PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and a little more

Tamasina
07-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Everyone,
My qestion for everyone is this if you had a place to like a room or walk in closet that would be yours to do with and use it for your fem self what would u do with it? For me I am very forchinet that I will be able to do just that. Crossdressing is a very deep thing for me so when I get my walk in closet I plan to put a vaneity table and selves to display my shoes and just desine the whole closet in a feminine style that of course refects how I feel as Tina. So this is why I ask. Is it just dressing for you or a little more?Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward any replies.
Tina1969

Lauren1973
07-13-2008, 04:58 PM
I have a room that is mine.I have to tell you that room is my recharge spot.Its all Lauren in there. I have everything out where I use it everyday.So wonderful!

Lauren

Nicole Erin
07-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Just plan it carefully.

You don't want to spend a lot of time and money creating something and later decide something else needs put in that would require a lot of stuff be taken out.

So just jot down several ideas, and decide what combinations suit best and once you have a solid plan, get to work.

lisalove
07-13-2008, 07:50 PM
As I am single, my whole house is mine to do as I like. My walk in closet is all fem. I have racks for all my shoes. Shelves tobut all my non hanging clothes. And rods to hang everything else. My dreesers have my lingerie in them, my jewelery box is on one of them and a big mirror mounted on it.
In my bathroom, I have a built in vanity table, with a big mirror with different kinds of lighting. Heads for my wigs. And a 6 socket receptical for everything I have to plug in. I designed it this way when I added on to my house.
Unfortunatly all this will be gone very soon, due to forclosure. So I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house to make one room all fem. Let me tell you it was very hard to get all my gurl stuff packed without my narrow minded friend finding or seeing any of it.

renee k
07-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Hi Tina,

First off welcome to the forum. I'm single and like Lisa, Renee has her own walk in closet and dresser in the master bedroom in my home. Renee has been a big part of me all my life that, she deserves more than to be packed away in box in some dark spot in the basement. It wasn't always the case that she had her own closet space. But in order to try and make a marriage work, she was relegated to that place in the basement. I'm not trying knock marriage, or be self centered. It's just what happens when two people can't compremise. So count your blessings, and enjoy your space.

Huggs, Renee

Beth-Lock
07-13-2008, 09:16 PM
I have a walk in closet, and it is jam packed, the fem clothes crowding out the masculine ones, with the unisex clothese sandwiched in between. Then there is the overflow. Boy oh boy! Lucky I am single. Now I would wish for a second walk-in closet.

karezza
07-13-2008, 11:06 PM
My wife and I share a walk-in closet. It has my guy clothes, her girl clothes, my girl clothes, and stuff we share. We have been sharing each other's outfits lately and that is really fun! We need a larger closet now that there are three of us using it ..... :daydreaming:

vikki2020
07-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Oh my! Don't I wish:daydreaming: That would be sooooo nice, to have every bit of clothing available.I'm still stuck in a box, [in the garage]:heehee: I do have a "quickie" bag stashed in the house, with some essentials, when I do get a moment.The funny thing is, my wife said I should just get a small condo, so she wouldn't have to deal with it.Now, this was said sarcastically, but IF we could afford it, I would be in heaven!Common, Lotto!:)

Sakura Rini
07-14-2008, 12:24 AM
if i had a room to myself i would use it to model my clothes in front of a carmar and take photos of myself.

Karren H
07-14-2008, 12:51 AM
If I ever had my own walk in closet... It would look a lot like the womens department at Kohls!! :)

Andi
07-14-2008, 01:00 AM
If I ever had my own walk in closet... It would look a lot like the womens department at Kohl's!! :)

Karren, what are you doing still up?? Don't you have work today?? lol. When I go to Kohl's I pretend it is my closet and walk around the womens section in a fog; pink that is. :D

CD Susan
07-14-2008, 05:38 AM
I am single and live alone so I can do whatever I want in my home. My bedroom is a crossdressers dream come true! I have a very extensive wardrobe and it is getting hard to keep it in the confines of one large bedroom. I have three closets that are full of things such as dresses, skirts. blouses, slips, pants, jeans, shorts, nighties, and so much more. And then there is my huge collection of shoes and boots! I have built special shelves for these things and am running out of room for them. I have two dressers that contain such things as panties and bras and other things that can't be put on hangers. I have about a dozen wigs that are on styroform head forms and they are on a special shelf that I have built for this. I have a table that has all of my makeup and jewelrey on it as well. I am a compulsive shopaholic and buy things that I do not need but still feel the need to purchase. Many years ago when i was married to a woman that would did not approve of my cd'ing I had to hide all of my femme things in boxes in the garage. Things have certainly changed from those days. It feels so great to be free to do whatever I want to do in my own home.

Karren H
07-14-2008, 06:09 AM
Karren, what are you doing still up?? Don't you have work today?? lol. When I go to Kohl's I pretend it is my closet and walk around the womens section in a fog; pink that is. :D

hahahaha... had some moderating to do over at mut.... But as much as I'm in Kohl's they probably think, I think it is my closet!! :)

victoriamwilliams1
07-14-2008, 06:49 AM
I have my own area where all my clothes are kept, the problem is I am running out of space. I would love to have an open area, however I am not known to my S.O.

Carissa B.
07-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Susan You are a Happy Camper, sounds like fun ! I share my closet space but
I find private time, as SO sleeps down stairs. I love to use the back yard in the summer time !

bgirl
07-15-2008, 10:24 AM
My walk -in closet is all in my head. Imagine that.
I have always wished for a secret room. Even a place to live my secret life.
Why I have even wished that it wasn't a secret.

docrobbysherry
07-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Like others, I stash stuff in boxes at home around my bedroom and garage.

But my MAIN stash is an extra storage room at work. Only I have a key to it! It's easy to arrange private time there. Shoe boxes stacked to the ceiling. Shelves with tops, shorts, skirts, all shorted by style and length. Boxes with my "Halloween" costumes. Two long closet rods on wheels hold many of my dresses. One; has only long and formal/prom dresses. The other; has 3 rods that hold short dresses, shirts/tops/jackets that must be hung, and short, tite cocktail/etc. outfits.
I'm constantly carrying things back and forth from my work to house, and back again.

Sounds goofy as I write this. But it works for me!

Tamasina
07-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi Everyone,
Thanks so much for the replies. Now I know other like me. Sorry to those of you who are want a place to but don't have one I feel very forchunate. Anyways thanks again for all the replies to this thread.
Tina1969