PDA

View Full Version : Amusing work story

mackemlass
07-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Thought I'd share this one! Female customer comes up to me in the shop whilst I'm putting out stock and says "Excuse me,sorry to ask but where are the tights,please"? I pointed her in the right direction but what was funny to me was her tone of voice as she sounded embarassed to be asking a bloke about them!

Ruth
07-12-2008, 03:51 PM
There are people around who find it very embarrassing to mention what they would call intimate items of clothing to a member of the opposite sex. It's a pity because I suspect that a lot of the general intolerance of CDing comes from the same place, psychologically: there is a deep uneasiness there about the boundaries for gender-specific clothing, and fear that you are compromised sexually or socially if you don't respect these boundaries.

Toni_Lynn
07-12-2008, 03:59 PM
The first thing that sprang to mind about this anecdote is the contrast of the anxiety expressed by crossdressers just starting out when it comes to buying panties (or a non-CD buying for his wife/ gf) to the nonchalant way a GG will go into a store to buy Y-Fronts, ostensibly for her husband.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Amy Hepker
07-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Are you kidding a lot of GGs have never even wore such things these days. I mean just try to get some GGs into a dress.

Angela-Russell
07-12-2008, 06:14 PM
I thought you were going to reply "they are under my trousers".....

Emily Anderson
07-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Are you kidding a lot of GGs have never even wore such things these days. I mean just try to get some GGs into a dress.

Here we go again... Was that really necessary?

mackemlass
07-13-2008, 07:36 AM
I thought you were going to reply "they are under my trousers".....

LOL! No I wasn't wearing at the time I'm afraid.