PDA

View Full Version : nails

man in panties
07-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Last night I suggested to my wife that I remove the calises from her feet and paint her nails. Well I got one foot almost done, I was halfway through painting them and she aked me if I wanted mine done. HUM... YES... She giggled alittle about the thought and then did it!

She had made the comment as she was almost done with my first foot. My daddy is turning into such a lady. LOL.... He is wearing mommys clothes and getting his nails painted. OMG... We laughed and I said to her that I would love to wear more of her stuff and also be able to paint my fingers too.

Well she said we will see.

Things are going in a positive direction guys!!!!!! I am so happy.

RobertaFermina
07-11-2008, 04:28 PM
How cool, having fun together, discovering new joys together !

To me, it doesn't get any better than that !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

foxyjj111
07-11-2008, 04:32 PM
must be nice...my gf would never do that. i have painted her toes several times hoping she would do the same to no avail. she even makes comments when i do metro things like shave legs, pluck eyebrows. (your such a women she says). we have been together for like 5 years and i think i need to tell her about the cding, or just tell her to move on cuz well, thats the way i am.
by the way she doesnt have any idea or at least ive never told her. maybe she knows a bit and is waiting for me to tell her. who knows.
anyway good for you and i hope it continues to go well.:)
what color was the polish???

Tomara
07-11-2008, 04:39 PM
It is great that she is accepting and willing to help you to enjoy your feminine side . maybe she would be ok with clear on your fingers . Tomara

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 11:23 PM
It sounds like you have a great wife who understands you. I am so happy for you.

Joanne f
07-12-2008, 01:08 AM
I am glad to hear that you are both sharing things together, i hope it go`s well for both of you .

joanne

Empress Lainie
07-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Last night I suggested to my wife that I remove the calises from her feet and paint her nails. Well I got one foot almost done, I was halfway through painting them and she aked me if I wanted mine done. HUM... YES... She giggled alittle about the thought and then did it!

She had made the comment as she was almost done with my first foot. My daddy is turning into such a lady. LOL.... He is wearing mommys clothes and getting his nails painted. OMG... We laughed and I said to her that I would love to wear more of her stuff and also be able to paint my fingers too.

Well she said we will see.

Things are going in a positive direction guys!!!!!! I am so happy.

Lucky lucky YOU! I started painting my fingernails a year before my epiphany. What happened was I saw a bottle of blue fingernail polish and I just had to have it. So that is how I started. A few months ago I did my toenails too.

I can't do them myself since I can't easily bend and my hand hs a tremor. I get compliments all the time on my nails and toenails from strangers.

KayR
07-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Its so nice to be able to share these little things together. My wife and I sometimes have such "girly" nights, and it definitely brings us closer together, and without the selfishness of "its all about me". I sometimes give her a full-on hair treatment; hot oil, massaged into her scalp and hair, thorough wash, conditioner and rinse. I think of it as giving something back to her for accepting my "hobby".

man in panties
07-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Thanks for being so supportive of me. I love that my wife is starting to have fun with it. Seeing as we had a rocky past with cding.

Foxy it was a dark cherry red color.