PDA

View Full Version : What Have You Bought Lately?

Jenny
07-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Hi Everyone:

I was looking at another forum and noticed one of the continuing threads they had was one where people could describe what items of feminine finery they had purchased recently. I thought maybe this would be a good continuing one for our group too. So I'll describe what I have bought lately:

1. Long Elegant Legs Garment Washed Blue V Neck Tee (I haven't received this yet);

2. Beige Levi's shorts;

3. Khaki Cherokee shorts;

4. Khaki Moda shorts (these are actually a Victoria Secret brand);

5. Khaki Paris blues shorts, with button pockets in the rear and buckles on the side (my new faves)(I bought all of these shorts, which have longer legs than most of my girl shorts, from eBay in hopes of finding a pair I could wear playing golf. This last pair is exactly the kind I wanted);

6. a new set of Danskin day-of-the-week floral print panties (these are actually designed for pre-teen girls age 12 but I can still fit into them and I love the floral print patterns);

7. two new sports bras, one white and one gray. (A girl can never have too many sports bras as far as I am concerned); and

8. an orange and white two-piece swimsuit from Newport News. This suit has boyleg style bottoms (kind of ironinc, isn't it?) and a halter top. I hope to get up nerve this weekend to sunbathe in it out at the lake if I can find a remote enough spot. I think it would be fun to have bikini suntan lines.

Whew!!! That's my most recent haul. I have to admit I went through a buying spree just before I left for my vacation. I think it was a way to emphasize that Jenny was going to still be here when I got back.

So what have you bought lately?

Lee
07-02-2004, 10:07 AM
Hi Jenny,
I shop at one of those all in one stores(Meijer).On my weekly grocery shopping,there was a rack sale, buy one get one free.So I pick out a red stretchy top and a pair of red short shorts.I love sales...

Bunny
07-02-2004, 10:09 AM
I just got a black peasant skirt and matching chiffon top. Got it on Sears clearance site really cheap :) . I love both pieces. The only problem is, the skirt is a bit to big. I have lost a bunch of wieght recently and I got the size wrong. I can't exchange it for a smaller size, since it was on clearance, so I put up with it being a bit loose.

Jenny
07-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Way to go, Erica!!! Can you breathe with your corset on that tight? I have about a 30-32 inch waist and don't think I could ever get down to 24 inches withut passing out. :eek:

Bernadina
07-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Just found a shop sample wedding dress at a thrift store. They had a number of them. I got a beautiful size 15/16 for $32 CDN. - Dina

Elinor
07-02-2004, 03:03 PM
My last feminine thing to wear is this red dress you see me wearing here.
Make-up kit was my last feminine purchase.

Collette
07-02-2004, 03:20 PM
I purchased 2 pair of heels, 4.5 high, one pair has three buckle straps at the ankle, open toe, three straps traversing the instep. The other pair are the same height, close toe, way harder to walk in. If you wanna see them go to www.TheSubShop.com Autum the vender, has some has some pretty cool stuff, if your in to it. Collette

mmandy31
07-02-2004, 03:37 PM
i was in Pt Huron at a Miejers store and i bought a red bra and matching panties :)

Darby
07-02-2004, 06:37 PM
I bought 2 new bras, a panty/garter belt, 2 pairs of hose and am waiting for my new wig and matching hairpiece... 27/613 and am I excited! Have I said I LOVE hair lately?

CindyT
07-04-2004, 11:52 PM
I recently bought some new thongs 2/$7.00 at Target they are Spandex/Nylon with the very narrow G-String type back and they are the most comfortable thongs I ever bought! They stretch around the male stuff just perfectly!
Also bought:
1. Jordache Blue Jean (stonewash) Capri's.
2. A pair of low waisted flair leg s-t-r-e-t-c-h type jeans, they included a wide black belt.
3. 2- white seamless 38C sport bras.
4. 1- black T-back sport bra, 38C.
5. My favorite style of top a white stretchy V-neck top that conforms to my breastforms VERY well, yet covers just enough not expose the edges of the forms. (On SALE rack for $5.00!)

NEXT on my list "Sandals" for those warm summer days.

PaulaJeanette
07-05-2004, 06:36 PM
A few weeks ago, after having lunch and doing some browsing at Victoria's Secrets, I HAD TO BUY...devil made me do it...3 pairs of panties. When some unexpected family business came up, I had to hastily get them into the house.

It wasn't until the other night that I remembered making the purchase but couldn't recall what I had done with them...where in the house had I hid them? Was I sweating or what....for a while it was really scary since they were somewhere in the house.

Well, yesterday, I finally had a chance to check my hiding place and was utterly relieved to find the pink VS bag.

Any ladies tried "Body by Victoria"? I love them...

Paula J.

Madilyn
07-05-2004, 10:00 PM
...I'm getting ready for an entire weekend out in early August girls, so I began my shopping tonight with shoes...Here's the first pair in Red (http://www.sexyshoes.com/p5511.html) and the other pair in Black/Red (http://www.sexyshoes.com/p5995.html) Both pairs are size 10.

