PDA

View Full Version : How different are you while dressed?

Stiletto
05-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Is it much different?

When I'm dressed, I LOVE doing things I normally DON'T as a guy.

For instance...ummm, dressing up! LOL! I NEVER got into Halloween or costumes of any sort but I love crossdressing.

Also, when my nails get long it drives me crazy. Put me in a skirt and I need my long press-on nails.

Tight clothes....same deal. As a dude, I hate it but the alter-ego loves it.

Lipstick? I don't like when I get it on my face as a guy but again, put some heels on me and i'm not complete without it. I LOVE it.

Jewelry is the same. I normally don't wear any, including a watch. Dressed up though, I have earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I even carry around a purse like I have somewhere to go! LOL!

Any of you enjoy things you normally wouldn't while dressed?

Deidra Cowen
05-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Dancing...like it as a fem. Don't as a male. Probably cause as a male I have to watch myself and try to be macho while dancing. :rolleyes:

DonnaT
05-17-2005, 10:25 AM
Can't think of anything in particular that I like doing when dressed that I wouldn't like when drab.

For example. long nails are fine, and they are even painted a light pink even when in drab.

philmaria
05-17-2005, 10:48 AM
I have more bounce in my step,and i do housework faster and happier

Kimberly
05-17-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm just happier - much happier. Complete change in mood! :)

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 12:40 PM
well the "him" side of me is not that nice ... but we hang out with "him" well because he got the money for shopping .....my wendy side is well just a lot of fun to have around...and wendy things are a lot more fun than "him" things anyday......

TaylorAB
05-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Hi Stiletto:

My disposition is much better when I am dressed. I am much happier and more calm. I also expression myself better. :)

AbbyLee
05-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi Hon,

When I am dressed, I become an entirely different persona, absolutely and unequivocally fem. Everything is different!

Mira
05-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Dressed I'm more relaxed and more likely to be aroused. It's so thrilling and I'm overall much happier. Sad thing is, I have to be happy to get dressed so I can feel happy.....ouch, what a circle :)

axdressa
05-17-2005, 08:19 PM
i dress mainly when i get depressed, i then start to relax my gf knows so it does help but she doesnt want me to do it all the time i want to wax my legs but she wont let me i know if i do get to wax them i will never want to grow hair there again ... when i am dressed i do the house work more quickly and tend to put things away but as a man i tend to just move things around xx

Donna Delite
05-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Although I act differently and of course look different when dressed I'm the same person, just 2 sides of the same coin!

Mia lynn
05-17-2005, 09:55 PM
i love painting my nails cherry red it really makes me feel ever so girly. I also enjoy painting my pouty lipsdifferent colors - red is still this girl fav. I always go yo bed in a very fem nitie. Right now I have I have a mud pack on.I mean we girls always have to worry about our looks, right?
Hugs
Mia lynn

Sharon
05-17-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm the same person either way, I'm just happier and more at peace when dressed.

melissacd
05-17-2005, 10:10 PM
I find that I tend to feel more at ease expressing myself, showing emotion, walking with a graceful effeminate step, being demure and coy. My personality rainbow is more colourful and brighter.

Victoria Pink
05-17-2005, 11:49 PM
yep, I have to agree with all of you girls that said you are more relaxed, happier, feel feminine and softer. I feel "all girl" as soon as I slip on a pair of panties. If they are pink (like they are right now) look out. I really feel femme right now. :)

Victoria

Tristen Cox
05-18-2005, 01:23 AM
I'm the same person either way, I'm just happier and more at peace when dressed.
And sometimes she flirts with you if she's in a really good mood :D

GypsyKaren
05-18-2005, 01:58 AM
You couldn'y get me on a dancefloor in drab for all the money inthe world. Not only do I enjoy dancing en femme, I actually did it on a platform. For me this is a biggee.
GypsyKaren

Deanna2
05-18-2005, 03:43 AM
I guess I'm still me when I dress up, but like many of you I do feel more comfortable and relaxed - just so natural. Sometimes I'll sit back in comfy chair and just let the feeling sink in.

