PDA

View Full Version : Erika escapes from the house for the first time!

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
07-11-2008, 04:06 PM
I finally ventured out into public as Erika and it was a thrilling, scary and liberating experience.:battingeyelashes:

This was no easy task, as my wife's son and daughter-in-law are just four houses away from us and always seem to be watching my every move. I did not care anymore. Erika needed to get some fresh air.

I wore a sexy, sleeveless, short pink floral dress, with black pumps. I am totally shaved so I was smooth and sexy. I am here in Arizona so it is too hot today for pantyhose, and it felt like such freedom to get out and about in cool dress. I could get used to this:daydreaming:

I went to a Safeway grocery store a few miles from the house. I at first shimmed around the store sexily for a while before getting up the confidence to make a purchase.

While in the aisles I got no funny looks or glances from any of the customers, could it be I was passing? (I know the "P" word.) I think not. I am over 6 feet and 250 plus. I did hear some giggling from the young employees as I approached the checkout.

I did not care. I was Woman here me roar! The clerk smiled and said have a nice day mam..and as I walked away I herd her say...sir..I still felt victorious.
I had freed Erika from the chains of captivity.

Next adventure will be shopping for some clothes in a CD friendly atmosphere. The Arizona Desert heat isn’t that bad when you are in a sexy summer dress.

:love:

Erika the free !

Jonelle
07-11-2008, 04:08 PM
congrats erika!! You are a "model" american

suzy cool
07-11-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm supposed to go "Yeah you go girl". But in my heart I am thinking, 'That is just reckless'. You say you don't pass? I'd maybe think it through a little before your next adventure.

Shannen
07-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Sounds to me like a wonderful time! I've come to the same conclusion about being able to pass at 6'2" ... Oh to be 5'6" and 120 lbs! :eek:

But having fun in a skirt has got to be one of the best things in life! Keep going for it!

-Shannen

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Congratulations on your first time out Erika! It sounds like you enjoyed it and that is all that matters.

vikki2020
07-11-2008, 11:32 PM
I'm supposed to go "Yeah you go girl". But in my heart I am thinking, 'That is just reckless'. You say you don't pass? I'd maybe think it through a little before your next adventure.

Congrats, Erika. I don't think that was reckless---what are you supposed to do?Go out and enjoy yourself!That is how you do it,with confidence.Think what through?Going into a store and making a purchase?Thats what the store is there for!Keep on escaping, Erika!!:thumbsup:

Empress Lainie
07-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Congratulations Erika, isn't it glorious. I remember keven before my transition I went to local Vons in my blue velour nightgown and long red wig. No one gave me a second glance.

And the 2nd day of my fulltime as a woman, one of the boys working there was all over himself to help me, calling me ma'am, and the clerk called me Mrs. Neel (my old name, I changed both.)

It made me feel so good, so I can empathize with you.

victoriamwilliams1
07-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Congratulations Erika:) Freedom is fun.

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
07-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the support ladies; it means a lot to me.
Yes freedom is fun ! :love:

Holly
07-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Erika, life isn't about passing, it is about living. Enjoy your life and live it on your terms. Congratulations.

Alaceann
07-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Sounds to me like a wonderful time! I've come to the same conclusion about being able to pass at 6'2" ... Oh to be 5'6" and 120 lbs! :eek:

But having fun in a skirt has got to be one of the best things in life! Keep going for it!

-Shannen

I'd be happy with 135 lbs. and I am 5' 6''.

Nicole Erin
07-12-2008, 12:42 PM

Aww to hell with passing or not. I think what she should think over is where to go on the next outing. :battingeyelashes:

I'd be happy with 135 lbs. and I am 5' 6''.

If you are even close to 135 I just want to say - Move your skinny butt over so us big girls can get to the buffet.

Bev06 GG
07-12-2008, 03:21 PM
That couldn't have been easy, the first time is always the worst for nerves. I'm glad you didn't give a damn because at the end of the day you only live once so enjoy yourself.
Take care Erica
Bev

SatinDoll00
07-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Congrats Erika!

I had a similar experience my first time out as well. I let it bother me. I am glad to see a sister that went out, didn't pass, and didn't let it get her down!!

Cheers to you! :drink:

Passing is a great goal, but at the same time, we cannot stay hidden away like monsters in a dungeon forever! Nothing awful happened to you, and you had fun...that's the important thing.

Morgan