PDA

View Full Version : i need some advice please

Goodlookinglady
07-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Hello everyone i hope some one can help me with a problem that i have i am 32 and i have been crossdressing full time for almost 1 year and a half .My first problem is with my mom i told her about a little over 6 Months ago that i been dressing as a girl and i told her were she lives and she kind of flip out and did not talk to me for like 3 months after i told her because she was upset that when i younger and a teenager that i was dressing behind her back and she did not like at all.So she calls me out of the blue after that 3 months and goes to me that she wanted me to prove to her that i like to dress as a female so we made a day and time to have lunch.So i get to the resturant to meet my mom and lets just say that she was very impressed how i present my self as a female.I had on a Red top and a black skirt and 2 inch heels and i just got my hair cut the day before a bob cut style i look very nice and we had a nice time and spent about 3 hours talking and now she accepts me dressing as a girl.My problem is now is she is driving me crazy because a few weeks ago went were out doing a few errands and i have been eyeing this beautiful Vera Wang Bridal Gown that have been keeping my eye on at this local bridal salon.So to make a long story short we walk by the salon took a quick glance at the gown and out of no were my mom ask me if i wanted to buy the gown i told her yes some time when i have the money.So my mom and me walk in the salon and lord and behold i am going for my finally fitting next saturday and i am not even getting married lolololo.So my mom has brought me a bridal gown and she has paid for eyebrow wax and she has spent about 600.00 on me to buy all new clothes from skirts, to dresses, to tops, to everything else that it would take to long to list.So should i tell my mom to kind of easy up on buying me things or should i just enjoy the things that she buys me and the crazy part about this whole thing is i have not ask my mom to buy me anything any ideas why.

My other problem i have is i just moved into a apartment complex as a female a while ago and started talking to my neighbor across the hall who is female.So she was telling me that every saturday morning that she and a few other ladies get together and they go out and get some excerise and they go for a long walk and also some shopping every once and a while.So one saturday she invited me along and i said yes.So for about 2 months or so i have been meeting these same ladies every saturday and i have to say it is like a dream come true for me because i always wanted to talk girltalk with other females and got my wish i have been enjoying it very much.These ladies age in range from 22 to me which i am 32.They have invited me along to join them this coming friday for a Girls night out which i am so excitied very much and i have never been out for a girls night out.My question to any of you should i mention to them i am a crossdresser or should i keep my mouth quiet.I kind of have my eye on a few girls in the group that i would like to date but i do not think that would go over well and i am 100% straight male any advice

JadeOnyxx
07-11-2008, 06:18 PM
In my opinion, count it a blessing that your mom has accepted you for who you are, and not for what you are. I think I said it right. Because if my mom, yet alone family would care for me the way your mom does, this world would be a better place for me to live in. How many special ladies in here can say that their own mother brought them a $600.00 gown? That alone would send me straight to heaven lol. As far as the ladies day out , have fun for once. Enjoy it.. I know how important it is to be accepted in this world, if it comes up it does and if not, then that is your decision to tell then if you want them to know or not. What does anyone else think about this?

RobertaFermina
07-11-2008, 09:18 PM
You have an embarrassment of riches, dearie !

All you have to do is tell you mom how you feel. Let her decide how to respond to your feelings: "Mom, now that you are buying me all these wonderful clothes, I got to be so happy and happier and now I'm feeling kinda (fill-in-the-blank)."

As for hanging with the girls...what do you want more ? Moving into an intimate relationship with one/some of them, or enjoying their "girl-time" Company altogether ?

Can you have both ?

Can you be happy with one of them if neither of you can hang out with all of them ?

Once they see you as a male, desiring intimate female company, these questions come up for you, and knowing you, they will come up for them.

So you have a choice, be one of the girls and keep the good times rolling, or open up all these questions and take a chance that you may get it all, or may end up with nothing at all.

Ain't life a crazy game ?

