PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers and U.F.O.s

Deborah Jane
07-14-2008, 05:21 PM
During the last few weeks there have been a lot of U.F.O. sightings over Great Britain and other parts of the world, many confirmed by people who have nothing to gain by making things up. [Police, Army, etc]
Also, there seem to have been more sightings of crossdressers recently. [Look at the sightings mentioned in threads on here]

Do you think there is a connection?

Deidra Cowen
07-14-2008, 05:22 PM
"They are out there!"

Emily Anderson
07-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Definitely! I've also noticed a lot more police, army etc. people crossdressing recently.

Karren H
07-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Unidentified Feminine Objects?? :D

Fab Karen
07-14-2008, 05:31 PM
<The truth is out there ( coming to theatres soon ):)
( imagine if Scully caught Mulder in femme things )

"Great Britain?! What's so 'great' about it?" -Benny Hill joke

melissacd
07-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Do aliens cross dress? are they policepersons? are they armypeople? what do they wear? is it fashionable and in good taste? does it taste good? do they just do it because it is socially acceptable on the planet Meepzork? (being that Meepzork is the trend setting planet in this quadrant of the galaxy)

Cheryl J
07-14-2008, 05:40 PM
The UFOs are always out there. I have come across
UnFriendlyOthers all my life.
It's time for them to go.

LOL

Yvonne

wishonastar
07-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Only male or no gender. Maybe that is their problem and why they come here. Just to see the Humans in the Zoo, do all their strange sexual stuff!

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

sterling12
07-14-2008, 05:53 PM
In the States, we had a very famous cartoon strip about a possum and his friends who lived in a swamp. It was called "Pogo." Just about all of it was thinly disguised satire, and this seems to remind me of something Pogo said many years ago: "We have met The Enemy, and they is us!"

Are you going to try and win the award for "fantasy post of the year?" You better make up a good one about how you stole Mommy's Clothes yesterday. "Oh wait, The saucer just landed in the back yard." "Perhaps I should go out back and see what they want."

Peace and Love, Joanie!

Jilmac
07-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Deborah, I don't know if there is a connection between UFO sightings and crossdresser sightings but I have read stories of alien abductions and that got me thinking. Suppose a UFO landed and it's inhabitants abducted a crossdresser and a male en drab and conducted physical examinations, wouldn't they be confused???

Seriously though, I witnessed some very strange phenomena in the summer of 1966 while I was serving in the navy. My ship was close to the southwest end of the Bermuda triangle, it was nighttime and I was lying on the chopper deck with several other sailors, enjoying the serenity and gazing up at the stars. I swa several white dots that appeared to be stars but they were also moving. I pointed them out to the other sailors and they confirmed seeing them too.

The dots followed us for a while then sped off but returned a while later. while this was happening, sailors on watch reported a sudden loss of radio transmission and other strange events such as one of the auxilliary engines failing. There was also a report from the quarterdeck that the gyrocompasses had gone haywire and the quartermaster had to navigate by shooting stars.

The objects sped away again and about 15 minutes after they were gone, everything returned to normal. The following day we were going about our routine duties when we lost all power. Now mind you. the ship was diesel-electric and we were dead in the water with no engines, no generators, and even the emergency batteries were of no use. We remained dead in the water for about two hours until the engineman on watch re started the diesels one at a time until they were all back on line and we were underway.

I am a believer in extraterestrials since that event but there are still many who will discount such phenomena and try to debunk sightings as normal occurances. I haven't told many people of those events on my ship for the same reasons I kept my crossdressing in the closet for all those years. Nobody would understand. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Deborah Jane
07-14-2008, 06:27 PM
I do wonder whether the alien race is actually a crossdressing super race and they are trying to contact crossdressers on Earth to help them take over!!
Maybe we are in fact descended from them!!

Niya W
07-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Unidentified Feminine Objects?? :DCurse you , you beat me to it.

Only male or no gender. Maybe that is their problem and why they come here. Just to see the Humans in the Zoo, do all their strange sexual stuff!

Well that would explain all the probing they do.

christid66
07-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Hmmmm.....maybe that explains why my pantyhose always have holes in them before I've worn them or where some of my earrings keep disappearing too :thinking:

Angie G
07-14-2008, 08:01 PM
UFOs And cross dressers are out of this world hun. :hugs:
Angie

renee k
07-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Hmmmm.....maybe that explains why my pantyhose always have holes in them before I've worn them or where some of my earrings keep disappearing too :thinking:

Sounds like alien abductions to me, there have been numerous reports of UFO's in south eastern michigan. I have had earrings disappear as well only to turn up in the basement several days later. Also TX Kimberely has reported a close encounter of the third kind in a mall in Waterford MI. Along with numerous sightings in garages in the Saginaw Bay area. Are we being invaded by CD aliens?

Renee

melissacd
07-14-2008, 09:08 PM
I do wonder whether the alien race is actually a crossdressing super race and they are trying to contact crossdressers on Earth to help them take over!!
Maybe we are in fact descended from them!!

We are the advanced platoon awaiting orders from the mother ship.

