PDA

View Full Version : I think the neighbors know now....

Cheryl Anne
07-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Just three little quick stories from the past week when my neighbors actually seen me dressed.

The first was when my wife’s friend from two houses down came over. His mom and my wife are very close friends and so with me being an open person thought that it would be unfair to just let her find out about my CDing, so my wife told her. From what my wife said she didn’t bat an eye or was surprised and just said ok. Well she in turn told her son, he’s about 35. He did tell my wife that the first time he would see me dressed that he would probably laugh at me. Well the day came when my wife and I were in the kitchen talking and he came in. I was dressed in a navy blue skirt, a blue top with a flower pattern down the right side, had my bra and forms in, and nails painted light frosted pink. It seemed he really didn’t take notice till I got up to refill my coffee cup. I guess it was the effect that when I stood up he actually saw my breasts and seen the skirt. The look on his face was kind of priceless. But I went about like nothing was out of place. Got my coffee and sat back down and kept talking.

Next was my neighbor lady right next door. I had been going outside dressed in the back yard looking over my wife’s flower garden seeing what was blooming and what was about to bloom. So I was out taking photographs of some of my wife’s flowers when I had seen not only the neighbor but her adult daughter too. Well I think that they had to really see what they saw, because they came out separately two times. I think I was fully done up with skirt, top, forms, make-up and wig that day. I have seen her a few times after that and she just smiles and says hi.

The neighbor on the other side of my house seen me out yesterday (Thursday). I was heading out to just bug my wife while she tended to her garden. I was dressed in a light blue skirt, purple top and a purple scrunchie in my hair making a nice ponytail. I don’t think I was quite ready to show off myself to that neighbor yet, but I was already out the door when I heard my wife talking to him through the bushes. Well I went to look at the flowers and see if there were some that I could get then went back in to get my camera. It kind of looked like I was trying to avoid him. Well I came back out with camera in hand and as I did he said hi and I said hi back and went about like it was a normal day. I had ask my wife later as to his reaction. She said that he had a bemused look on his face when I went back for the camera but after that nothing when I returned.

I guess it’s not too bad in the backyard dressed. Now all I have to do is get up the courage to do the same in the front yard, other that making a quick dash to or from the car.

By the way, I tend to dress en-fem 90% of the time.

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Good for you Cheryl! It is no one elses business what you choose to wear. You seem to be confident about your dressing and have the right attitude about it. So now your neighbors know you are a cd. No big deal, right? I for one do not care anymore what others think and live my life the way I want to. It sounds like you feel the same and I admire you for that.

RobertaFermina
07-11-2008, 12:46 PM
I like that you are "letting go" of worry and concern and seemingly blithely stepping into your new life.

makes sense that you are letting down your inhibitions and beginning to move about your neighborhood as yourself !

Be Well !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Cheryl Anne
07-14-2008, 03:18 PM
I like that you are "letting go" of worry and concern :

Letting go.... well maybe not exactly letting go, but not holding on with everything I have. I still have a little worry and concern. :) I still don't know the neighbors across the street.