Probably the one thing I do dressed up that I don't do in drab is check the mirror quite frequently (like a lot).

Luvya

Gemma
05-18-2005, 04:15 AM
I did'nt think I did act any different, apart from feeling very fem, but my lady has said she noctice's a difference about me, maybe the way I walk or sit or talk, she has'nt really said what, but I suppose only a RG could notice any change, I do, and I don't want to be vulgar here, is sit down when I take a pee, couple reason's, and one a woman once said "Man can send someone to the moon, yet they still can't aim straight", sitting down I'm not gonna get splashes from the side on to my stockings and It also adds to the experience of being fem

jo_ann
05-18-2005, 10:43 PM
I hate long nails as a guy too.. in drag I like them as long as I'm not typing or doing anything else that requires rapid finger movement. I don't like tight clothes as a guy, but if I wear enough under-shape equipment I like tight in femme mode. I hate getting lipstick on me, seeing it on glasses or on my sandwich, but I love wearing it. jewelry is an absolute must, yet as a guy I can't stand wearing a watch (I tolerate my wedding band). I love to get house cleaning done when I'm femme.. I slip into my alter ego and it's like it's not even me doing the work. it really is amazing how much your personality can change just by the way you look.

sarah8553
05-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Hi,

I find I cheer up A LOT when in fem clothes. I also find that a lot of my behaviour changes...

Firstly, like many blokes, I spend too much time on my computer, in my computer, fixing my computer etc... (You get the idea) - but as a women, it almost seems like a chore working on a computer.

Secondly, I am pretty hyperactive in drab. I eat about 4,000 calories a day, drink 4-5 coffee and run rings around everyone. My friend who helps me when I am fem says she prefers me a lot when I am in fem as I just calm down and seem happier, perhaps the women trapped inside REALLY wants to get out!

Third, I seem to be more considerate and caring towards others. I don't know why, but I am ok as a guy, just much better as fem, anybody know what that's about, be my guest.

Lastly, I never have time to worry about appearence as a guy, but in fem, my legs HAVE to be smooth, my lipstick has to be right, and I am always playing with my hair to make it look right (I wear a long, black wig - but have shaved hair as a guy).

If anyone can explain these, I would like to hear from you, I'm on MSN Messenger, add me to your contacts as sarah8553@hotmail.co.uk and I'll be around...

Loves n kisses,

Sarah. x

Mia lynn
05-20-2005, 02:29 PM
When I'm wearing a dress, heels and Makeup I am a completely different person so very fem. I am Mia Lynn when doing my nail and painting my lips.
I am so very sweet and gentle and lady like. I forget about my boy side.
Being on this site also makes me think and feel so very girly. I dream is to go out completely en femme with a couple of other sisters.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

Imogen_Mann
05-20-2005, 05:44 PM
The one thing, the main thing I notice... I cant dress without smoking. :) Rest of the time, comitted non smoker (gave up ages and ages ago)

karen marie
05-21-2005, 03:48 AM
i feel alive.it's like i'm being the person i was meant to
be.definitely more emotional. karen.

Crystal Harmony
05-21-2005, 04:09 AM
I feel very relaxed and much,much happier :D my mood changes some what,all for the better of course.

Lisainohio
05-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Yes. I feel feminine, sexy and I feel like a woman... (best as I can imagine) lol
Lisa

Dawn
05-21-2005, 11:23 AM
For me....it's like letting the genie out of the bottle....or in my case the "Dawn".
She completely consumes my soul....taking away all the stress and worries of my male life!
Like the other girls here, I feel so relaxed and feminine when dressed. It's a high you can't get from drugs!!

