PDA

View Full Version : interest on program put on by cd social groups????

Princess Chantal
07-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Here's a few questions just mainly focusing on the programming of social groups

1) What particular type(s) of topic discussions, dressing themes, group events and public outtings offered by crossdressing social groups strikes your own personal interests?

2) For those that attend/have previously attended regularly to social group meetings/events, which topics, themes, events and outtings seem to be lacking in social groups programming?

3) Which topics, themes, events and outtings would have you looking forward to participating in?

4) For those that are limited on social group participation (cause of work, family, distance, etc); which topics, themes, events and outtings would you go the extra mile to attend?

5) For those that haven't had the experience of a social group; what topics, themes, events and outtings may strike enough interest in you to even think of attending?

sandra-leigh
07-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Note: Chantal is the events coordinator and/or program coordinator for the infamous Winnipeg group masquerade.ca and has done a great job in finding new and interesting things to do. Any answers you can supply to her questions will help us improve even more, and perhaps help us to raise interest within the thousands of probable cross-dressers in the city. Gracious!

Karren H
07-13-2008, 10:41 PM
I get invited to GNO's and picknics and meetings and franlky its not the content or anything like that... I just plain and simply don't have time... I barely have time to sleep... Lol

Princess Chantal
07-13-2008, 10:42 PM
not to mention, may help out with other social groups.

my mindset is always on continuous improvement

sandra-leigh
07-13-2008, 10:48 PM
and franlky its not the content or anything like that... I just plain and simply don't have time...

So what you are suggesting, Karren, is a mobile meeting held in a shopping centre -- cuz we know you always find time to shop :heehee:

Princess Chantal
07-13-2008, 11:01 PM
oh but shopping is versatile so it is able to be done within a hectic schedule.

karezza
07-13-2008, 11:17 PM
There are no social groups in my area, but I travel in my work. I'd go out of my way to attend a social gathering focused on fun and entertainment, rather than a support and discussion group. I'd like to meet other CDs, all dressed up, to socialize, get to know each other, dance, flirt and have a good time. For me, support groups are too much like therapy. I'd rather just dress up and have fun enfemme.

I'm glad to hear there are CD social groups in Winnipeg. Maybe I can make a gathering sometime!

Karezza~

Chantal, to be more specific, a gender-bending masquerade ball would be a blast. I'd finally get to wear the Venetian mask I bought in Vegas. :battingeyelashes: