PDA

View Full Version : Some questions for you more experienced ladies....

Sherry-Stephanie
07-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi all....

I have a few questions here that I'd like to hear form you all....

A)...how many of you paint your toenails and wear toe rings 24/7?

B) ...when you wear heels (4"-5") do you find that you have that natural female "strut"? that guys love to see in a GG female?

C) ...do you find that when your in female mode your really into fashion...buying cloths, make up and the whole female experience, but when your in male mode buying clothes are only looked upon as a neccessity?

Just curious to see what other think....

Amy Hepker
07-18-2008, 08:34 PM
A) My toes are painted, but no toe ring.

B) Yes, I strut my stuff on heels. I just love to swing my butt the way GGs do.

C) Oh Ya, I just cannot resist. I have to have more female clothing, I like selection.

TGMarla
07-18-2008, 08:44 PM
"More experienced"??? Verrrrry diplomatic!

Anyway, I don't do my toes. It just wouldn't work. No toe rings either.

I have one pair of 4.5" heels. I'm actually wearing them right now. :D But whereas walking in them actually requires a certain "strut", I still find them very difficult to navigate. They're very pretty, and would turn heads on any lady. But they're tough to walk in. I have to walk rather slowly, and putting a certain sway in my stride helps a bit.

And heck yeah, I'm more interested in clothing when I'm doing the girl thing as opposed to the guy thing. But I don't have to be dressed up to fel like window shopping. There's a little bit of girl in me at all times, I guess. Being transgendered isn't a part-time gig. But I think I'm more aware of fashion and stuff like that because of my TG nature.

Rachel Morley
07-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Paint my toenails, yes, but toe rings only sometimes.

B) ...when you wear heels (4"-5") do you find that you have that natural female "strut"? that guys love to see in a GG female?
High heels to make me walk differently, I walk slower and more elegantly. Do I have that "female wiggle" ... not sure. Maybe only slightly.

C) ...do you find that when your in female mode your really into fashion...buying clothes, make up and the whole female experience, but when your in male mode buying clothes are only looked upon as a necessity?
No. Not me. I love buying girly clothes and checking out new makeup no matter how I am presenting. :)

TxKimberly
07-18-2008, 09:07 PM
They are painted 24 / 7 but no toe rings. Toe rings are damned uncomfortable under socks and shoes.

Nope but I wish they did. I love the way womens hips sway when they walk. I've seen some Tgirls that DO walk that way but I'll be damned if I can figure out how. It seems like my body just doesn't work that way.

C) ...do you find that when your in female mode your really into fashion...buying cloths, make up and the whole female experience, but when your in male mode buying clothes are only looked upon as a necessity?

I'm ALWAYS into fashion shopping . . . for womens clothes! lol "Dressed" or not, I'm always looking for cute tops, skirts, and shoes. When it comes to guys clothes I really don't devote much effort. It's hard to work up a lot of excitement about blue jeans, slacks, and your typical male shirts after having worn beautiful skirts and blouses.

teresa jeen
07-18-2008, 09:10 PM
i sometimes have problems weather im going shopping for me or for me. ill go into a store in man mode(get it get out) then end up getting hose on sale. i do my toe nails in "hard as nails" or clear. then no one can say any thing but "eat more jello"

Alex!
07-18-2008, 09:10 PM
A) I glue on acrylic nails and sometimes paint them only when dressing up. I fasten them on using superglue from my shop, and remove them with a switchblade when the Andrea time is over. When in guy mode I am in guy mode. I don't do the blended thing. It would really suck if I got into a car accident and had to explain the painted toes to EMT - my dignity would be crushed along with, I suppose, my skull.

B) I walk like a drunken fool in heels. Except in boots for some reason. The whole thing reminds me of the time I learned to play hockey as a kid - walking around in skates was just as awkward. And the blisters! They're worse than when I broke in my combat boots during basic training.

C) Nope. I hate shopping in all venues and modes, except when going to an art supply store, book store, or an electronics store. I love those places. In dude mode, I know precisely what I want in terms of jeans, and I usually get suits recommended to me by staff. Girlfriends usually help with other stuff (especially boxers for some reason).