Dawn

Stephenie
05-23-2005, 09:57 AM
I feel happier and more relaxed about myself and life in general. It feels like I am complete and not hiding part of myself. I can feel the hard parts of my personality give way to the softer parts. I know that others notice the differets but, don't know why.

Stephenie

stephanie98022
05-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Is it much different?

When I'm dressed, I LOVE doing things I normally DON'T as a guy.

For instance...ummm, dressing up! LOL! I NEVER got into Halloween or costumes of any sort but I love crossdressing.

Also, when my nails get long it drives me crazy. Put me in a skirt and I need my long press-on nails.

Tight clothes....same deal. As a dude, I hate it but the alter-ego loves it.

Lipstick? I don't like when I get it on my face as a guy but again, put some heels on me and i'm not complete without it. I LOVE it.

Jewelry is the same. I normally don't wear any, including a watch. Dressed up though, I have earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I even carry around a purse like I have somewhere to go! LOL!

Any of you enjoy things you normally wouldn't while dressed?
I enjoy being looked at and having comments made as to how sexy I am look

MelindaC
05-23-2005, 06:27 PM
I feel much more relaxed and free when I'm dressed. Even doing things around the house or putzing on the computer, I seem to think better and somehow feel more "in tune" with the world around me. My feminine side is definitely very strong and has many good qualities.

Deidra Cowen
05-23-2005, 07:28 PM
I thought up another one last night. I love being photographed as a fem...and I like my pics. Dispite having the wrong plumbing so to speak, I think my femmy side is how I ought to look and the way I perfer to appear.

I hate being photographed as a male and almost always dislike how the pic turns out. :eek: A few months ago I put up a profile as a male at a dating site online so as to meet GGs. I took like thirty pics of myself just to get one I did not hate. :rolleyes:

Deidra

CharleneCD
05-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Its not being dressed that changes me, it was when I started to dress that the changes happened My male side with all its prejudices and misconceptions has been told to shut up and grow up. Letting my fem side out has made me more whole and I am growing every day. The only difference is Charlene can feel sexy but Ed likes to feel handsome and lusted after. basicly both like to be looked at, admired, and be complimented on their looks.

Amelie
05-23-2005, 08:44 PM
This question is sooooo familiar. I think somebody asked me this question at a castle I once visited.

I am not much different from drab to drag. I still feel like a female in whatever clothes I wear.

I might be more aggressive when dressed in fem, I don't take much stuff from people like I do when in drab.

Babette

stephanie98022
06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes. I feel feminine, sexy and I feel like a woman... (best as I can imagine) lol
LisaI defenitly feel sexy when dressed and love the attention

curlyalmond
06-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Everyone said it all, it's the feeling of being a woman thats the change. Sexy, comfortable, the smell of perfume, the taste of lipstick, the feel of fine silk and the flow of a sexy dress that makes me feel different.

Just reading and responding on the web site make me feel different, in the same sort of way, and I'm dressed as a guy right now, but feel like a woman inside.

Tristen Cox
06-24-2005, 05:31 PM
This question is sooooo familiar. I think somebody asked me this question at a castle I once visited.

I asked this last year but I don't think Billy ever replied to me then :cry:

Stormgirl
06-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Feel more feminine and do not act/walk/behave like a male.

misty_waves
06-24-2005, 05:38 PM
That is so weird, Jayme! I am exactly the same way... I gave up smoking a few years ago, but when I'm Misty, I have this unexplainable desire to smoke.

Deep down, underneath it all, I do feel more feminine than masculine. Ultimately, I consider myself to be genderless, but society would classify my personality as feminine. What this means to me is that most of the time (when in drab), I feel like I'm wearing a costume/mask. I feel strong but weak at the same time because I know a veneer only goes so deep. So like you, Amelie, I notice that I tend to take more bullshit from people. Whereas Misty has nothing to hide, so she doesn't give a f**k!

When I'm Misty, I LOVE dancing all around my apartment. What's even more weird is that Misty has better rhythm! But overall, I feel so much more free, uninhibited, and like I have nothing to hide.