Let me know what you think? Now I have to find a couple of little dresses to go with the shoes, well....and handbags, and hose, and jewelry, and yah-da, yah-da, yah-da....

Jenny
07-28-2004, 08:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

Been on a bit of mini-shopping spree lately. In the last week or so, I have bought:

1. a pair of light tan junior low-rise khaki cargo pants from Long Elegant Legs;

2. a tee-shirt Wonderbra (size 38B, going to try to fill it out au naturel);

3. two pairs of the natural self-adhesive bras that have been discussed in the bras thread (size C);

4. a little black dress (finally)!!!); and

5. a pair of black ankle strap heels (4").

I don't know if the last two items indicate a new level of mature sophistication in my dressing tastes or just a passing phase. :confused:

All I know is I am doing my bit to get the economy going. :D

Jenny (the sultry, sophisticated t-girl)

PaulaJeanette
07-28-2004, 09:18 AM
Maddy:

Very nice and sexy. One of these days, I need to get a pair of open toe heels. They might be a bit too high for me. I'm already 5'8" and don't want to look too tall.

Enjoy your upcoming weekend!

Paula J.

vicky
07-28-2004, 09:24 AM
hi girls!
my most recent purchace was a short gordette denim skirt and a white t-shirt top with 'surf angel' on the front..... i am a kind of surfer girl at heart!!

love
vicky
xx

crissy28
07-28-2004, 09:29 AM
I just went on a shopping trip monday and spent over 200.00 at jcpenneys , walmart and kmart .

JCPENNEYS

1. blue floral skirt and top set

2. Low rise Mudd Plaid belt jeans in light blue wash

3. pink chearleader style shorts/skirt

4. 4 pairs of panties 1 purple n white thong & bikini ,( say Girls Rock ) on them , another purple panty and a Pink boyleg style panty

5. size 10 Mudd silver strappy 3 " heel Sandal

KMART

1. pink & white joe boxer 38b Bra and matching bikini panty

2. pink,white multicolored babydoll top

3. baby blue longsleeved top

4. light blue joe boxer bobby socks

5. Leggs Control top size Q pantyhose

WALMART

1 . pink and black floral "kathy ireland " 1 piece swimsuit

2. pink an purple socks

3. another pair of baby blue panties

PAYLESS SHOES

1. size 11 pink champion sneakers ( they are so cute )

well there is my last trip , and I did all this while wearing a pair of panties under my boy jeans and also my womens nikes .. got some strange looks but no one said anything . i only wish I could dress like this all the time

Janice Ann
07-28-2004, 09:51 AM
Was not planning to buy anything for awhile- and just having peek at the latest hanes place catalog-- found 4 (goota haves)
#1 hanes her way- pink wear around- 40" long
#2 crop top bra
#3 skimp skamp brief-- (new color)
#4 barely there-Diamond Works seamless bikini panty
And last but not least--they are not here yet!! I called the breast form store-gave her my measurements- & walla-- so excited-- they should be here today. can't wait.
Love this post-- who"s idea was it ? way to go girl :D

Jenny
08-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a pair of super low low-rise junior cut khaki pants. They are stretch material. They button with two buttons in the front and then there is an attached embroidered belt which ties in the front. Okay, I have to try to convey how tight and form-fitting they are. First, they are super low-cut, more so than any other pair of pants I own. I am going to have to work a little on my "tuck and cover" techniques. ;) Second, they are real stretchy so that they cling to my bottom and thighs. We are not just talking visible panty lines but last night I discovered a small freckle on my right cheek I had never seen before. And I discovered it through these pants. :eek: They are the absolutely sexiest pants I own. I am really going to have to watch my weight so I can keep wearing them.

I also ordered another pair of stone colored chinos. I haven't received them yet but they looked real cute in the catalog. Junior cut. I'll post again when they arrive.

windycissy
08-13-2004, 08:49 AM
My latest acquisition was a scarf, which I bought at a Burlington Coat Factory outlet for $3.95 to avert a fashion disaster. I was wearing a skirt and turtleneck sweater, and when I looked in the mirror in a store I realized that the turtleneck collar of my sweater had gotten all droopy, so I found a scarf which was a perfect match for my skirt, and put it on as soon as I left the store. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Rachel Cder
08-13-2004, 07:23 PM
Hi Girls, I just picked up a Speedo lifeguard suit and a skating dress! I have 2 more skating dresses on their way. I love the look of them when I wear them. Figure skaters have such beautiful bodies and look ever so sexy to me. I always wanted to be on baywatch! Hope you like the outfits! Rachel

