PDA

View Full Version : The nerd inside....don't laugh :)

Mira
05-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Ok, I'm going about my daily activities at work (aside from slacking) and had this really nifty idea if I can get off my lazy tush and buy a digital camera.

'Tis the season for Jedi...the new movie, blah, blah....and I had this idea come over me. Of course my whole life I wanted 2 things:

1) Round supple breasts in a tight dress
2) A lightsaber

So, with my newfound freedom I had a vision of my dark sexy self in a flowing robe, saber in hand, lycra jumpsuit cut above the thigh, hood pushed back to show my flowing black locks. I feel like such a nerd!! Marrying Sci-Fi and crossdressing. My only problem, as most girls have, I don't know what shoe to wear?????

Ankle high boots, thigh high boots??? It must have a heel but not be a pump or sandal (a girl has to be ready for action :D )!!! Too bad I don't have cleavage. Gosh I need to learn to do my makeup! A bit of dark eye shadow with a solid foundation....I have a bronze complection and fear it will be hard to match. Anyhoots, the idea sends chills up my spine!

Mira
05-17-2005, 09:18 PM
So, it's all about the hose.....pushing back the robe to reveal a seductive thigh.....<gives herself a big hug>

ronni
05-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Mira, you are such a tease! :p

Sweet Susan
05-17-2005, 09:24 PM
I like your sense of style, to say nothing of your sense of humor.

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 09:24 PM
high heeled boots would work....

Mira
05-17-2005, 09:31 PM
But they'd have to be round toed!! With my seductive martial arts skills with a saber, I'd need to kick a bit of Sith butt and not catch my toe on an enemies robe. I girl wouldn't want to be embarrassed falling from the heights of Corusant over such a silly thing! :p

I wouldn't need a coset....the Force would slim and trim that waist, and flare those unjulating hips...oh my... I need a break.....

I'd REFUSE to wear a ponytail...not that it isn't sexy.....even poor Yoda wouldn't feel those 900 years creeping in his bones when I batted only of my long, sultury eyelashes at him.....

Wait!! A corset as outter wear of the costume!!

Wendy me
05-17-2005, 09:33 PM
you lost it in a veary good way .......

Mia lynn
05-17-2005, 10:00 PM
If the dark side of the force could turn me into a very sexy Sith I'd join it. Shave my head and battle the Jedi.
Hugs
Mia Lynn ;)

Mira
05-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Santa better have a pair of Wolfords (suntan) and some fine leather 5'' stilleto's in his bag, not to mention something sexy to hold the girls up :)

Marianne
05-18-2005, 04:15 PM
D.I.Y. Jedi boots:-

http://www.jedi-academy.com/ep1_kenobi_boots.html

D.I.Y. (a.k.a. inexpensive) jedi outfit (male):-

http://www.kincharbamin.com/Look-Like-A-Jedi.html

D.I.Y. jedi outfit (female):-

http://www.rmff.net/costumes/tut/jedi/

Gozer
05-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Don't feel bad, I've always loved dressing up like Dracula :p

Melissa A.
05-18-2005, 05:37 PM
I say do it. Who cares what anybody thinks? They're all a buncha nerds, anyway... :D

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Mira
05-18-2005, 05:51 PM
My mother is an accomplished seamstress and I've probably known all my life that her and my father have always known about my dressing and yet never talked about it. I could have her fashion the robe next time I'm down that way (thanks for the link Marianne ::hugs::). Have it lined with something more tender to the touch. I'm thinking this for a boot (just our style of flair :) ): Boots. (http://www.snaz75.com/pl-electra-2023.html) But I'm not quite in love with them. The outfit itself would have to be lycra/nylon, high neck almost a turtle-neck and maybe skorts or a simulated skirt that's really a body suit. Not sure on colors, soft browns or taupes, maybe off whites.

You can join anyway you want Mia, Dark Side, Light Side or just plain Grey :)

Now I really wanna go wig shopping!

RachelDenise
05-18-2005, 08:00 PM
I vote for the boobs!!! You can always get a light sabre but breasts are really cool and I bet you'll play with them more! ;)