PDA

View Full Version : I Went Out

Transboy
07-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Hi i am 23 and crossdress when i can,

Anyway here i go lol,It was a sunday morning and around 2am,my girlfriend was a sleep so i put on my short black skirt and stocking with my black top of course high heels 4" high and borrowed my girlfriends coat which add a hood and decided it was time to go out for a walk.
So i went for a walk around the block.I opened my kitchen door with my hood up and carefully not waking my girlfriend and then my back gate.i was nervous of going out my kitchen at first so i waited around 20 mins then thought i relly need to do this so i went thru my back garden and out the front hoping nobody seen me.
When i got to the front and walked down my drive i seen a couple of cars and ran back behind my girlfriends car so they couldnt see me,Finally i made it off the drive then went for it,the roads were silent and nobody around i started to wlk around the corner and got to the top of the road as i turned the corner there were too young girls walking my direction possibly around my age,I then got really nervous and turned the other way and started to run(not very far) as i started to walk they were right behind me so i walked pass my house and straight up another road until it was safe to turn back i could here them talking and laughing as they knew i was a man dressed as a women.I then walked back from the road and back home thru the back garden.
I am now nervous that they might have seen my face and pass me in the street and also my neighbours could have seen me as it was a big panic.

What should i do?

TommiTN
07-11-2008, 05:53 PM
At this point there isn't much you can do. The girls probably don't know where you live or what you look look like because you had the hood up (didn't you?). At 2AM your neighbors were likely sound asleep. Just cool it and let things sit a while. I had a similar situation recently. Read the thread entitled "Oooops!"

Nicole Erin
07-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Well if anything gets said or asked, do not act shameful or anything like that.

As long as you do not embarrased or scared, they aren't going to give you any crap.

"Yeah I heard so and so saw you dressed as a woman..."

And you could say "Yeah it is comfortable, it is just hard deciding what to wear...

And then all the normal stupid questions about why and are you gay and what does so and so think....

After that, you will probably never hear about it again.

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 07:19 PM
I don't think there is much to worry about here. I doubt that the two girls recognized you in the early morning darkness. Forget that it happened and enjoy what you like to do.

carolyn todd
07-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Hello transboy,
once you are out side the door you must keep going, if you stop and hide behind cars people will think you a burglar about to commit burglary and call the police.
another way is pretend you are talk or listen to the phone or music
try it next time, or any one go out for first time.

carolyn xx

Christine Kelly
07-12-2008, 10:04 AM
What should i do?

I think you just did it! :heehee:
Next time, don't be such a scaredy cat!