PDA

View Full Version : Back in again

soccervixen
07-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Well, a while ago I left here, since I had seemingly lost the desire - any desire - to dress. I even got into a dialogue with the moderators about removing my information from the roles, something I was reminded was in the rules when I joined. I felt like I was moving to a different place in my life, one without dressing. Mind you, I only began dressing last year at the ripe old age of 48!

I think I was a bit brusque, and well, here I am again. My apologies to our wiser moderators. I am sure they have seen this kind of thing plenty of times!

The desire hit again last week, and it hit hard! :heehee:

I have gone shopping again - but taking some new steps for me. Here's the inventory in the last week (don't ask how much - a girl doesn'e have to tell, does she? though I will say I got some great feminine items at the local thrift shop). --

2 bras (never had a bra before - now considering forms)
2 garter belt sets with matching thongs and hose - also new for me
3 nightgowns - another new step!
3 slim skirts - long, one deep blue, one black, one red
5 blouses
2 irrestible lingerie items from VS! Yummy!
1 leopard print mini-dress / chemise

And another first is coming - my first dress! I am eyeing a couple, need to choose one I think for now. And another pair of shoes, of course. And I am going to buy a vintage peignoir for over my nightgown in the bedroom - so luxurious.

I guess you could say the pink fog has hit! :o

My wife is going out of town for 10 days, and I will have lots of time to play dress-up! At first she was very accepting of my dressing, even bought me panties and a special box for them, but now she avoids it. I will wait patiently and not press, enjoying the opportunities I have and hoping for more in the future like many girls on the forum.

TTa Ta! :battingeyelashes:

SV

EveMarie
07-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Welcome Home Sweetie:heehee:

xxx, Evie

Holly
07-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Hi SV and :welcom: back. Sounds like you found some lovely things.

Karin A
07-16-2008, 08:23 PM
I am kind of in the same boat so to speak.... she accepts my dressing, but doesn't want to hear about it all the time... so i take what chances i get to do it, and if i accidentally leave something behind, then no big deal, since she knows already.

Karin

Empress Lainie
07-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Welcome back, tho new here myself.

Sounds like you got a good start.

I am sure you know that CD's and even TG's sometimes to through starts and stops, purging their other sex clothes sometimes several times before they find themselves for good. A lot of times things like family and jobs and even friends can interfere.

I am happy for you, carry on, soccervixen. Kick that ball hard.

Katie145
07-16-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm right there with ya on the wife issue. I won't go into a lot of detail, because it's something I'd like to start a new thread on, but her lack of interest is frustrating...

marny
07-16-2008, 11:03 PM
sounds like you,ve only just begun hon! Have funhave 3 robes but can't wait to get my first real dress!

Carly D.
07-17-2008, 09:23 AM
NEVER EVER think it's a good idea to throw your clothes away.. I've been there.. I've done that.. like I say, just put your clothes somewhere.. anywhere where they are out of sight/out of mind.. never out of mind 100%.. just when you think you have this (cding) licked, it comes back on you... just read other peoples entries on the fine art of purging and the return of "that feeling"...

soccervixen
07-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Fortunately, I had not gotten rid of any clothes except a few things I didn't really like anyway!

Today just got a pair of shoes and my first dress (see clothing discussion). A couple more purchases and then I am done for now (trying to figure out how to pay for it all! isn't that a girl's issue???:heehee:

SV

Angie G
07-17-2008, 08:15 PM
Welcome back SV. You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave. :hugs:
Angie