PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassment

Emma England
07-16-2008, 11:18 AM
Now that the warm weather has arrived, it would be nice to wear a camisole (as outerwear).

It is embarrassing though having so much hair on my upper body.

I shave but it still looks horrible.

Did try waxing my chest once, which was not much better than shaving. Waxing is expensive anyway.

Guess I will have to stay with shirts to cover up.

RobertaFermina
07-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Emma,

I have seen many "girls" who are *ahem* hirsute and comfortable with themselves, exuding a feminine radiance. They blithely accept, or act *as if* the "hair ain't there", or joke lightly about it.

What struck me is their projection of their own feminine radiance, I bought it. I realized that hair (even clothing) is no determiner of sex or gender, while temperament, composure, personality and go a long way to complement what nature provided (or forgot).

In the words of Dr. Franknfurter....Dream It ! Be It!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Ruth
07-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Emma, I can see stubble on my chest if I look very closely, but I don't think the general public does. If they think you're a woman they're conditioned not to see body hair, so they don't see it.
It also helps if you have a bit of a tan.

Sasha Anne Meadows
07-16-2008, 05:08 PM
hun buy a good electric razor....these things used to work badly but now they are pretty good..i use a regular expensive blade on most of my bod and then a razor on my chest..worth a try

Amy Hepker
07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Just do what you can about shaving and go for it. Don't spoil your fun, I mean how many people are going to get that close to see how well you shaved or if you do shave. Just try it Honey and go for it.

AKAMichelle
07-16-2008, 06:01 PM
That's why I went to the expense of having my chest and back hair lasered off. I haven't really been happy with the results, but it's improving. Maybe by next year I won't have to shave those areas again :D

Michelle

Empress Lainie
07-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Emma you could wear long skirts. My tg girlfriend always wears very long skirts, ankle length. She is 6-1 and they look great on her, expecially the velvet ones.

Lainie

marny
07-16-2008, 11:11 PM
:doh:I shave every other day hon. Its no big deal and as time goes on there is less hair.:brolleyes:

tamarav
07-16-2008, 11:16 PM
It seems like it was only yesterday (actually it was) when I said that I work on women everyday (hair stylist, etc) and 80% of them have more hair on their bodies than I do on my entire body. A couple of my Greek ladies have darker moustaches than I ever had. Most of them just go with it, others shave or wax or epilate.

You are the most conscious of the hair anyway, the rest of humanity really can't see it or doesn't care. Be happy with yourself and have agreat time.

Your sis,

Tami

Bobsie
07-17-2008, 02:14 AM
Emma,
If you haven't tried an epilator, do yourself a favor. I use an epilator on my chest about once per week, and every time the hairs come back finer and lighter. OK, the first time it really hurt -- but it gets better each time, and anyway, "no pain, no gain", huh?
I generally have to feel to check if there's enough stubble to epilate again; it's that hard to see.

Emma England
07-17-2008, 06:09 AM
I realize I must sound self-conscious but that's because I want to look good for myself if for no one else.

Have tried an epilator on legs, arms, chest. That device is a torture machine invented by the devil - never going to use one of those again!

When my last electric shaver died, I went back to blades as I believe they are closer.

I have only been to one salon to get my chest waxed once.
Maybe I should try again at another place.

I will eventually get lasered. What's more important money or beauty, ha?