- Misty

synsyster
06-24-2005, 05:43 PM
it's like night and day, well actually i guess its like male and female. you chicks are soo lucky. :thumbsup:

JoAnnDallas
06-24-2005, 06:19 PM
When I am all dressed up with makeup, wig, nail polish, jewlery, and perfume, I am Definitely female. If I am in my "everyday clothes", I feel Feminine, If in drab definitely male.

racquel
06-24-2005, 06:48 PM
I feel much more relaxed and free when I'm dressed. Even doing things around the house or putzing on the computer, I seem to think better and somehow feel more "in tune" with the world around me. My feminine side is definitely very strong and has many good qualities.
Could't word it any better than this, ;)

Khriss
06-26-2005, 02:12 AM
I get a calming serenity donning femme' items like,hose-shoes, nice boots,,sure. But,, fully(blown), dressed in a "wishing to pass"mode,as in total fashion ensemble' with hair coifed ,painstaking detail to makeup and ALL of "IT" I start to feel very erotic and sensual,,,,sorry if that sounds lewd but,, I get---hmmm excited and bubbly ALL Over hmmm-- xx"K" - and rather shy too,in a coy kind of way-

Sara Kat
06-26-2005, 02:15 AM
I'm two totally different people. My male side hates things my female side loves and vice versa. Music, movies, people...I really feel like I'm two different people. Sometimes it's really hard to keep track of stuff. :(

Sarah Roberts
06-26-2005, 11:41 PM
IO love short skirts nad high heels. I workout a lot and many girls over the years have always commented on how shapely my legs are. I want to show them off.
The feel of nylons aginst my skin. I have always loved that soft silky feeling.
My entire demeanor is different. I walk taller, sway my hips more, use my arms and hands differently, facial mannerisms and the sheer excitement of looking into a mirror and seeing a totally differnt person on the other side. A more softer, senual gentler person than my male counter part.

I wish I could be Zaria all the time!!!

emmicd
06-27-2005, 12:52 AM
When dressed en femme I feel natural. When dressed as a guy I feel like an actor.

I love wearing dresses with such feminine designs such as floral prints and bright colors such as pink and yellow.

As a guy I'm very conservative in my dress. But as a girl I have so much flexibility. I love feminine styles.

Occasionally I will be daring when dressed in male mode. I'll wear a pink shirt with my suit. Or on the beach I'll wear my long boxer style swimsuit with a mermaid on the front. It's a guy's swimsuit but it has a beautiful mermaid on it.

As a girl in crossdressing mode I love one piece swimsuits and bikini skirt swimsuits. Pink is my favorite color as a girl.

Blue is my favotite color as a boy.

Emmi

mariej
06-27-2005, 01:31 AM
Marie is usually cool, calm, and collected.Enjoys the simple things like walking down a high street and buying a new lipstick.Marie is lighthearted, carefree and gay (both meanings!) and is basically just a heddonist out for a good time.
Mr Hyde runs round all the time like his ass is on fire and really doen't enjoy life too much. Too many responsibilities. too much to do,and never has enough time to do what he thinks needs to be done.Meanwhile Marie lurks inside gently shaking her head thinking "Why doesn't the silly sod just chill out,get dressed, and go shopping?"
L&P
Mariej
xx
PS
If wasn't for Marie Mr Hyde would probably have had a coronary by now!!!

Jo_2s
06-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Just had to say, for me, it's like the feeling you get when you eventually hit the beach and float in a warm sea ( hope you can understand ? )
Can you hold an argument when dressed ? I can't

Akyra
06-27-2005, 01:15 PM
as apart from nekked?????

i never get drafts an i dont have to worry bout sitting n white linens......

oh yeah usually less people stare at me.....

but hey wth why not you know......

i just wanna know who the f*** invented seatbelts..........

that go across yur boobs?????

grrrrr.....

okiez i'll stop :D