PDA

View Full Version : Would crossdressers make ideal spies?

Deborah Jane
07-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi all....
I sometimes wonder why we aren,t recruited as Undercover Operatives [Spies] by the security services, as for a start we seem to become experts at many things they would consider desirable.

Please consider the following.....

1...We learn how to change our appearance from our everyday look making ourselves unrecognisable to people we know!!
2...We become experts at deception!!
[A lot of us have become experts at hiding our crossdressing from people we know and we aren,t even suspected]
3...We become very adept at hiding things, even at home with other people living with us!!
4...With the right attitude, we can blend into any group!!

I,m sure there are more, but you get the general idea.

So do you think we would make good spies?

Also, if anyone here is a spy would you tell us?:D

darla_g
07-15-2008, 02:50 PM
i dunno don't think i can be inconspicuous enough

MJ
07-15-2008, 02:59 PM
ha ha good question but i don't think so . a blind man and his dog can spot me a mile away in the fog .. but there again you can't fool all the people all the time but now and again would be fine .

Emily Anderson
07-15-2008, 03:04 PM
As a former spy, I can only say that if I give you any details, I will have to shoot you.

Would you like to hear what I have to say? :tongueout

Deborah Jane
07-15-2008, 03:07 PM
As a former spy, I can only say that if I tell give you any details, I will have to shoot you.

Zo..Agent XYX, ve meet again :D
I knew i could draw you out vis zis thread :devil::devil:

Sarah Doepner
07-15-2008, 03:12 PM
I doubt the CIA would want any of us to work for them. It would be difficult to convince them we couldn't be blackmailed into working for the other side if our "secret" was discovered.

Then again, some of us would be great to use to distract folks allowing the real spies to move about with less attention being paid their way. I could see it now;
"George, just wait until I tell my wife about the girly-man we saw today. Do you think she got those cute sandals in her size around here?"
"I hope so Bill. I need something in that style and color for that new outfit I got last week."

JennMW
07-15-2008, 03:21 PM
With so many threads posted here that refer to "getting caught", I would have to say that the odds are against the majority of crossdressers!

Merinda
07-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Hi Deborah Jane ,

I think that "passing" would be a key requirement in this job , a beautiful young lady that talks with a deep mans voice would draw attention.

Karren H
07-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Yeah were good liars and we do disguises pretty good but I think we would make terrible spys for the following reasons:

We would always be getting side-tracked from our mission when we stumble accross a clearence sale on shoes and dresses

We would blow our cover every time when we stop infront of the Kremlin and take 132 photos in various poses and post them on the web with full descriptions for all the foreign spies to read..

While tailing someone we would always let them excape when a well dressed female counter agent walks by and were trying to figure our who made her bra and what size it was and would it fit me!!

Can you say "I feel too feminine" to wear that ugly jump suit and parachute out of a spy plane..

"My stick-on nails poped off and jamed my machine gun...".

"I'm NOT getting blood on my new mini skirt"

And ........ There's no friggin way I'm wearing those C4 explosive breast forms... They are way too small!! Do you have any DD4's??? :D

Hahahahaha

Kate Simmons
07-15-2008, 03:25 PM
This was always one of my biggest fantasies Deb since I was a teenager. You would not believe some of the scenerios I came up with.:)

Deborah Jane
07-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Deborah Jane ,

I think that "passing" would be a key requirement in this job , a beautiful young lady that talks with a deep mans voice would draw attention.

Good point Merinda!!
But i,m sure the security agencies concerned would be willing to invest some time and effort into perfecting us from the raw material we are at present.
I,m sure with some expert help in certain areas, anyone of us would be completely and utterley convincing!!

And Karren...I,ve think you,ve just explained perfectly why most of us could never become spies!!
It is all so true!! LOL

Kris
07-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Yeah were good liars and we do disguises pretty good but I think we would make terrible spys for the following reasons:

We would always be getting side-tracked from our mission when we stumble accross a clearence sale on shoes and dresses

We would blow our cover every time when we stop infront of the Kremlin and take 132 photos in various poses and post them on the web with full descriptions for all the foreign spies to read..

While tailing someone we would always let them excape when a well dressed female counter agent walks by and were trying to figure our who made her bra and what size it was and would it fit me!!

Can you say "I feel too feminine" to wear that ugly jump suit and parachute out of a spy plane..

And ........ There's no friggin way I'm wearing those C4 explosive breast forms... They are way too small

Hahahahaha

Karen,

Haven't you done some....... work dressed so no one would know it was you or what you were doing?

Isn't your job to sometimes spy on the competition?

Hugs love,
Kris

Daintre
07-15-2008, 03:37 PM
There was a spy who did in fact live as both a man and a woman:

Chevalier d'Eon

Charles-Geneviève-Louis-Auguste-André-Timothée d'Éon de Beaumont (October 5, 1728 - May 21, 1810), usually known as the Chevalier d'Éon, was a French diplomat, spy, soldier and Freemason who lived the first half of her life as a man and the second half as a woman.

Karren H
07-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Kris you have a mind like a steel trap.. Yeah.. I worked out in the field enfemme a couple time.. Inspecting potential rail to barge transloading sites on the Ohio and have done some spying on competiter's surface facilites... Including taking photos... On the way to and from shopping.. Then I had to sort out the spy photos from the enfemme photos.. Lol

RobertaFermina
07-15-2008, 03:51 PM
More food for fantasy?

Le Chevalier d'Eon

Look her up !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

KandisTX
07-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi Deborah Jane ,

Not in the Eastern Block countries. ~giggles~

Kandis:love::rose2:

On a more serious note, this was one reason the USAFOSI did such a strenuous job of investigating me when my first wife outed me to my first sargeant. They were concerned that I was now a security risk, until I explained to them "UM.. The Air Force knows about me now.. what are they going to use against me?" (((I got my Top Secret Clearance back IMMEDIATELY))).

