PDA

View Full Version : Girls & there clothes

jennifer24
07-17-2008, 07:41 PM
I have noticed more & more girls/ woman show more of there bra straps & panties lately. I`s this a fad or something, don`t get me wrong sometimes it`s very sexy if done right. Back when I was growing up it was a no,no, people called them *****s in trashy,now ,it seems ,to be the style. I show a little bit on occasions, it makes me feel more feminine and sexy. wanna hear from you ladies, do we act has ladies and not show anything or flunt it sometimes?:idontknow:JENN

Tamara Croft
07-17-2008, 07:48 PM
You're only just noticing this now? That's been going on for years lol... that fad started in 03/04 :heehee: I think you're a bit behind ;)

jennifer24
07-17-2008, 07:56 PM
True but it`s getting worse,you see more & more

Heather_Marie
07-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I love to see that and I have no problem with women showing those items. I flirt with a GG with her bra straps at work and we have a great time doing it. When I get the chance while dressing-up I do that to it does make me feel allot more fem. Even under my drab cloths while wearing a bra I love it when the strap falls off my shoulder.

Nicole Erin
07-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Seeing a bra shoulder strap, it just looks ghetto. It looks like she had a hard time getting dressed.

I mean I like boobies as well as the next person, ok probably less so, but bra straps need to be kept hidden.

tamarav
07-17-2008, 08:48 PM
I have seen a very few that were attractive. Most look like they just piled clothes on until they were covered and went out. Of course it is usually at my local Wal-Mart where I see that.

There is a woman that wears tight sweaters that ride very low on her shoulders that shows the slip straps, and she is stunning (at least to me) I always think that the purpose of her slip straps showing is to remind her that if her sweater slips any lower, she will still be covered.

Lora Olivia
07-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Really I don't think that any girl, genetic or not has not experienced a bra strap showing at some point, pretty much impossible to hide with just a cami strap on a hot summer day. Personally it makes me feel very femme to have a strap show or a cup peek on a low cut top. Now as for the thong hanging out the top of those hip huggers, if you have the body for it and choose to put it on display to each their own,don't find it much different than the old days of a stocking top or garter showing, girls of my body stature, ummmm one word NO!! lol

Sarah Doepner
07-17-2008, 09:41 PM
How did the 1934 Cole Porter song go?
"In olden days a glimpse of stocking
was looked on as something shocking
But now heaven knows
Anything goes!"

It's always changing and we don't monitor change constantly, we end up being surprised by it.

I'm surprised a lot.

Angie G
07-19-2008, 04:38 PM
Ya and I like it hun.:hugs:
Angie

Emily Anderson
07-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Could it be summertime? True we don't often see bra straps under winter jackets, unless one has x-ray specs! :)

lisa531
07-19-2008, 04:44 PM
You're only just noticing this now? That's been going on for years lol... that fad started in 03/04 :heehee: I think you're a bit behind ;)

hmm thought it was back in the 80's after Madonna's video luck star or something :tongueout

Amy Hepker
07-19-2008, 04:45 PM
I am a proper Lady and such things should not be seen except through a white Blouse or shirt.

Kate Simmons
07-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Yup, this is how I usually dress lately going to the club(especially with a tube top or cami) and it is somewhat stylish.:)

serinalynn
07-19-2008, 06:44 PM
There are so many fashionable bras out there, there have got to be twice as many fashionable bra straps waiting to PEEK:cute: out and SHOW themselves. I'll show a couple bright red ones right now.

Lisa O
07-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Don't have an issue with bra/cami straps - even in drab, I struggle to prevent them moving about. Women's tops offer greater scope for straps to appear.

G showing above pants?? Not too impressed! Hard to make it look good.

Beth-Lock
07-19-2008, 08:11 PM
For myself, I am paranoid about bra straps showing outside outer clothes or under white shirts, etc., in part because I generally dress in drab.
I read somewhere that you should wear a flesh-coloured bra to avoid the straps showeing through white shirts, etc., and I now try that, but it was very hard to find a flesh-coloured bra in my size.

victoriamwilliams1
07-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Its been going on for quite a while, the sad part is it is getting worst on how much is showing! The same is true for the men and pants down to the knees!

Lisa O
07-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Its been going on for quite a while, the sad part is it is getting worst on how much is showing! The same is true for the men and pants down to the knees!

Yuck...hate the mens pants "fashion". I see way too much on the train each day and its the boys who offend the most! Hearing them isn't any better!

Susan.
07-19-2008, 11:43 PM
When I went to my son's football games (almost 10 years ago) the high school girls all had their bra straps showing. Since then I've moved to a more conservative area and I've noticed the fad took a lot longer to catch on here.

