PDA

View Full Version : If I am strait than why

Milla
05-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Since putperty Ive alway been atracted to females. Ive never had a homo erodic dream nor desire, scouts honor . Than why does part of me wish to be female since I was a child ?

Jan W
05-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Maybe you are confusing sex and gender. Your sexual preference is a separate issue from your gender identity.

Have a good look at past posts and replies on this site and you will find a lot to ponder.

As some people transition they go from one hundred percent hetro as a male to one hundred percent hetro as a female. Apparently no one is more surprised than them. This has nothing to do with your particular situation as you have not indicated a wish to transition. Of course some stay with their original preference so it is a bit like nature taking it's course. We are all individuals.

I have read a lot on this sexuality issue and cannot come up with much more than this - I suggest you do some reading and come to your own conclusion.

Good luck.

DonnaT
05-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Yes, what Jan said. :D

Sharon
05-17-2005, 11:06 PM
I agree with Donna. :p

LeslieGirl
05-30-2005, 09:42 AM
Hi

Sexual preference and Gender Identity are two totally different from each other. As for me I"ve always been attracted to guys.

Rachael_Marie
05-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Milla, never let who you're with define you as a person. For I would have to say I'm bisexual, for the most part I consider myself a lesbian, but this in no way detracts from my womanhood. No matter who I'm with, I know I'm 100% woman.

brandikaystanley
05-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Hiya, I am new to this forum been full time m-f TS since Jan and since hormones started looking more at males sexually, was told this has happens. For me it has or maybe it has always been there just suppressed do to the male personna, don't know don't care, just my half a cent.

Brandi

Like2BAspen
05-30-2005, 12:50 PM
I have to agree with most of the gurlz here. as for me my desires are for cd's or any thing similar I love the look of a woman but like the options offered by a gurl like most of us.MMM

new2jersey
05-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Well Milla,
That is the same question I have benn asking myself. The only reasons why I think I dress is acceptance and feeling pretty. When I say acceptance I mean from my family. See growing up I was surrounded by females. My mother, three sisters, an aunt and her two daughters, which happen to live on the first floor of our house. So that is seven woman on a daily bases. My father was around, but always working. So here Im the only boy amongst seven woman/girls. I always felt excluded; always little secrets that I never know about. For example, napkins. I would see them under the sink, then I would see them in the garbage. I took me a long time to figure that out, with out looking to obvious.
And pretty, because I just love the feel of being femme. I dont need to explain that. :D :D Plus I love the attention from other girls and admirers. Hope that did not sound to vain. When I am dressed, I do fantasize about being with another cd or admirer, but I have never acted on the earge. So now that I have confused you more, good luck trying to fugure it out. And if you do, PLEASE let me know, because i have given up trying. LOL :)

crispy
05-31-2005, 05:30 AM
Since putperty Ive alway been atracted to females. Ive never had a homo erodic dream nor desire, scouts honor . Than why does part of me wish to be female since I was a child ?

I believe the answer is so much more simple than anyone has said here so far.

If you are attracted to females then you admire them, want to be with them, 24/7.

................. so it's only a small step to wanting to be like them.

and being one (at least to be like one) gets you as close as you can to that perfect state.

and no complications, the woman of your dreams is there with you wherever you go and whenever you want to dial her up.

a beautiful, narcissistic, lonesome and private existence.

that goes for me anyway. :cool:

Milla
06-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Interesting concept Crispy !

Pip
06-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Crispy,

I think you're on to something here. I am hetro and have no interest in guys so why have I started doing this?

Just this past weekend I shaved my legs for the first time. Now today, while admiring womens legs I see while out and about I think to myself....I know how it feels to have shapely shaven legs! I felt no different about how much I love a nice set of legs....just that I know how it feels to have them personally now!

Wow, I'm glad I read your post.

Pip

Stlalice
06-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Seems that at least part of this thread is about the confusion that most people feel when trying to separate the concepts of physical sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Since physical sex is the easiest to define we'll start there. Simply put, physical sex can be defined as those primary and secondary physical characteristics that have to do with reproduction and form the basis for the distinctions that society uses to define gender and societal roles. Wrongly as so many of us have found to our sorrow. Gender identity is what is between your ears - those "hard wired" characteristics, that define who YOU are. Since the brain structures that define gender identity don't form until well after the sex of the fetus differntiates you can and do end up with people whose brain doesn't match their physical bodies. Depending on the extent of the differences anything from a CD to a full blown transsexual is possible. The cause is thought to be hormonal imbalances during the time when these brain structures are developing. Not the mothers fault - the most convincing theory that I've heard is that this might be due to stress or other environmental factors. The last concept to look at is sexual orientation - simply put as WHO you are attracted to. This is INDEPENDENT of gender identity. The result is that you can have a staggering variety of outcomes. Straight/hetero, gay, lesbian, bisexual,CD, transsexual/transgender, intersex, and more are all possible and in ANY combination. Have I confused you all enough? Life is never as simple as it seems - one source that I've seen had a list of well over 200 possible combinations - the only sane thing to do is to live your life as best you can and cope with these "gifts" in whatever way works best for YOU. :D :D