PDA

View Full Version : Name Changes

Sara Jessica
07-17-2008, 09:04 AM
Like many threads here, I'm sure this one has been discussed before but I am curious about our feminine names. Not so much how we arrive at them but how often you have been inclined to change your name and for what reason.

I ask because I just changed mine on this site to the name I've been using for the last 15+ years. Why? Because when I signed up here, I was concerned about my wife seeing my postings. Not so much her seeing them as her reading them without my being there to explain, hence the pen name "Julia Anne". I have since come to the conclusion that there is nothing I've written which I wouldn't be comfortable for her to read. So if she is inclined to explore on her own and stumbles on my posts, that is fine. She knows I love her so much!!! :)

KATIE TV
07-17-2008, 09:29 AM
I have been Katie for years, It is the only "Fem" name I have ever used, The only reason for the TV. bit is that when I joined this site ther were already some other Katie's and it was the first thing that came into my head, (not very origional, I know) Katie, X

Ashley Lyn
07-17-2008, 11:02 AM
I originally used a 'take off' on Dan to Danielle, but really wanted a very 'girly' name... Ashley just came to mind, and I added the CD as 'Ashley' had already been used in many other ways on the forum...:sad:

Now that I've been here a while, I may just change it to Ashley _____, as its apparent from me being on this board that I'm a CD..:heehee:
Any cute suggestions???:battingeyelashes: Maybe 'Lyn'...

gwendy
07-17-2008, 11:15 AM
The wonderful pro Domme that I visited some 40 years ago and who, incidentally introduced me to ‘Forced feminisation’ gave me my femme name and I have never thought about changing it: I had been crossdressing for some years then but had never thought about a name for myself.

María José
07-17-2008, 11:32 AM
I have always used "Tania".

Darlene Dippy
I have always, well for many years anyway, had the fem name Darlene, never considered changing it.

Dippy as in Dizzy or Dopey or Lipstick upps mean Dipstick. I don't really think it fits but everyone else seems to disagree.:idontknow:

Darlene

PhillyGuy2Girl
I was thinking about using the female take off of my real name,but I also wanted a sexy & girly name. My wife & I were discussing one night and she came up with Felicity. I love it right there and then and took as my femme name.

Felicity :)

CD Susan
07-17-2008, 11:56 AM
I have used the name Susan for many years and would never have a reason to change it to something else. My friends call me Suzy and I like that but don't care for Sue.

Laura_Stephens
07-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I have used the name Susan for many years and would never have a reason to change it to something else. My friends call me Suzy and I like that but don't care for Sue.

Ever watch Sienfeld -- Elaine/Suze episode??

Emily Anderson
07-17-2008, 12:46 PM
I've always used Emily, though I have changed my surname on web sites and game sites where you are forced to choose a last name. Otherwise, my first and last names have always been the same.

priscellia
07-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi Sarah Jessica,
I have always answered to Priscella but there are too many so I Italinised my name to Priscellia which has been more distinctive:love: Priscellia

Nadia-Maria
07-17-2008, 01:16 PM
I am easy with Nadia-Maria and don't consider changing it.

However, I don't mind being called by whatever name, provided that it is a girlie name.

Hugs

Nadia

Sasha Anne Meadows
07-17-2008, 02:14 PM
I started with Sasha but soon added Anne to make my name more femmie.

SweetCaroline
07-17-2008, 02:22 PM
I started using the name Caroline about five years ago, tho the name has been "with" me for a lot longer (Caroline Emily Anderson is the name of a character from a novel I wrote, based on an idea I had when I was nineteen. Caroline in turn was taken from an eariler imaginary character that goes back to my early teen years). I didn't really settle on a name until I started posting on the internet. Other names I considered were Wendy Ann, Wendiline Corset, and Petronella T. Rosenhall. I'm glad I settled for Caroline and I doubt I'll change it again.

My last name changed recently from Anderson to Peterson, but since I'm not planning on any legal name change, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Sarah...
07-17-2008, 02:25 PM
I've been Sarah for a very long time and have never considered changing it. It's who I am, so no need for a change!

Sarah...

Anastacia_Sandria
07-17-2008, 02:26 PM
I've always loved the name Anastasia, and was introduced to spelling it with a "c" a few years back. Also I love the pronunciation Ahna-staz-ia, makes it sound very Romanian....I think :D

Sandria was the last name of a character I have in a MMO, who was the first "version" of me CDing. She was everything fem that I wanted to be, though I didn't really realize it at the time.

antonia10
07-17-2008, 02:36 PM
antonia is a name given to me when messing about at school many years ago with my friends , we all got girls names but i liked mine so much i kept it :twirl:

Deborah Jane
07-17-2008, 02:42 PM
I thought about changing mine to something exotic like Chardonay :daydreaming:

But then people wouldn,t know who i was :doh:

Kate Simmons
07-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Mine reflect my development as a person throughout the years. They were Heather Dawn Morgan, Victoria Susan Richards, Ericka Kay Richards and finally Arianna Myrana Daniels. Salandra was really a title Arianna adopted for awhile but recently dropped. It means "keeper".:)

Sara Jessica
07-17-2008, 10:34 PM
I've been Sarah for a very long time and have never considered changing it. It's who I am, so no need for a change!

Of course there's no need for a change, Sara(h) is a perfect name!!! :battingeyelashes:

tamarav
07-17-2008, 10:45 PM
...so I filed out the paperwork and waited for my court date. I showed up on the right day dressed conservatively (difficult for me sometimes) and waited for my new name to be called. when the judge called me up ,I

sorry, I thought you wanted to know how to change your name..My bad

Cary
07-17-2008, 11:08 PM
My birth name could be for a boy or a girl. No name change needed here. Mother always knew best.:2c:

Joann0830
07-17-2008, 11:11 PM
I guess I was Lucky as I alway ued Joann as my Name and found that when I was younger and dressed in fem it was very helpful as my friends who were also CDMs would call out to me as Jo and I would respond quickly as My Other name in male mode is Joe. Simplicity until I became older then I added on Joann Marie. Funny that I always loved the name Marie and never did I realize that my initials from male mode to Fem mode remained the same. J.M.
and this helped me out when I receieved a charge card so I never had to worry there. :battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

P.S. I have had one name for 60 years this August and the other for Just as Long WOW!

trannie T
07-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Over the years I've used several femme names. It is difficult deciding on a name, my male name was easy, it was given to me.

Kimberly Marie
07-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Always has been and will be Kimberly. I know I stated this before ....but when I was younger I asked my mother what my name would have been if I would have been born a girl. And well here it is. Kimberly Marie........:)

Debbie new
07-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Ever since i first started Cding, i have been Debbie (namely after Deborah Harry my first crush), there are other fem names i like: Anna, Emma and Louise, i find depending which clothes, wig and make-up i wear there is an individual personality there, that i can't have when i'm in man mode.

Rachana
07-19-2008, 06:44 PM
I love the name Rachana. It means 'a beautiful composition/creation'.

victoriamwilliams1
07-19-2008, 08:46 PM
I have been Victoria for years. In my youth I had 2 names but now I have settled with Victoria.