PDA

View Full Version : Things have relaxed at home

stevie b
07-18-2008, 08:44 AM
My Wife does not like to see me dressed in skirts and dresses but I asked her how she felt if I got some Ladies jeans and trousers for the home when we went out. Thankfully she said she see what they looked like. Well, without further ado I was on the phone to Long Tall Sally (i'm 6.3) and ordered a pair of Oxford trousers and bootleg jeans. I could not resist also ordering a black pencil skirt and some tops. I was like a dog with two tails when they arrived, I am in my 50's and have never had such a great fit in trousers before, we were mean't for each other. I was a bit anxious when I put them ot show wifey, but she said they looked good and fitted well, halleluya.:dance: Its all a step in the right direction, think I will work on some shes next:heehee:
She was away this week and I was able to do the whole thing, included clear nail polish. I purposely left this on on her return, didn't take long for her to notice, said I forgot. But later I told her nobody would notice and they hadn't at work all week. So I pushed the boundry again and just said if anyone notices I will tell them its a cure for poor nails, A few fo them do split and are not in good condition, she accepted this I have been able to keep it on. I get such a thrill when the light catches them.:daydreaming:

Ashley Lyn
07-18-2008, 11:16 AM
I was just thinking about ordering some slacks from them!!:battingeyelashes: I have absolutely NO ladies slacks, or jeans... I'm so into thigh highs and short skirts, that I sometimes forget how easy it would be to go 'out' in ladies slacks/jeans and sandels or flats.. No one would notice a thing..!!:battingeyelashes:

I'd like to try the 'nail' thing, but guessing the DW would notice... She wouldn't mind, but the DS might not 'understand'..:eek:

Joanne f
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
It is easy to for get how thrilling these small steps are when you have been at it a long time, some say that the journey can be more exciting than the destination ,

joanne

Angie G
07-18-2008, 07:54 PM
I wear a clear nail polish It a Mat finish but if does have a shine to it Dnd I love it I wear it 24/7 hun.:hugs:
Angie

eldonvon
07-19-2008, 08:48 AM
All my jeans and tousers are now ladies, along with my shoes and sneakers.

stevie b
07-21-2008, 03:29 AM
Well the weekend, wearing ladies jeans was a success, felt great and wifey liked them to. Anther hurdle reached and overcome. She could not understand though, why wearing ladies jeans felt so good when they looked like mens. Apart from the fit was much better, I tried to explain the head stuff, isnt it hard.

xx