PDA

View Full Version : Pushing the envelope?

Roberta-Jane
05-17-2005, 06:16 PM
During all the years that I have crossdressed I find that I tend to 'push the envelope'.

By this I mean that I have a tendency to do things that will or may lead to discovery. For example, I recently came to accepting myself after a life of denial and am happier with myself than I have ever been. But I now am able to dress fully (clotheswise) but without a wig and make-up when I am working late in the office (on my own). Trouble is, I get the desire to walk in my heels to the post box 100 yards down the road (late in the evening) to post my mail and it is a reasonably busy road even late at night.

The desire to be able to go out and to be ME! is getting stronger.

I really have to control this desire as I dare not cause my family all the problems that discovery would bring. But it gets harder to control as the months go by.

Seeing a counsellor tomorrow if all goes well.

How many others 'push the envelope' either deliberately or otherwise?

Peace and tranquility

Roberta-Jane

P.S.Pushed it too far once and got arrested but that's another thread. :confused:

Tristen Cox
05-17-2005, 06:35 PM
I used to push just for the thrill. To see if I could get away with it really, no intentions of passing or anything. One day I was trying to sleep and just thought I want to go to the park and be dressed on the nature trail where no one would see me, so I jumped up and did it and no one saw me. I came home and was glad I did and wanted to again but I haven't gone out since. Maybe sometime again though who knows. :)

gender_blender
05-17-2005, 07:12 PM
I love pushing the envelope.
But maybe the skirt and heels in public gave away a little bit that I was a crossdresser. ;)

hehe, oh well.
Charlie

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-17-2005, 07:37 PM
i have a question b4 i start my tale,,, if all ur wearing is pantyhose r u still dressed or naked????

ok now u want to talk about pushing the envelope,, slip on a pair of coffee color pantyhose then take another pair of coffee color pantyhose and cut out the crotch so it will slip over ur head then slip ur arms down the legs so ur encased in nylon from ur neck to ur toes, leave the feet in them so even ur hands r coverd, slip on ur heels then go for a walk :eek: at 3 am and see what happens,, i did it and almost got caught the last time i did it :eek: :o

did i mention it was all i was wearing?? and i had done it once while i was stil living in michigan.. :eek:

melissacd
05-17-2005, 07:51 PM
I have never pushed the envelope. I think that I need to see a counselor :eek:

axdressa
05-17-2005, 08:02 PM
I have been pushing the envolope as you say for a long time now ... and as it was for you the desire got worse as the days went by, i now dressup and put my male clothes over the top then drive to a lay by then take the male clothes off and just sit in the car or take short walks around but never going to far away incase i need to get back into the car ,,,, i once fell to sleep in the car and 4 youths came up to the car and noticed me (dressed) and decided to smash my car up while i was in it ... i paniced and started the car up and drove off ... not been there since that day ..xxx paula xxx

Songaule21
05-17-2005, 08:10 PM
I get most excited when wanting to venture out.For me its because I want to be accepted as a woman.

Kath
05-17-2005, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE slip on a pair of coffee color pantyhose then take another pair of coffee color pantyhose and cut out the crotch so it will slip over ur head then slip ur arms down the legs so ur encased in nylon from ur neck to ur toes, leave the feet in them so even ur hands r coverd, slip on ur heels then go for a walk [/QUOTE]

I am ROTFLOL picturing what you must have looked like. It must be the hot weather or the water here in the Valley of the Sun. I will venture to the Post Office late at night and then only after turning out the garage light so our neighborhood Mrs. Kravitz won't see me or think I cheating on my wife.

Hugs, Kath

Sigrid
05-17-2005, 08:25 PM
...ok now u want to talk about pushing the envelope,, slip on a pair of coffee color pantyhose then take another pair of coffee color pantyhose and cut out the crotch so it will slip over ur head then slip ur arms down the legs so ur encased in nylon from ur neck to ur toes, leave the feet in them so even ur hands r coverd, slip on ur heels then go for a walk :eek: at 3 am and see what happens...

Well I thought maybe I was, but now realize I'm not even close! :D When are you posting the pics, Veronica?

liteswtchrave
05-17-2005, 08:51 PM
I find myself pushing the envelope lately...it started with just going to the car dressed to get something...the other night i was all dressed up and randomly decided to walk down to the lake(i live by a popular lake) so i ventured outside at 1am and made an interesting trip down to the boat dock(beware of motion lights) when i got there i just chilled on the boat dock for a while and uhhh played around :p then stripped down to my corset, bra, thong, n boots and ran back to the house...this was the most adventurous thing i've ever done other than halloween...but i dont expect that to last for long as i keep getting more ideas of things to do

Katrina
05-17-2005, 09:56 PM
I've pushed a bit lately too...Last week, I went shopping with my nails done frenchy. I also went to work the last few days with women's loafers on and I think I will get a pair with a bit higher heel. I'm not gutsy enough for anything else yet though...

DonnaT
05-17-2005, 10:16 PM
My nails have been painted for a week, no one's noticed. I've woirn perfume to work, no one's noticed (or said anything).

Worn obviously fem tops while the rest was drab.

Victoria Pink
05-17-2005, 11:44 PM
This seems to describe me... I started off with panties and over the years it has grown to fully dressed, including wig, breastforms, jewelry, perfume, and make-up. I have "ventured out" a few times and really thought it was neat. Now I want to go shopping for clothes while dressed.

Victoria

Deanna2
05-18-2005, 03:51 AM
I got sick of pushing the envelope I used to have.

So I went out and got a bigger envelope.

Luvya

Roberta-Jane
05-18-2005, 06:59 PM
That made me LOL Deanna thanks for brightening my evening.

Obsessed with pantyhose...all I can say is OMG OMG OMG.if that is pushing the envelope then all I have been doing is licking the stamp!! Tee He giggle, giggle.

Peace and tranquility

Roberta-Jane :D

Alie
05-18-2005, 08:27 PM
I push the envelope, but I get sent back with:

"Postage Due"

I think my wife works for the postoffice. . .

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-18-2005, 08:33 PM
HEHE Roberta-Jane

azure
05-18-2005, 10:35 PM
I love that term "pushing the envelope!" its so very NASA, goddamit people, we're the blue eyed square jawed kickass crossdressing pioneers, we got the right stuff(ok most of the stuff is short, pleated and in a size 18 but hey).
hello to all the nasa crossdressers out there by the way(hi guys, you may be in satin and tiaras but you do one hellova job!) (somewhere in florida theres the sound of mass purging) LOL

Katrina
05-19-2005, 04:31 PM
I love that term "pushing the envelope!" its so very NASA, goddamit people, we're the blue eyed square jawed kickass crossdressing pioneers, we got the right stuff(ok most of the stuff is short, pleated and in a size 18 but hey).
hello to all the nasa crossdressers out there by the way(hi guys, you may be in satin and tiaras but you do one hellova job!) (somewhere in florida theres the sound of mass purging) LOL

I always make sure the gold record (compact disc now) I put in my spacecraft have at least one high heel symbol on it...