PDA

View Full Version : Horemones

Lauren1973
07-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Ok ladies. Here is a question for you. Anyone married, not planning on getting the surgery on horemones? If so how did you convince your wife to go along with it? thanks all in advance.

Lauren

sissystephanie
07-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Ok ladies. Here is a question for you. Anyone married, not planning on getting the surgery on horemones? If so how did you convince your wife to go along with it? thanks all in advance.

Lauren

Lauren,

Not quite sure what your question is? Are you asking about convincing your wife to let you CD? I told my wife before we were married, and she fully accepted me "as is."

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

MJ
07-11-2008, 09:17 PM
as i understand your question no surgery but on hormones .
the problem is after a while ones man hood becomes useless. there for no sex .. not sure but i doubt a partner would stay in a relationship with no sex .

but if you meant no hormones then it's up too your wife .. it's a big change after all everyone would know about you two ..

Sarah...
07-12-2008, 04:30 AM
I didn't convince my SO, it was her idea. Moderation is important as it means I can do this and we can still enjoy the sex life we want.

Hugs

Sarah...

Bev06 GG
07-12-2008, 04:59 AM
Hi Lauren,
If the question is you dont want surgery but you are on hormones and how do you get your wife to go along with it. Then the short answer is I doubt you ever would unless she was celebate.
As an accepting GG my answer would be a very large NNNNOOOOOOOOO.
Sorry I can't be more help than that but you did ask. From a wifes view point Hormones can seriously affect their SOs sex drive, its one thing accepting CDing quite another voting for a life of virtual celebasey and to be honest I personally think it is far too much to ask.
Take care
Bev

Jodianne
07-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Hi Lauren

My SO has recently started hormones regardless of how I felt about it - he just couldn't go on being "him". I completely accept and empathise with what life is like for my SO but at the end of the day I don't want a female for my life partner. Just wish he told me about this before we married and started a family!

There's no convincing your wife to go along with it - you need to allow her the freedom of choice that you want for yourself.

Jodi.