PDA

View Full Version : Fetish High Heels anyone? the extreme ones.

Jenjen
05-17-2005, 11:54 AM
hey all.

I cant help but notice those devilishly high fetish heels called "ballet heels" on some of the online stores. I wonder How hard it would be to stand in those things, let alone walk in them.

I'm thinking about getting myself a pair in the near future.

I do realize that these shoes aren't for the faint of heart or foot, but I'm a high heel fetishist, and love them all. :D

Just wondering...

How many others on here are also high heel fetishists?
and if you are a fetishist... have you a pair of at least 6" heels, and I'm not talking about platforms...

Jen

Katie Ashe
05-17-2005, 12:16 PM
I'd kill my self :eek:

michelle-jean
05-17-2005, 01:16 PM
yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss.oh yes.sorry i get so nicely carried away.all of my shoes and boot are sexy highheels from 3 1/2inch to 7 inch......only one pair of platforms.and i do have apair of the knee hi ballet boots.and they are not made for walking .but oh they look so sexy on. michellejean( mrs.highheels) :)

StephanieCD
05-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Ya can't really stand or walk in them... kinda the point - to immobilize ;)

Julie York
05-17-2005, 05:16 PM
They look like a sort of graphic representation of cramp in your foot at 3 am.

But as an iconic fetishy thing yes they do have something.

domanica
05-17-2005, 05:31 PM
hi jenjen i formally owed a pair years ago but sold them an wish i had not. They are amazing to wear but you better be sitting down and they are strictly fetish, im going to post a pic of some of the heels i have so keep an eye out.

susie d
05-17-2005, 06:19 PM
I have some 5" heels that I simply can't walk in. I thought they would be fun, but they have no ankle strap to hold them on and I just can't do it. They are size 10 black patent leather spike heels and would send them to whoever can use them for the postage. They aren't even scuffed on the bottom and I don't want to send them to the thrift store. PM me if you want them and they are your size. :mad:

Dragster
05-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Jenjen,
I too share your fetish for very high heels. Highest I've worn were 5" (at Erotica 2003), and I was surprised how easy it was to stand and walk a short distance. An hour or more in them, or a long distance, may be a different matter. I've also been fascinated by ballet boots, ever since I first realised their existence when I discovered fetish fiction. I was very aroused by the though of wearing a pair, especially if they were locked on, and my SO had the key! I believe it is possible to walk in them, but it's a bit like stilts, you can't stand still, but have to keep moving to maintain balance. I notice another problem from Julie's post; Nigella's knees are not straight, probably because her foot will not bend far enough to allow her lower leg to be vertical. I bet it takes a real effort to hold that pose.

Tony

Mia lynn
05-20-2005, 02:38 PM
I don't think I walk in them but they are very sexy. Close to the bound foot look that the Chinese used to like.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

Georgette
05-20-2005, 06:03 PM
:) my 4 inch spikes is the limit for me :rolleyes:
any more than that I wouldn't be able to walk -) ;)

Jenjen
05-20-2005, 08:49 PM
the lowest heel height that I own is about 3.5" the max is 6"
I've yet to get me a pair of the ballet shoes.

still trying to decide if I want the boots or the shoes.

what do you gurls suggest?

PS - i'm not a fan of the platform :p

ronni
05-20-2005, 08:52 PM
That's absolutely crazy. As amazing as they look, you couldn't possibly stand or walk in them. But I'd love to see you try!