Sherry-Stephanie
07-18-2008, 09:17 PM
I've read your psots and maybe I need to clarify my questions abit...especially B) & C) questions....

B)...walkig gin 4" pr 5" heels ...does those shoes make you strut nautually like a female...which you don't strut when not wearing those heels...

C) ...regardless of being in "female mode" dress etc....but looking at female clothes to buy do you really get into it more so thna when you look for guy clothes?

Myself....

A) 24/7 for the painted toes and toe rings...gives me that female feeling all the time....or at least I know there's a small aspect of me that's female all the time even when I'm doing my man thing....

B) I've found that my walking as a female is much more natural when in heels and I tend to have that strut or sway that females have....and I'm not trying to counsiously strut...it just happens....

C)...I tend to look a lot closer to women's clothes as well as from a different presepective than I do with my men's clothes...Men I look to see if I look good in it and how it fits....women's clothes I'm looking to see what's sexy, fit of course but more as to how it accents my body...does it make me look more feminine and accentuate my figuire as well as how color coordiante I am....so yes I respond much differently being female than male....and that's something I'm trying to understand why that is....

KarenCDFL
07-18-2008, 10:03 PM
A)...Always keep toe nails painted. No Rings

B) ...Yes, so my wife tells me :)

C) ...Oh Yes, definitely! I really hate shopping for guy things.

Samantha43
07-18-2008, 10:34 PM
A. I haven't painted my toenails in years and have no toe rings.

B. Yes, heels make me take smaller steps and have a female strut although I still haven't learned to shake my booty the right way.

C. Yes, I can shop for female clothes and makeup for hours and hate shopping for guy clothes.

Niya W
07-18-2008, 10:39 PM
I have a few questions here that I'd like to hear form you all....

Nails always done
I have the walk with out heels
C) ...do you find that when your in female mode your really into fashion...buying cloths, make up and the whole female experience, but when your in male mode buying clothes are only looked upon as a neccessity?

Yep , Could careless about guy clothes

Veronica 1
07-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Toes painted 24/7, no rings, Heels always give me a sway, and I buy guy clothes but shop for womens clothes. It is just so much more fun.

Pamela Julie
07-18-2008, 11:13 PM
A: no toe rings, only colored when wife out of town.

B: 3 inch heels are my maximum height due to arthritis in my knees (experience showing it's ugly head), I do have a natural feminine strut anytime the heels are over 1 1/2 inches. 4 inch heels I can stand in, but my knees suffer sharp pain if I take steps longer than 12 inches.

C: I love to shop for anything except for male clothing. I always shop in drab. I can go for hours shopping for womans clothes, a car, makeup, hardware, etc.. I hate shopping for male clothes, probably because I hate to wear them so much. If I need some male clothes, it is a quick in, try it on, pay for it, and go.

Pamela:)

rachellenicole
07-18-2008, 11:27 PM
A)...how many of you paint your toenails and wear toe rings 24/7?[/COLOR]
Yes I do have painted toe nails, and I own toe rings but they can hurt you after a while

Absolutely, I also practice constantly too, developes muscle memory!!

I love shopping for feminine clothes etc.. on occasion I don't mind shopping for guy stuff also.

Rach

AKAMichelle
07-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Painted a nice shade of pink.

I do walk differently because I trying not to fall flat on my a..

I always use to complain at my wife for looking at all of the clothes catalogs. Now that they come to me I enjoy it. The hardest part is looking at what women are wearing and having them think that my mind is in the gutter. :D

Tip or Ozma
07-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi all....

A) My toenails are polished often, but not 24/7. I do not care for toe rings.
B) I can modify my walk to make it more feminine quite easily in high heels.
C) I am always into fashion.

Suzy Harrison
07-19-2008, 02:56 AM
A) How many of you paint your toenails and wear toe rings 24/7?

I don't...yet

B) When you wear heels (4"-5") do you find that you have that natural female "strut"? that guys love to see in a GG female?