CD Susan
07-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Alien abductions????????? They can take me if they want but only if I get to take my frillies with!!!

Deborah_UK
07-15-2008, 01:38 AM
During the last few weeks there have been a lot of U.F.O. sightings over Great Britain and other parts of the world,

Not round Nottingham - no alien life would survive round here!!!!! :D

Darlene Dippy
07-15-2008, 02:19 AM
Not round Nottingham - no alien life would survive round here!!!!!

When I visited Nottingham there were no humans only aliens.:D

Darlene

Kate Simmons
07-15-2008, 04:27 AM
Expect sightings to increase. It has much to do with the grid programs overlapping as we get closer to Zero Point.:)

Darlene Dippy
07-15-2008, 05:09 AM
Well girls Darlene has seen a Secret UK Government Report on UFOs and Aliens and is going to blow the whistle.

Yes UFOs and Aliens exist, based on sightings around the UK but in particular Southern England the following details have emerged:

The aliens have long blond hair and from their actions they are thought to be of low intelligence. The theory is that interstellar travel is still being perfected by them, their current activities being akin to when the early US space program which sent monkeys into space to precede humans.

While they are of low intelligence they have native cunning and as a disguise may temporarily appear as a redhead or grow big bunny ears.

Of course when travelling in their spaceship they wear a spacesuit, this picture shows one.

The aliens have officially been designated as DEBS – Definitely Extraterrestial But Simple.

So girls be vigilant they are amongst us. Its scarry but I have that funny feeling I know one!

:tongueout
Darlene

PS I’m actually envious because apparently they are Drop Dead Gorgeous:)

Kate Simmons
07-15-2008, 05:15 AM
Actually the Reptilians are shape shifters. There was more truth to the TV Mini-series "V" than most would believe.:)

Raychel
07-15-2008, 05:49 AM
We are the advanced platoon awaiting orders from the mother ship.

I was going to comment in the thread, but I guess I better be setting up that beacon light. I sure don't want to miss that ride.

DAVIDA
07-15-2008, 06:25 AM
<The truth is out there ( coming to theatres soon ):)
( imagine if Scully caught Mulder in femme things )

"Great Britain?! What's so 'great' about it?" -Benny Hill joke

Well, Mulder did get into Scully's panties!:heehee:

CowGurl Rachel
07-15-2008, 08:18 AM
I tought there was a Crossdressing Alien in our bedroom the other night! Kinda freaked me out until I realized it was the dog playing tricks again! :heehee:

Rachel

battybattybats
07-15-2008, 09:04 AM

Not so, there's been plenty of female aliens and they get up to strange sexual stuff too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Villas_Boas

pamela_a
07-15-2008, 09:38 AM
It sounds like I had better grab my towel, guide, and electronic thumb. They're here finalizing the design for the interplanetary bypass.

-Paula-

Tina Dixon
07-15-2008, 09:39 AM
I have seen the big eyed white alliens dressed as the green ones, believe me:heehee:

bgirl
07-15-2008, 10:12 AM
I once thought I was abducted by an alien. Turned out to be me in drag. Kind of looked like an alien then. Got drunk and took myself home. Didn't respect myself in the morning either.
Its much better now that the trama and experimentation a mostly memories.

jennifer41356
07-15-2008, 12:08 PM
During the last few weeks there have been a lot of U.F.O. sightings over Great Britain and other parts of the world, many confirmed by people who have nothing to gain by making things up. [Police, Army, etc]
Also, there seem to have been more sightings of crossdressers recently. [Look at the sightings mentioned in threads on here]

Do you think there is a connection?

that is the subject of the new X-Files movie:D:D:drink:

Deborah Jane
07-15-2008, 12:29 PM
that is the subject of the new X-Files movie:D:D:drink:

It,s because they know

The truth is out there.

D.E.B.S

cd_britney_426
07-15-2008, 10:20 PM
While I haven't heard anything about UFO sightings lately, I have noticed a sudden increase in exposure of CDs on TV and the radio. I almost never watch TV unless I happen to walk by one somewhere and I usually only listen to music stations on the radio. However, in just the past 3-4 days, I have caught a couple of shows where someone was dressed as a woman and twice now on the radio someone was interviewed about their husband's CDing habits. What is interesting to note is that it wasn't really ridiculed like this stuff usually is but instead portrayed in a more normal and positive light. The radio host even confessed that he had CDed for his wife because she wanted him to try it. I have overheard conversations a couple of times among random heterosexual non-CD people talking about someone they knew who crossdresses or something of that nature. All in just the past 3-4 days, quite an unusual increase in this exposure. Not sure why, though. Britney

Charona
07-16-2008, 08:18 AM
Just north of the thriving metropolis of Hooper, Colorado, is a "UFO Welcome Station". Presumably, UFOs don't need long concrete runways.

The linguistics of the thing have long intrigued me. Once we have determined that we are seeing a spaceship, alien or domestic, it is no longer a UFO. We have identified it.

Dalece
07-16-2008, 08:55 AM
HMMM good point but I wish one would abduct me and give me a complete sex change. Less exspensive.