PDA

View Full Version : I saw you (in Vermont this time!)

Cristi
07-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Me: driving along some residential streets in Brattleboro, VT

You: Walking along the sidewalk in a short floral print dress.

I was out driving a few nights ago and taking a shortcut through a residential neighborhood (Washington street, in Brattleboro VT). For some reason, a pedestrian walking along the sidewalk really caught my eye. She was wearing a short white dress with a really 'loud' floral print in brigh primary colors. I don't know what triggered my radar, the clothes that didn't really 'fit in' to the area, or the way she was walking (or rather 'tromping') along, obviously not used to heels.

I slowed a bit as I went past (she was walking in the same direction I was, so all I got was a look from the back) to confirm my suspicions as I went past. Sure enough, the short hair in a man's cut and male features pretty much settled things. I considered stopping to say 'hi', but she was already acting really nervous.

As I went past, another vehicle was coming toward us, so for a few seconds she was fully light from both directions by the lights of our cars, and I think that must have been something that made her even more nervous (the street usually has very low traffic).

I went around the block and turned back to drive the street in the other direction, but on my return trip there was no sign of her. She probably got too nervous and dashed back to the car once the traffic had gone by.

Oh well. If it was anybody reading this post.... nice legs, but you need some practice walking in heels and you should find an outfit that 'blends in' a bit better if you are trying to pass. :)

AmandaM
07-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Stalker! Geez, you probably made her pee her pants! LOL

deja true
07-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Really! the slowing down cars are scary as hell!

But it wasn't me this time either!

I don't do floral prints...

suzy cool
07-11-2008, 02:33 PM
There's a woman in Vermont with a slight facial hair problem going to hate you when she reads this.:)

Cristi
07-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Stalker! Geez, you probably made her pee her pants! LOL

You know... I though about that as I went past, so I DIDN'T slow down more than a few mph in order to avoid spooking her anymore than she already was. I was coming up to a stop sign in another few hundred feet, so the slowing down shouldn't have spooked her anyway.

I figured I was OK with going around the block for another look, since I have a non-descript car that she probably wouldn't recognize as having gone past once already.... and the street itself was dark enough that all she probably ever saw of my car was the taillights.

If I REALLY wanted to spook her, I would have pulled over and asked for directions or something... but that would have been evil :devil:

There's a woman in Vermont with a slight facial hair problem going to hate you when she reads this.:)

Yeah, 'false positives' have got to be tough on GGs that look masculine. I know of a few that could really be mistaken for crossdressers. It would have to be REALLY tough to be a real GG and having a kid look at you and say 'Hey look, a man in a dress!' :( :(

renee k
07-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Well with all the recent sightings that have been reported on this forum. I think we need a special section to list them in.

Huggs, Renee

Eileen
07-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Gosh Cristi there a so many possibilities as to who you saw. There are quite a few GG's who are not used to wearing heels. In any case I will keep my eye out for you when I am out at night in VT.

Eileen

steftoday
07-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Well with all the recent sightings that have been reported on this forum. I think we need a special section to list them in.

Huggs, Renee

Area 51?? :D

Jenny Beth
07-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Area 51?? :D

...Unidentified Figure Outside...