Yes, I seem to walk much better in heels. They force you to keep your back straight, smaller steps and legs closer together. By dropping my hips very slightly as my weight goes on that particular side, I can produce a female wiggle. However it's very easy to overdo it which looks awful. I'm still practicing

C) Do you find that when your in female mode you're really into fashion...buying clothes, make up and the whole female experience, but when your in male mode buying clothes are only looked upon as a necessity?

Yes - totally. I love shopping as a female, trying on clothes and buying - as well as make up etc...and it's costing me a fortune. As far as male clothes are concerned, I don't care what I wear and am not really into buying anything new - as it's all so boring anyway.

I'm living for the day when all of my male clothes will go in the bin.

Fab Karen
07-19-2008, 05:04 AM

Not me. I haven't done a lot of hand nail painting either. I might get more into it with more practice.
B) ...when you wear heels (4"-5") do you find that you have that female "strut"? that guys love to see in a GG female?
I walk in a more femme manner. I had to learn it at some point in the past to do so, it isn't innate.
C) ...do you find that when you're in female mode you're really into fashion...buying clothes, make up and the whole female experience, but when you're in male mode clothes are only looked upon as a necessity?

It's not that black-and-white. There's much more variety to female things, but I have always liked color & patterns regardless of which mode I'm in or what clothes I'm looking for.

Holly
07-19-2008, 09:35 AM
A) ...how many of you paint your toenails and wear toe rings 24/7?

Toenail and finger nails polished at all times... no toe rings.

When wearing heels, my gait when walking most certainly does change... probably more of a function of the heels than me, though.

C) ...do you find that when your in female mode your really into fashion...buying cloths, make up and the whole female experience, but when your in male mode buying clothes are only looked upon as a necessity?

I shop for ladies clothing and accessories, and I acquire male clothing only out of necessity.

Jennifer Giovannetta
07-19-2008, 10:03 AM

Nails have been polished most of the time with a silver color. no toe rings.

I guess, but lately I have preferred to wear lower heels. Go figure. I have a pair of high heel sandals that have a 4" stiletto heel. My calves hurt the next day. One night after wearing them I woke up with a terrible charlie horse. It was so painful.

I definitely look at fashions for ladies stuff. Its much more fun! Much less for guys clothing.

Sherry-Stephanie
07-19-2008, 10:16 AM
The three questions I ask were for my own curiosity and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me girls...

The first question was asked because I always have polish on my toenails...that way I have at all time something feminine about/with me....so I have a bit of the "girl" about me....and yes I have toe rings...two of them one on each foot...just find them sexy....adds a bit of "dash" to the toes....but it seems I'm the only one who wears them....

The second question was because when I have my heels on I find myself walking with a more defined strut to my step...ny stepping is shorter and there's that stride in me. Now I don't try to do it, it just comes that way and I'm guessing "it's all in the heel". My male walk/stride is nowhere the same as my female stride/strut....

Finally, I'm finding out myself that I get far more interested in looking at female attire....example si I'm contantly checking out women's shoes...far more than men. I'm also checking bra's and panties to see what I like and don't like...far more than checking out anything male. I do have an extensive male collection of clothes..maybe 50+ dress shirts 25+ pairs of slacks and a dozen suits....but I don't shop for them the same way I'm shoppign for women's clothes....with the emn I go in and pretty much zero right in on what I want...select them and go....women shopping I'm looking at colors and styles and it's just different....Maybe it's the way clothes are for men verses women or is it the difference in the male verse the female that's within me and you?????

For me I'd have at least 5 or 6 wigs and shoes??? OMG I'd go crazy....I already ahve about 14 pairs on my "wish list" and that's only on one site....and make up???? since it's so much variety to it and so many different companies that sell all of this stuff I doubt that I'd be able to stick to one..and let's not even get started on the clothes....I guess it's an indication that there is is mcuh more girl in us than jsut what's on the surface...when you become a CD'er or Transgender or bi-gender person you really do take on or change into a female in more ways than jsut dressing....and it's great to be this way....

So that's what I was asking. for and thank you for answering......

TommiTN
07-19-2008, 10:36 AM
"Maybe it's the way clothes are for men verses women or is it the difference in the male verse the female that's within me and you?????"

