PDA

View Full Version : Ever pass a GG wearing the same outfit?

Robertacd
07-13-2008, 01:09 PM
I was out for a walk yesterday on a local trail. I was not really dressed "en femme", but I was wearing womans denim shorts and a black womans tank top, black bra and panties, short socks and casual brown walking shoes.

I cam up on a group of three woman walking. One of them was dressed basically like I was. As got closer I could see her black bra strap showing. I checked and made sure mine were not showing. (as much as I like that look)

After I passed them I was thinking I was really dressed more androgynous then fem, in shorts and tank top.

CD Susan
07-13-2008, 03:34 PM
Roberta, I too like to use local walking and biking trails while dressed en femme and sometimes just andro as well. I have encountered many individuals while doing this and have never had a negative experience. I have recieved responses from just smiles to actual greetings of being addressed in the female context. This is always an exilerating experience for me. I feel that it is a shame to waste away ones time at home behind closed doors when one can be out and about and being who we are and not being concerned about how others percieve us. I just discovered this three months ago so am new at it but feel that this is what I should have been doing so many years ago. I am glad that you are experiencing this as well. Good luck in your future ventures and enjoy yourself.

Robertacd
07-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Roberta, I too like to use local walking and biking trails while dressed en femme and sometimes just andro as well. I have encountered many individuals while doing this and have never had a negative experience. I have recieved responses from just smiles to actual greetings of being addressed in the female context.

It just kind of made me almost turn back when I saw her. But then I figured I have been on this trail more fem than I am now, and walked right past. Nobody said a word.

I frequently jog the same trail in woman's workout wear (am I the only one who finds woman's workout wear cute and sexy?) I have never received any negative comments either, lots of grins, smiles, a couple hello's, and one kind if disgusted snort, then laugh.

This morning I was jogging on the same trail. Wearing black fem shorts, a white sleeveless fem top, with a sports bra under it. This sports bra is blue but has a white trim that shows right through the whit top. I passed a group of three woman heading towards me. One of them smiled and I heard her say "That was a guy", then "I don't understand why someone would chose to wear...", then I was too far away to hear the rest. On my way back I passed them again, by now I was quite sweaty and the bra showed a bit clearer. The woman that noticed before had a big grin on her face and winked as I passed, the other two seemed indifferent.

lisalove
07-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Nope you'er not the only one that loves womens work out wear. I love them too.
A few years ago, I was at my boss's Christmas party, and the boss's wife was wearing the same ladies jeans as I was. I guess it wasn't noticed by anybody, because nobody said anything.

renee k
07-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Well I'm getting to the point of being able to identify brands and names of womens shoes. I was on the bus from the parking lot to the terminal, and this lovely young lady was wearing a pair of Steve Madden Mystical heels of which I have a pair in black setting in my closet. Here I am complimenting her on her taste in shoes. Just a little out of line for someone of my stature in the airline community!

Huggs, Renee

karezza
07-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Renee, I know what you mean. I'm in the airline community too!

I always wear women's jeans and occasionally see a woman wearing the same brand. I like to dress androgenously, blurring the lines, but feeling perfectly at home in my skin ... and in my clothes.

A couple of weeks ago, while I was away on a trip, my wife went out with her lesbian lover wearing one of my dresses. They both really got a kick out of that!

Karezza~

Angela-Russell
07-14-2008, 12:15 AM
I've never been out wearing girls clothes, so that's never happened to me. Once though, I was at a wedding reception(in drab) with my wife, & a girl there was wearing the same green dress that I had bought myself a few weeks earlier. It was a nice feeling to know I had the same dress hanging in my wardrobe at home.

mackemlass
07-18-2008, 03:21 PM
I always wear women's jeans and occasionally see a woman wearing the same brand. I like to dress androgenously, blurring the lines, but feeling perfectly at home in my skin ... and in my clothes.

This is pretty much my experience. I've noticed though that more women seem to be wearing mens jeans these days,so I'm not bothered if anyone does notice what i'm wearing.

Gayle
07-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Yes, I was at Ladies Day, Brighton Races, August last year. I came out of the Ladies to be confronted by a young lady coming in. We both recognized each other as wearing the same dress. Dorothy Perkins red with white polka dots. We exchanged knowing smiles.

Gayle XXX:battingeyelashes:

trannie T
07-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Some years ago I wore a pair of women's shorts, they had no fly and a snap closure at the bottom of the leg. When I went to the local pub the barmaid was wearing the same shorts, her legs were a lot more atractive than mine though.

emmicd
07-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Roberta,

You gave me a great idea.

Years ago I used to run cross country in my high school days.

I need to get back in shape and have considered jogging again but easing into it. I like the idea of jogging in a womens jogging outfit and sports bra. I will certainly look for this at Target next time and start my excercise in femme fashions.

Thanks for such a great idea.

emmi