PDA

View Full Version : Amusing thought

Empress Lainie
07-18-2008, 02:46 AM
I was eating dinner out and was thinking about this site, and thinking it was so nice, but where are the men?

Then I realized that all of the CD's and tg's including myself were the "men" on the site, but since I see us all as female, I didn't even realize it.

Anyone else have some funny stories?

PS: isn't that true acceptance.

Alan
07-18-2008, 02:48 AM
Hey, hey! We men object to being forgotten!

Joanne f
07-18-2008, 03:09 AM
Yes it can get a bit confusing at times, i never stop to think that the messages that i am sending is manly to a man in a dress :D it is only when my wife looks at what i am typing some times and ask`s "who is that woman that you are send a message to" and i answer , that is a man not a woman :doh: and then try to explain that there are men and women on here.

Not to sure where i fit into that :D

joanne

Deborah_UK
07-18-2008, 03:11 AM
Lainie -

There are lots of men on this site, they have a whole section - the Transmen section. And they are all very fine gentleman.

Alan
07-18-2008, 03:16 AM
Lainie -

There are lots of men on this site, they have a whole section - the Transmen section. And they are all very fine gentleman.

MY POINT EXACTLY.

Thank you. Really.

Empress Lainie
07-18-2008, 03:45 AM
I'm sorry Alan I did not mean in any sense to slight any of the men on here including the transmen, who I truly admire, and wish it was possible to just exchage bodies. Maybe someday?

docrobbysherry
07-18-2008, 11:01 AM
In our posts, we could refer to; he/she, him/her, etc. That way, we've covered the bases on gender.
Until some difficult CD wants to be refered to as "it"!

Alan
07-18-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry Alan I did not mean in any sense to slight any of the men on here including the transmen, who I truly admire, and wish it was possible to just exchage bodies. Maybe someday?

/mollified. Well, maybe. I was just objecting to being forgotten. I know we don't number as many here as CDs/MTFs, but we do exist... I think we do, anyway. Descartes will have fun with this.

Kate Simmons
07-18-2008, 12:49 PM
We have men here Hon and some darn cute ones too.:)

Amy Hepker
07-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Don't forget we do have men here, or they will get you!!!

Deborah Jane
07-18-2008, 12:55 PM
The men pop in here every now and then to keep us on our toes....

They,re pretty hunky too :battingeyelashes:

Nicole Erin
07-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Yeah sometimes I think about topics or people on this forum, I just wish it were feasible to meet some face to face, like have a dinner party or something. I know There are gatherings like southern comfort but I cannot make it there. :sad:

Well don;t forget, some of the transmen here are very masculine. I mean they are manly to the point that a few of them I read their posts or see photos and think "That is not an FTM, that is a G.M.". I really have no idea how the guys here do it, I am envious in a way.

Lora Olivia
07-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Men

Well besides the men in here that just like to dress funky. We have a whole bunch of great guys in here. Lex, Trey, Kieron, Dominic, Cai,Taylor, Alan, Felix...sheesh a load of T-toting, make my tummy tingle HOTTIES

Dr.Susan
07-18-2008, 01:13 PM
They are the silent lurkers.

CaptLex
07-18-2008, 01:16 PM
I really have no idea how the guys here do it.
Rum! :winkp:

Alan
07-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Rum! :winkp:

And pirates!

deja true
07-18-2008, 02:47 PM
...and neckties...don't forget the neckties!

Nullers
07-18-2008, 03:06 PM
GM here. I have not posted much as I do not want to risk offence to anyone. As i bi guy posting on a CD forum, I do not want to come across as some sort of perv.

Just for the record, all of you ladies look fab!

N

BTW I came across this site looking for validation for something and have learned a great deal during my short time here.

docrobbysherry
07-18-2008, 06:15 PM
GM here. I have not posted much as I do not want to risk offence to anyone. As i bi guy posting on a CD forum, I do not want to come across as some sort of perv.

Just for the record, all of you ladies look fab!

N

BTW I came across this site looking for validation for something and have learned a great deal during my short time here.

Afraid of being accused of the pot calling the kettle black?

I don't think u need worry about that here! LOL. Welcome aboard!

LilSissyStevie
07-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Ok, What about those of us who aren't male or female, who exist (literally) in "no man's land" ? I don't think of myself as a man or a woman or even as something in between. I'm a sissy.
:love:

Beth-Lock
07-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Other than the so-called lurkers, (by the way, did you know that lurking is a criminal offence in Australia?), there might be a tasteful way of doing it, of indicating that you wish to be addressed as a 'she' but are a transgendered 'she' and not female in the GG sense -- but it needs a better way of putting it, in nicer words than that.
I have sometimes wondered, if being a trannie in public were completely accepted, and I could dress any way I wanted, that I would want some sort of coded article of clothing to indicate I was underneath, a male open to a relationship with a female, to avoid confusing lesbians, or attracting males, straight or tranny chasers.

Alan
07-18-2008, 07:55 PM
I definitely wouldn't want to advertise that I have/had a female body.

TracyH
07-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Ok, What about those of us who aren't male or female, who exist (literally) in "no man's land" ? I don't think of myself as a man or a woman or even as something in between. I'm a sissy.
:love:

I'm with you. I like the term "60/40"

Which one is the 60, I don't know yet.

Sarah Doepner
07-18-2008, 11:52 PM
There is that photo thread with the guy and gal photos out there. It's amazing how many of the girls here have nearly twin brothers!

Angie G
07-19-2008, 04:28 PM
When I'm replying to these post I almost alwas think of you all as female I just get so into it. :hugs:
Angie

Empress Lainie
07-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Nuller, I have a good friend, we consider each other soulmates like you.

She is a GG but says she is Bi-gendered and some days feels male and dresses accordingly and some days feels female and dresses accordingly.

Her husband and she met online and were representing as opposite sex from their birth sex. They simply adore each other, (and he thinks I am hot, she says!)

This has turned out to be pretty good thread for various viewpoints. The nice thing about all the "men" on here is that none of them are the typical male jerk.

CD Susan
07-24-2008, 01:31 AM
When I am replying to a post here I look at the avatar pic and respond accordingly. Most of us here are m2f but there are also many who are f2m and I respect that. This is a site where all of us are accepted for who we are and that is what I like about this place. I regard everyone here as my friend and am happy to say it.