PDA

View Full Version : So she says.... Maybe you should wear a bra!!

Karren H
07-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Hahahaha... So in the never ending persuit to out myself... So I seems...

I went downstairs to see our secretary this afternoon.. Looking for some Advil, since I've got a killer headache... And after giving me some she said that she hoped it wasn't due to anything serious... So I told her about my brain tumor... And pitutary gland problem... And my breasts... She didn't know that, having started after I was diagnosed...

We chatted for an hour and she told me her medical problems and we ended up back talking about my breasts... I told her that although the meds shrunk the tumor that they didn't shrink my breasts... And that walking hard down the steps hurt like hell sometimes She was amazed and said "see now ya know how we feel!! Maybe you should wear a bra!".

:)

She even asked how they were when I played ice hockey!!

If I wasn't married and she wasn't half my age.... Lol Next time I'll ask her if she has any recomendations!! So just another exciting day at work!!!

darla_g
07-11-2008, 03:44 PM
hmmm well women can play ice hockey!

man in panties
07-11-2008, 04:10 PM
That was verry humorus story. Does she know about you now? If so what does she think?

Just woundering

Tomara
07-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi Karren , I`m kind of surprised that you didn`t tell her that you allready do wear one . Your not getting shy on us are you ? lol I hope the advil and conversation helped you to get over the headache . Tomara

SherriePall
07-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Karren -- How do you get yourself into these situations and conversations? I shutter to think where that conversation could have gone.

RobertaFermina
07-11-2008, 05:06 PM
an offhanded remark about strap marks, or lift&seperation might do the trick....

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Amy Hepker
07-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Today, I had a girl that works in the same plant I do walk up behind me when we were waiting for our checks and she pats me on the shoulder. Well, I know the other girls put her up to it just to see if I was wearing a Bra which, Oh course I was and I am. She was telling everyone when I got my check and headed toward the door. So, now it is out everybody knows that I work with. I don't care, I will just tell them I don't want mine to sag or hurt when I am driving a fork truck, with all th bumps. I have grown mine to a B Cup so if they ask, yes they are real. There has been a lot of people talking about them lately and I knew it was just a matter of time before they would find out anyway. I have already told them I am not Gay, so that takes care of that.

Claire3
07-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Dont go out myself.I wish i had the confidence 2 do so.Karen,i love your life events,pls dont stop.:love:

Nicole Erin
07-11-2008, 07:03 PM
KArren, I think you should wear a bra so that whenever you act up [how many times a day?] the person you aggrivated will be able to snap your bra strap. :devil:

KateSpade83
07-11-2008, 08:12 PM
It's nice talking bra talk with a chick!

susie evans
07-12-2008, 12:50 AM
KARREN
you should tell her you wear a sports bra when you play hocky

:hugs: susie