PDA

View Full Version : Possible new CD at my house

Carroll
07-16-2008, 08:59 AM
There is this 20y old kid that lives down the road from me that just saw Carroll for the first time. He has known about me for a while. I take him to work when I go to work and will be work at Sears next week. His father is here quite a bit too because we watch his son during the summer. Today he said he had CD'ed before. Even though his dad has no issue with me cross dressing (as long as its not around his little boy, which I promised I would never), he would not be too keen on his older son doing it. We told him if he ever wants to dress, he can do it here. I understand that there could be issues with his dad if he finds out, I see no reason why we cant give him a little bit of space to explore. One reason why he is here so much is that he enjoys our company and it keeps him away from bad influences. He has had issues in the past, and even his dad likes the fact he comes here. Oh, and By there way, he loves to clean:D

CharleneT
07-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Interesting story ... be a little careful, the dad will probably find out eventually. He may see a "threat" about the younger son, even though you are *not* dressing around him. Because he may view your giving the one son a place to dress as permission for the other as well.

{edit yup, I did mean to say are not ... sorry!}

Carroll
07-16-2008, 11:48 AM
there will be no dressing around the youngest. I told him that

Edit: I re-read your post. I believe you ment to say "are not"

KandisTX
07-16-2008, 12:20 PM
1. The older son is 20 years old. That means it is HIS life, and unless he is still living with his father than well, Daddy Dearest has really no say how he lives his life.

2. You may be endangering the relationship you currently have with the boys father by doing this. It could backfire on you BIG TIME.

Please be cautious.

Kandis:love::rose2:

DonnaT
07-16-2008, 01:44 PM
It's cool of you to give him a safe place to CD, if he needs to find an outlet.

Question: How did he happen to see Carroll for the first time?

CD Susan
07-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Carroll, I think it is generous of you to offer the 20 year old a place to dress. However I have to agree with what Charlene has said. I would be looking at this whole situation very cautiously. What you are doing is not illegal but it still borders on being something that most people, myself included, would advise against.

Emily Anderson
07-16-2008, 04:32 PM
He's 20 years old, so Dad has nothing to say technically. Still, depending on his maturity, you need to be careful not to cause a rift in his relationship with his father.

Basically, I would stay away from this situation, unless I was 100% assured that he can handle his life on his own.

Angie G
07-16-2008, 08:22 PM
It's nice of you to be such a good friend to this boy.:hugs:
Angie

switcheralso
07-17-2008, 07:18 AM
I would be cautious people on the outside can be sane and you push one wrong button and S*** hits the fan. The father might think you will brain wash his older son and bring the younger son into the mix. I think it could be a slippery slope to a bad end.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I think its great that you offered the 20 YO a place to dress and explore. But you have to be very very careful since you are friends with his father. I know he's 20 and is an adult,but if the father founds out,he might blame you saying you got him into it,etc and the sh*t will hit the fan.

As the old saying goes "A little to close for comfort"

Felicity :)

Janet Bern
07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
My advice to you is to avoid the whole situation. With all the issues going on today, you are playing with fire. Eventually you will get burned and be in a paper wondering how you could have been so dumb. Stop it now!

Carroll
07-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Thank you all for your input. It will be taken seriously