:rose: Deal! :rose:

TGMarla
07-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Are you for real? This doesn't make any sense. Unless this is your RLT phase, and you consider yourself a transexual lesbian, I can't think of any reason why, if you are a 100% straight male, would you move into a new apartment as a female? You say you're 24/7, but you have your eye on these women you walk with and talk girl-talk? Do they know you're a guy? Are they lesbians? Or are you going to be a guy when you date them? I'm confused here.

:straightface:

That's one heck of a first post.

CD Susan
07-11-2008, 09:44 PM
I agree with every thing Marla said. Sometimes I read posts here that make me wonder if they are legit or someones idea of a joke. That is certainly an unusual first post.

JadeOnyxx
07-11-2008, 09:48 PM
I guess everything happens for a reason, but you have to decide what goes on from there.

Joann0830
07-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Hi the way I look at it your Mom is compensating for the daughter she never had and this is her way of trying to do the things that she always wanted to do with a daughter, Its hard on you because you feel uncomfortable that she is doing all this but the reality is you are not forcing your Mom to do any of this, I would just say thank you to your Mom and if this is to much for you, just say to her "Mom you dont really have to do this and I do appreciate you
helping me out" and as far as the other woman, My question to you does the lady across the hall from you know that you are a CDM. If Not I would explain to her first and maybe she can help with the other Ladies, its nice to have somone in your corner as she was the one who invited you. Good luck Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

P.S. Let us know how you made out

Brina Halloween
07-11-2008, 09:55 PM
If "girls night out" is someplace that checks ID's......it could be interesting. I have noticed that most look at the picture and then only the age though. Knoweing the location of the age on ythe ID is a good idea.

I wouldn't want to do it forever but, living as your doing could be an interesting experience.

Brina

Farrah
07-12-2008, 12:10 AM
All I can say, "You lucky gal!!"

Empress Lainie
07-12-2008, 12:26 AM
GLL, I would suppose that you do consider yourself transgendered. I hope you got your driver's license changed to female and your female pic on it.

If you pass so well with these girls, you are extremely lucky, and unless one wants to go to bed with you, what difference does it make for the 6 square inches near your legs, anyway.

It is how you feel yourself to be. Now you could be be-gendered and feel like you can live part time as a woman part time as a man, but since you moved into an apt as a girl, I doubt that.

As to your mom, she is so enjoying having a daughter now she wants to do everything for you. You don't realize how unusal this is, and how lucky you are.

My own mom is dead and I didn't realize I was a female until I was 72. I think she would really be proud of me today adn I must gloat, I am the prettiest of her three daughters.

AS to the dating and mating thing, gender and sex are two different things, and many of us trannies only like girls, others may be bi and like both men and women. Also many have told me that the hormones will eventually change your approach to men. I never liked men all my life, but I am now beginning not be so hatefilled to them, and sex wityh a man is not beyond my comprehension now as it used to be, but I am all woman (well), so why shouldn't I like men too?

How you are going to be comfortable with your sexual preferences is something you will have to figure out and it may take some time.

Daintre
07-12-2008, 02:01 AM
Until I can see pictures of you dressed, I am filing this under creative writing. For a first post we have a mom involved, there is the bridal dress and the move and living 24/7 after so little time.

All this in the first post, sorry I am not buying.

If I am wrong here you have my apologies.

Deborah_UK
07-12-2008, 03:08 AM
What an unbelievable story!
;)

TGMarla
07-12-2008, 09:30 AM
AND...you have not been back to answer to the obvious questions your post brings up.

Hmmm......

:BS: :believeit: :troll:

Alaceann
07-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Until I can see pictures of you dressed, I am filing this under creative writing. For a first post we have a mom involved, there is the bridal dress and the move and living 24/7 after so little time.

I agree :thumbsup::brolleyes:

StephanieF
07-12-2008, 12:32 PM

Ditto, I'm afraid. I could drive a truck through the holes in that story. BUT, maybe you're just trying to get too much info out at once, so I'll also stand hat in hand, ready to apologize. And a picture wiuld help.

Hope I'm wrong

Tamara Croft
07-12-2008, 12:39 PM
:rolleyes: thread done.