I'd have to say that this is the more likely scenario; I know it is with me.

As far as the walk vs. strut thing, for me it's the heels. When I'm in male mode my walk is nothing like when I have heels on. And I can't even fake the femme strut when I'm wearing male shoes.

KatrinaAshley
07-19-2008, 10:49 AM
I haven't ventured into nail polish. I just ordered some fingernails along with my first items of makeup so my toes might be next. Does polish work well on artificial nails? Oh, and if I do doll up my toesies that means a pair of open toed shoes won't be far behind. Toe rings sound uncomfortable, like a pebble in your shoe.

Heels will change the way you walk without a doubt, but it takes some practice to get the stride and wiggle down pat. YouTube has good instructional videos.

Yes, of course. The funniest part is when 'he' looks at the bill and wonders why "she" bought all these things. A few ladies here have become one person, I like the 2 personalities. Helps to avoid being outed.

Kimberly Marie
07-19-2008, 11:30 AM
A: Always paint my toenails.....never tried toe rings. B: Little bit of strut. C: Love to shop......it's funny my mother loves shopping with me......:)

Jamie001
07-19-2008, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=Andrea M. Forbes;1366265]A) I glue on acrylic nails and sometimes paint them only when dressing up. I fasten them on using superglue from my shop, and remove them with a switchblade when the Andrea time is over. When in guy mode I am in guy mode. I don't do the blended thing. It would really suck if I got into a car accident and had to explain the painted toes to EMT - my dignity would be crushed along with, I suppose, my skull.

Why would it matter if you had to explain painted toes? There are many guys doing painted toenails now-a-days. We should be proud of the little things that we do to be femme. There would also be no reason to explain it to an EMT. Why? :2c:

Jamie001
07-19-2008, 11:45 AM
My toenails are always professionally pedicures every two weeks and are wearing a bright red or hot pink polish. Also, even though I am always in male-mode, I wear women's open toe sandals and my polished toes are on display 24/7/365 for everyone to see. I live in a warm climate and my red toenails are on display everyday with no exception. For dressy occasions I wear strappy women's open toe sandals with 2 inch block heels. I get a lot of compliments from women on my painted toes. For the most part, guys just ignore them. For me having red toenails and displaying them in sandlas 24/7 for everyone along with my femme hairstyle is my way of showing everyone that I have a very strong feminine side and that I let her express herself. There is nothing better than red toenails in a pair of cute women's sandals to make you feel girlie.

I exclusively wear open-toe women's sandals (don't own any men's shoes) in male mode and don't wear any heel height over two inches. I broke my ankle several years ago and can't wear really high heels, although 2 inch heels feel much better than flats.

I am never totally into female mode because I have no desire to try to pass. I am just a really girlie-femme guy that incorporates femme items into my normally male appearance. Therefore, I am a Jane-Girl, or a Nancy-Boi.

Denise01
07-19-2008, 12:00 PM
I have not painted my toes or wear to-rings, but I do wear clear nail polish during the summer, and in the winter wear Nail polish to co-cordinate with what I am wearing.

I would love to be able to wear heels of over 3 inches, but unfortuantely have a bad foot , so i can only wear heels up to about 2 inches. When I am out as Denise, i always wear ladies shoes, and I find that walk more femme, as being blessed or cursed with narrow feet, Ladies shoes fit me better than any mens ever have.

When In fe-male mode I find that my Fashion sence is much better. Drab, grab what ever happens to be closest and will fit what i am doing. As a Female, i will co-ordinate my clothing for where i am going and what i am doing. and much more careful for the current fashions.
When out femme, if I am going shopping or for Dinner, will always wear skirt or dress depending on the location,
When shopping for Denise now, I am always femme, it makes me feel so much better, and particularily more comfortable when in the ladies department especially when looking at Lingerie.

I have not bought any male clothes now for over 4 years,, so my wardrobe is gradually being femminized. I have enough ladies items that are gender neutual, that when away and have to go drab, can wear them and no one ever takes a second look

Denise

Angie G
07-19-2008, 04:11 PM
I love to go shopping for female clothing and hate shopping for mens things.:hugs:
Angie