo in New Jersey,so on Sunday night around 11:30PM.we decided to take some chairs out and sit since it was a nice night. I was dressed up and my wife said "Just go out,we'll only be 30 feet away from the door and its late no one will be around". I thought "Why Not" and let me say, it felt great. We sat out till 2:30 talking and having drinks and being out femme was great.

I thinking that the next time we go to San Francisco,I might go out femme on the town since its more common there and I won't have to worry about running into anyone we know or family.

Felicity :)

tricia_uktv
07-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Yay, Tracy. brill, well done. Its actually easier than you think :)