PDA

View Full Version : I have more femme clothes than I need

emmicd
07-18-2008, 07:47 PM
I love buying and wearing all my feminine clothing but the truth is I don't have enough time to wear them all since I am a closet crossdresser.

I still have this internal desire or as I feel need to have womens clothing. I need all types of clothing from under garments to blouses to dresses to womens trousers and jeans to swimsuits and hair pieces.

I often wonder why I have such a strong desire for womens clothing. I always feel great when I buy a beautiful outfit. I never feel this way when I buy guy clothes.

Do other tg/cd feel this need to buy womens clothing when they have more than enough?

My sister knows about my CD and she once peaked into my closet as has my wife and they both concluded I have more womens clothes than they have combined and more than any of their women friends.

I am frustrated that I can't wear my femme clothing more.

I know if I were a girl I would be wearing them every day with a smile.

emmi

SexyLexi_cd
07-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Yes, dear, I have the same problem. Everytime I see something sexy I buy it! I've purchased a few things online that never fit too. Then when I do dress I wear some of my fav's and the new item sits for a while. I buy a lot of red but wear mostly black (look thinner). The only thing I haven't gone on a spending binge for are shoes. I have two pair and love them both. I don't dare add up what it has cost me but I do adore dressing.

Lexi:):battingeyelashes:

serinalynn
07-18-2008, 08:10 PM
I love buying and wearing all my feminine clothing but the truth is I don't have enough time to wear them all since I am a closet crossdresser.

I still have this internal desire or as I feel need to have womens clothing. I need all types of clothing from under garments to blouses to dresses to womens trousers and jeans to swimsuits and hair pieces.

I often wonder why I have such a strong desire for womens clothing. I always feel great when I buy a beautiful outfit. I never feel this way when I buy guy clothes.

Do other tg/cd feel this need to buy womens clothing when they have more than enough?

My sister knows about my CD and she once peaked into my closet as has my wife and they both concluded I have more womens clothes than they have combined and more than any of their women friends.

emmi

Yes Emmi, I know that feeling!! My wife keeeps telling me I have more womens clothing that she has. I have cut back buying new things but I haven't totally stopped. I can see it around the house and in our bedroom I don't have enough drawers for all of it. What's a girl to do? I'll be diving to Minnesota in about a month to visit family and friends. I'll take some things along to wear while driving. so I'll actually get to wear some of my things.But will have to look drab:thumbsdn: some of the time while there. as I.m not ready to let people in a small town see me dressed girly:eek:

Amy Hepker
07-18-2008, 08:30 PM
I do too, ain't it Great!!!

RikkiOfLA
07-18-2008, 08:37 PM
I used to be like that too.

Then I went full time. Now, I'm just a clothes horse.:tongueout

I have too many clothes, so I bought a bigger house, with a walk-in closet. They still don't all fit.

My clothes still occupy three closets, but at least now they're all on the same floor. It's a one-story house, you see. :)

Giggles,
Rikki

Babette
07-18-2008, 08:45 PM
No, no, say it ain't so. There is no such thing as too many clothes. It really a problem of not having enough closet space. At least that is my problem.

Babette

TGMarla
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
I have more femme clothes than I need

Yeah. Me too. :D

Pattie O
07-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Emmi,

You know I think its the quality and not the quantitiy that counts.As you say you can only wear a small no of items at any one time so I suggest you concentrate on your favourites and what suits you best approach.I recently purged some shoes and bra and negligee/corsette outfit and initially felt saddened as I spent time purchasing them and trying them on but now I realise that it wasnt the look I was after so I feel better now about what I want.We "purge" our male clothes from time to time so have fun with an evolving wardrobe.You dont have to keep everything and who knows ,someone is sure to pick them up from an op shop or clothing barn.

Going shopping this afternoon ,"my" lingerie shop phoned to say my garments have arrived.I'll let you know how it goes.My heart is racing and fluttering and I cant wait to finish work.

Pattie O

Pamela Julie
07-18-2008, 08:57 PM
I bought a four bedroom home 15 years ago, it is now a three bedroom home with a 11' x 12' closet for my femme clothes. I do keep a few other things in there also, inside the little closet. My drab clothes take up three feet of closet rod, two dresser drawers, and a night stand. I have got too many drab clothes.

Pamela:)

Alex!
07-18-2008, 09:18 PM
That's why we need an online crossdresser's bazaar to offload stuff to fellow crossdressers. Imagine the turnover - it would be like some sort of odd eBay thing for us, or a HUGE closet full of goodies.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Same problem here, but I consider it far better than going back to the days when I had no femme clothes.

Anastacia_Sandria
07-18-2008, 09:47 PM
I have none to call my own at the moment, except a pair of hose...fortunately, I can fit into a good portion of my wifes clothing. :D

The only problem is when she says I look better in some of her clothes than she does >.>

LucyLuck
07-18-2008, 10:04 PM
I have way more girl clothes than guy clothes and like two pairs of guy shoes and 10 pairs of heels.

I like to buy pretty and shiney things :daydreaming:

samantha48328
07-18-2008, 10:08 PM
I too have a problem of buying cloths. One good thing for me is my wife can ware some of them. I just got a new nighty. It is so darling and only $10 at wal mart. Black with pink lace and trim. I like it so much I got my wife one so we can be like twins. Oh I also just got a new wig. Wife and I both love it. Now I know what it is like for a women and cloths shopping. Just can't help myself. Buy, buy, buy. I am going to start wearing more cloths out in public.
:o:battingeyelashes::heehee:

KateSpade83
07-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I have more clothes than my mom and aunt combined! Probably more skirt suits than the typical professional woman!

Samantha43
07-18-2008, 11:12 PM
I wish I had more clothes. I have a few outfits and buy clothes occasionally. Unfortunately, my accepting wife doesn't understand why I need more than a few outfits and she controls our finances. :sad:

Jolene
07-18-2008, 11:13 PM

emmi

I feel the same way as you. Being able to wear my clothes each day as I wish would be so nice. Someday in a perfect world ...........

Jolene :)

Sarah Doepner
07-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Emmi,
It's getting that way in my closet as well. The only problem is what do I do with all those guy things that are taking up good closet space?

Cary
07-19-2008, 08:26 AM
I have a small amount of women's clothes. I'm still working on what I like on me. I have more luck shopping in person than online(things too small or too large). Thank God for second-hand stores. They are a great place to buy as well as giving my bad judgements a second life.:)

eldonvon
07-19-2008, 08:34 AM
I didn't know you could have too many femme clothes. Closet and dressers are near full. Isn't life wonderful?

Deborah Jane
07-19-2008, 08:39 AM
I have just about enough to last me till i reach 150 years old...Maybe longer :D

deja true
07-19-2008, 08:42 AM
Easy enough to get rid of them. Back to the goodwill or you could resell 'em on ebay. There are quite a trans-women selling their excess wardrobe stuff there.

It's all about the marketing, sweetie!

:D

It's only stuff after all!