PDA

View Full Version : Telling the SO you need to be more Femmine

JakobeMeredith
07-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Has anyone told their SO about there crossdressing only to have go through consulting. Then put it down deep inside yourself only to have the urge 2-3 years later. I've started putting nail polish on while at work along with lipstick, everyone here is ok with that much so far. But how do I tell the wife that I need to have longer finger nails and I want to get them done every now and again. And that when I wear my 7 jeans that I want to wear panties not my guy underwear, and I want to wear my earrings again. Granted they are just studs but I'll take anything right now. Ladies any ideas, please help. She likes that I have good fashion sense, but I'm not sure how far she is willing to go.

stevie b
07-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Its so hard, my wife thought it was just a hobby, I had to purge last year. She now realises that it is deeper and a part of me and that I am ahappier person when I can express the femine side. We got over this by negotiating bounderies, over the months she has got used to it and the bounderies are being moved.

Good luck and take it slowly.

Angie G
07-18-2008, 08:11 PM
My wife knows it's who I am And I don't want to be a girl The only time I don't wear girl underwear is at work. And fully dress 5 day a week I give her the weekends as her man But still wear my girl underpants Talk to you wife and see what will work for the both of you hun.:hugs:
Angie

Amy Hepker
07-18-2008, 08:25 PM
You just have to be honest, but it could cost you if she is not wanting you to do it.

serinalynn
07-18-2008, 08:28 PM
My wife and I talk about it alot. Shes cool with it most of the time. with c cup boobs that I grew my self and 44c plunge bra its getting harder not to notice my bust line even when i wear baggy clothes. You have to understand that my wife is the only person who has ever said any thing about how I am dressed. She and I went to Las Vegas back in April when i wore a plunge bra and a very feminine top and she didn't say a word. No one else said a word either. when we got to our hotel, I went to check in at the VIP desk (Wife is a BIG winner at our hotel) and I was talking to the 2 female associates and I noticed both were looking at my boobs and my bust line. Neither said anything while I was talking to them. Would have liked to hear the conversation after we went up to the room.

Daintre
07-18-2008, 08:28 PM
So, really all you have done is stuffed your desires deep within you, and now they are resurfacing which is a common occurrence with CD's. I am assuming that it was you and your wife who decided you need counseling?

What you need to do is to sit down with your wife and openly discuss this...IT isn't going away...it will only eat at you more. Communication between you two is the only way you will resolve this and only then if both of you are willing to compromise.