Jilmac
07-19-2008, 11:48 PM
I think our age and what we wear has a lot to do with whether we flaunt our undies. I know I have seen many young GGs wearing fashions that reveal bra straps or panty waistbands. I for one am too old for most of those revealing fashions, but if I was about 35 years younger I might consider showing off my pretty undies too. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Krystalyn
07-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Personally I wouldn't show the panties, but the bra, hmmm only in good taste. I wouldn't go out like Madonna did with those big cone breast :heehee:

Mollyanne
07-20-2008, 05:39 AM
Personally I think its sexier when things are let to the imagination!!! If you gotta' show it what are you trying to prove? As an example, back in the forties "sweater girls" would be photographed with tight fitting sweaters in order to show the
sweater. But as we all know these girls had a very nice figure and what men imagined was their own thought(s). Later mini skirts came on the scene (oh my) and again the imagination took over. Today (my personal opinion) there really isn't anything left to the imagination.

:love: Mollyanne

RylieCD
07-20-2008, 06:54 AM

Thinking the same thing, Frankly I dont care to see others underwear. it apears as unkept, or not caring how one looks

veronicagirl
07-20-2008, 11:30 AM
These few past months, I've seen many young gals wearing a racerback summer top with a regular bra under it. There's no way to hide those bra straps like that. There's many thong panty strings riding above the shorts on the sides also. ......but it doesn't bother me, other than I am jealous that I can't do it!

Beth-Lock
07-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I must say, I would like to find a bra that has the straps out of the way, for wearing with a sleeveless top, or adjustable to various configurations, but unfortuntely, I have not been able to find anything much differend from the normal white/plain design, in my (large) size. Anyone know where to buy specialty bras in large sizes, even not too expensively?

CD Susan
07-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Personaly I find exposed bra straps very erotic! I have always felt this way even back when showing a bra strap was unintentional, or so we assumed, to today when it is 'fashionable' to do so. I see nothing wrong with it if it is done tastefully and the GG or CD has the body for it. The thongs showing above the low cut jeans/shorts is the same to me as well. I like the look and think it is being done to show off a good looking body and there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. See through blouses are the same as well, very sexy in my opinion. The teenage guys with thier sagging pants are a different look completely. Sure they have the right to look this way if they want to and many of them do but I find this look ridiculous. Give me tight jeans over baggy saggy ones any time! But then why shouldn't we all be able to wear what we want and look the way we want to? How can any self respecting cd not agree with this philosophy??

SarahLynn
07-22-2008, 07:32 AM
Sometimes i wonder if these "fashions" are not fostered on us just to see how really stupid followers are. Sagging pants for boys with the crotch down to the knees, bra straps showing, ballcaps with the bill to the back, and underware which should not be showing, showing. All ideas or styles begun by "celiberties" to see just how stupid their followers are. Seems to me they are really stupid.

I fully agree with those who say covered is better.

SarahLynn

Annesah
07-22-2008, 08:20 AM
I love the look. Trashy; shure! So what! No one's going to church sporting that look. I'd say provocative. Best leave it to the girls under 35 or 40 though. Too bad for me. Older ladies should try to set a higher standard!

Brooke Smith
07-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Personally I like the look of a bra strap peeking out on a shoulder when it looks as if it were unintentional. That's sexy. What does bother me is a regular bra under a racer back top or a thong hanging out over hip huggers.It's like the wearer never even considered how tacky it looks. If that's fashion,I'm proud to be old fashion.

Pamela girl
07-22-2008, 06:04 PM
I think showing a little bit of bra is cool, however it reminds me of "if you wear a dress that is strapless with a bra that isnt, you might be a redneck!"
As for boys wearing the pants down off the butt showing the underwear, I told my son the next time I had to tell him to pull his pants up I was going to buy him some sexy panties and make him wear them then he could let his pants sag if he wanted to. He kept those pants up so long.

Dragster
07-22-2008, 06:51 PM
I think most girls look better shaped if they are wearing a bra. So when their top or dress cannot hide a conventional bra strap, why don't they use the transparent rubber straps? Yes you can see the straps close up, but from a distance they can't be seen!

Tony

Shayna2008
07-22-2008, 06:59 PM
The bra strap thing has never really bothered me. It works for some looks better than others (doesnt work on me!). I'm interested in trying those transparent straps to avoid the issue. I feel the same way about the panty-peek look, looks good on some, not on others...maybe if they made transparent panties...:D

Dragster
07-23-2008, 03:49 AM
They do make transparent panties Shayna, they are made of latex. They are probably not too comfortable or hygenic for long periods, and have the same effect on your "bits" as when you push your face up against a window. Ugh!
Now if someone invented transparent satin......

Tony