Ruth
07-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Your man J. Edgar Hoover was head of the FBI and also had a nice line in lacey undies (OK he wasn't a spy but it's the best I could come up with).

Daintre
07-15-2008, 04:06 PM
I did and it is not fiction, at least according to the Encyclopedia Britannica.

MargoLE
07-15-2008, 04:28 PM
I am all ears. Tell it all.

Darlene Dippy
07-15-2008, 04:44 PM
My drab name is James Blonde, I can't say more!

Emily Anderson
07-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Zo..Agent XYX, ve meet again :D
I knew i could draw you out vis zis thread :devil::devil:

Du bist mistaken double agent Debby-John! Mein new disguize ist vorking very gud, he he. Mein naam ist Lola.

deja true
07-15-2008, 07:03 PM
I could be mistaken, but I think somebody around here is reading entirely too much on fictionmania!

Emily Anderson
07-15-2008, 07:05 PM
I could be mistaken, but I think somebody around here is reading entirely too much on fictionmania!

Nice try Herr Kapitain Deja, but ze decoy ist not vorking. Ve hav you sussed.

battybattybats
07-15-2008, 08:03 PM
I caught the end of a documentary some years ago on Australia public broadcaster the ABC on the story behind an Australian painting that turned out to be of a crossdressing spy!

Who was spotted by their mother at a funeral while dressed! She went on to say 'I always wanted a beautiful daughter'!

But I've been unable to find any details about it since!

If anyone can find out the details on this it would be really good.

TracyH
07-15-2008, 08:07 PM
I was watching a documentary where they talked about those spies who have to wear disguises. They were making those realistic looking rubber masks and explained that they made them ugly because people don't spend as much time scrutinizing homely people.

I don't really know where I was going with that, I just wanted to throw it out there.

Angie G
07-15-2008, 08:09 PM
If I told you I'd have to kill you Beborah. So please don't ask hun. :hugs:
Angie

Joann0830
07-16-2008, 01:14 AM
The Movie I am talking about is House on 92nd Street and its based on an actual FBI case in New York City and it actually took place during the German War. The female owner of a dress shop is a spy from Germany who owns a Dress shop and when she wants to gather information or pass information she dresses as a man. The Case was the Mr. Chritopher case or house on 92nd Street. Very Good movie for all of those Old time movie fans and spy thriller fans. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

BTW I had to dress up as a female to catch a ra[ist wher I used to work and I was the lady he attcked in the parking lot, What a SURPRISE he had OMG.

crusadergirl
07-16-2008, 02:18 AM
Spies i believe it would work well for some of us, but can you keep up the act.
One rule you don't tell others your a spy even if they ask. Unless your name is Spyboy then its pretty clear who you are. I know its something i would like to do. Now for the Question would we be ideal Spies? Yes i do think it could work.

Joy Carter
07-16-2008, 05:23 AM
"This Thread Will Self Destruct In Sixty Seconds."

Jocelyn Quivers
07-16-2008, 08:06 AM
Not a bad idea, perhaps a spy agency would provide money for expenses such as breast implants, voice training etc, FFS,and most importantly a new wardrobe to help a pontential CD agent pass better, and therefore be a better spy.

Kate Simmons
07-16-2008, 08:16 AM
I guess it's time to re-activate A.U.N.T.I.E. once again.:)

Deborah Jane
07-16-2008, 11:55 AM
I was thinking about this and the answers here at work today. [I really ought to try concentrating on my job sometime!!]

Maybe i should try applying to M.I.6 and see what they think :D

RobertaFermina
07-16-2008, 12:10 PM
We would be the most disciplined masters of observation.....until our mark passed a mirror or a fashion storefront.....

OHHH!! If we were double-agents, we could keep an eye on ourselves ! Isn't that perfect !?

:rose: Now She's Intrigueing :rose:

Emily Anderson
07-16-2008, 12:22 PM
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yeah, too many distractions, not enough focus!

And ........ There's no friggin way I'm wearing those C4 explosive breast forms... They are way too small!! Do you have any DD4's??? :D

Hahahahaha

MJ
07-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Not a bad idea, perhaps a spy agency would provide money for expenses such as breast implants, voice training etc, FFS,and most importantly a new wardrobe to help a pontential CD agent pass better, and therefore be a better spy.

Now there's a great idea :D

Bootsiegalore
07-16-2008, 05:03 PM
Yeah, Yeah.... Jamie Bond! That's the ticket.

Tara

Tamara Croft
07-16-2008, 05:06 PM
No you wouldn't, because you can't resist a mirror, there's no way you could NOT flaunt yourself at any given moment... and you're just too vain :tongueout You'd all be shouting.. look at me.. I'm a spy... aren't I pretty... lol...

:hiding:

Traci_Ann CD
07-16-2008, 05:21 PM
All I have to say is.....

Just the facts mam......just the facts.

Opps...wrong show...LMAO

Deborah Jane
07-16-2008, 05:37 PM
No you wouldn't, because you can't resist a mirror, there's no way you could NOT flaunt yourself at any given moment... and you're just too vain :tongueout You'd all be shouting.. look at me.. I'm a spy... aren't I pretty... lol...

:hiding:

What a perfect cover....
By using Tamara,s technique it would be so obvious that we were spies, that no one would believe that we actually are!!

I think this is known as a Double Bluff :D :tongueout

georgeous
07-18-2008, 10:18 AM
god i needed that good laugh this mornin thanks all.i would love to play georgetta bond. hahaha:)