PDA

View Full Version : Another Secret Revealed ...

JoannaDees
05-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Good Gravy! I just bought some ankle socks in the women's section (is it MY section now?), and when I slipped them on ... ooh la la. Another secret pamperific thing. Hmmm, I wonder what's next. Gosh, women have such pretty clothes and shoes and ... socks. Mine now ... ha ha.

Tristen Cox
05-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Cool deal. Sorry about the other comment.

Mitzi
05-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Tristen, you would mention wedding dresses!!

I just looove wedding gowns. Started buying them at thrift stores, kinda hit or miss, but real cheap. Once a woman seeing me looking over gowns (in guy mode), joked, "Getting married? he he..." Went en femme a couple of times so I could try them on.

Then I graduated to ebay. I didn't know wedding gowns are sized smaller than regular dresses, so the first one I bought was too small, but I was bound and determined to wiggle into it, and split a seam, sigh. I've bought several gowns on ebay since, my main criteria being...cheap, like under $50. Some turned out nice, others a total waste of money. And of course sizing is a bit dicey. I have limited storage space, so I keep the best two or three and give the rest to thrifts. I had one gown altered by a seamstress to whom I'd confided my CD ing.

I used to wear the gowns at home when I was alone, but after an unfortunate incident, I've moved all my stuff out of the house, and dress elsewhere.

I ran accross Karen Marie's wedding pics...gee, I wish I could have a photo shoot like that. I once toyed with the idea of going to Sears photo shop..

Wearing a wedding gown is such an exciting feeling...every CD should experience it.

Mitzi.

DanaJ
05-18-2005, 05:04 AM
Joanna, to get your thread back on track and away from wedding dresses - yes, the women's section IS your section, nice find and it's good to see you back and posting!

DanaJ

stephanie1000
05-18-2005, 05:34 AM
Women have the most beutiful clothing and yes can't get started on wedding gowns but ankle socks are just wonderful have fun. And Dana love those nails girlfriend just beutiful. ;)

Wendy me
05-18-2005, 06:23 AM
yes the womans section is now yours love ankle socks.... and i am not even going to say wedding dress.....

crispy
05-18-2005, 07:05 AM
Joanna WHO ??

I'm sure I don't remember anyone of that name. :D

JoannaDees
05-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Joanna WHO ??

You probably blocked her out of your mind. :rolleyes: Thanks Crispy.

Mitzi
05-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Girls...

I apologize for my inappropriate post on this thread. Got carried away when I saw "wedding dress". Sorry...

Mitzi

Wendy me
05-18-2005, 12:04 PM
all will be forgiven when you send me your shoes................

Katrina
05-18-2005, 01:14 PM
all will be forgiven when you send me your shoes................

Wendy, you crack me up! :p We can call it the "Wendy Shoe Tax" - a tax of shoes that is collected on any transaction or infraction of the rules. A portion of all taxes needs to go to the local government - I will make sure they get there...hehehe...

Annabel Girlie
05-18-2005, 01:17 PM
I have adored girlie ankle socks for years - especially the ones with the lacy turnover - oh yummy!

Amelie
05-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Joanna WHO ??

Same here, Joanna,,Who???

Isn't Joanna the one who got banned a while back????

Nice to see you Joanna. And the women's section is not your section, it is our section.

Amelie

karen marie
05-18-2005, 04:40 PM
love womens socks.my SO and i wear shorts and anklesocks
when we go cycling.cool schoolgirl look with a pleated skirt.
karen.

Melissa A.
05-18-2005, 04:55 PM
I walk around the women's dept. (and the shoe dept.) at Target like I work there. Maybe I'll wear a red shirt next time and see if anyone asks me for help.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Wendy me
05-18-2005, 05:01 PM
I walk around the women's dept. (and the shoe dept.) at Target like I work there. Maybe I'll wear a red shirt next time and see if anyone asks me for help.

Hugs,

so that was you then ????? :D

Katrina
05-18-2005, 05:02 PM

Hugs,

Impersonating a Target employee? Thats a fine-able offense. You need to pay your fine of 1 pair of shoes to me...I will make sure that it gets to the right place.

Oh...and when I first read that, I saw "Maybe I'll wear a red skirt...". I thought...thats a good idea, but why red?

Melissa A.
05-18-2005, 05:21 PM
No, not the shoes. Never.

M.J. was wrong.

It IS the shoes.

Hugs,

Mitzi
05-18-2005, 10:38 PM

JoannaDees
05-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Did you know that even the BOTTOMS of the women's shoes are pretty? I don't know how deep this goes, but maybe infiltrating the GG forum will finally ferret it all out. I shall continue investigating. This will require much shopping and salons and such. I volunteer to do this. Wish me luck!

Tristen Cox
05-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Did you know that even the BOTTOMS of the women's shoes are pretty? <snip> I shall continue investigating. This will require much shopping and salons and such. I volunteer to do this. Wish me luck!
Three words Joanna: WE WANT PICTURES! :D

Marti2004
05-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Girllls,

Do you have a Kohl's nearby???? I bought jeans at Walmart, love those low rise with my panty lace showing............ I have a pleated black knee length skirt and a white blouse from Kohl's. Wear that with a white lacy bra...hmmmmmmm:).

Best-Marti