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=630&stc=1

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=631&stc=1

NewShy21NJmtf
08-13-2004, 09:25 PM
Goodwill

black long strap leather purse $4

K-mart

2 push up bras 38B and 38C $19 total

thrift store near my house who's name i can't remember right now

short black skirt

long brown skirt

blue striped long sleave T-shirt

dark gray cow girl shirt

red and black blouse

2 necklaces

bracelet

a few clip on earings

total $29

Victoria's Secret

Went in to get fitted right there in the store and they were really helpful, but I couldn't afford their bras that's why I went to K-mart

did get however 3 thongs blue small $20 total

3 non-thong panties pink, black, and white small $25 total

Payless Shoes

After finding another store besides the one I bought from on Monday, I returned my shoes and found a much nicer pair of casual closed toe heels for just $7! also got a female wallet

CVS and some cosmetics store near my house that I forgot the name of as well

mettalic lipstick, lipliner, eyeliner, eyeshadow (including some glittery kinds), glittery nail polish, a foundation that turned out to be disasterous

don't remember, probably like $30

a while ago (my first purchase for CDing)

I bought an auburn wig from a wig shop near my house $50

I went to a sex shop near my house the same day that I heard was T-friendly and bought a bra and stockings, but the stockings were too sheer, even though she said they weren't, and the bra didn't fit well. It was also too expensive. I regret those purchases, but live and learn.

Shoprite

Control top stockings 2 nude size B and one Black size A $5 each

The preceding describes not only all the purchases I've made in the last month, with most of them being made in the last 3 days, but also my entire female wardrobe as of now.

Victoria's Secret just opened a huge new store near my house and they're giving free make-overs. I'm going on Monday for mine hopefully.

Stephanie

Victoria Pink
08-13-2004, 10:23 PM
I stopped in at a Kohl's store. Bought 2 pairs of panties and a bra. Then went to a TJ Maxx and bought a skirt and top. Then hit their pantie rack and came away with 4 more pairs of panties. It was a fun time!

Victoria

Mn.Marilyn
08-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Have you recieved your forms yet? If so how do you like them? I also ordered a attachable form from the Breast form store but have not recieved them yet. Drop me a note if you would like to talk about our form purchases.

Alayna
08-14-2004, 11:39 PM
Good week for me!

Fashion Bug
slinky dress
black fitted skirt
pink and black pinstripe pants
bootleg jeans
perfume

recently came out to my mom (kind of, she's always known - I've always known she's known, but we just started talking about it a few weeks ago) and we went shopping today at Target!

stripe skirt
black skirt
black and red camis
chemise
lounge pants

Mn.Marilyn
08-15-2004, 04:14 AM
I have made so many purchases in the past year that I have no more room to store all my clothes. It makes me sad to think about it but I am going to have to throw some of my panties and bras away. With buying from online stores it seems that most of the panties are packaged in packs of anywhere from 3 to 12 pairs. I just don't have the room for all the extras. Whats a girl to do!

kay_cd
08-15-2004, 06:05 AM
Went to victoria's secret on friday and bought a black garter belt and black hose. A cute black thong and a black cammisole. came home and put all of them on and went back out with them under slacks and a polo....Felt wonderful making my rounds knowing what I was wearing... My little secret.

Emily Black
08-15-2004, 09:17 PM
HotFash was having a sale so I bought 2 pairs of 4" heels (pink and silver) and then I went here: http://www.dancestore.com/ and bought their Fabulous Twirly Skirt to go with a very daring halter I bought on eDressme.com I expect these will make for some fabulous pix.

Can't stop shopping, what am I to do?

Stelli
08-15-2004, 10:00 PM
I am about to buy calculator.... (need advanced scientific/financial functions to calcualte coverage for Stelli's spending in real-time)

The only thing I am undecisive yet is color, should I buy silver or bluish one? Unfortunately selection of colors is limited and I want that it matches my purse and as many dresses as possible. Functions are important of course but I cannot just pull out some ugly color/design calcualtor from my purse - am I right? Of course I am. Sophisticated ladies need nice calculators!!!

Love/Stelli

p.s.

Hope I made at least a grin on your face in this "what to buy/what bought" thread.

BiOpi
08-15-2004, 10:57 PM
I recently bought a garter belt (red), 3 hipster satin panties (purple, leopard print, rose pattern) and 5 rio briefs (pink, 2 purples, heather gray and heather olive) from victoria's secret. After getting the satin hipsters I am sold! They are soo comfortable! Buying them from now on. I don't think I like the garter, red apparently isn't my color. I like dark purples, dark blues, black, and of course, pinks.

crispy
08-17-2004, 03:49 AM
bought this from ebay.
waiting for it to arrive

Michelle_CD
08-17-2004, 06:17 AM
Hey!

I'm fairly new and just getting the hang on posting here. Anyway, my most recent purchase was a two pack of Hanes her Way panties, a pair of Vanity Fair panties that are really, really soft, and a pair of JC Penney delicates string bikini panties. Also, on this day I bought L'eggs sheer energy pantyhose (suntan) and L'eggs sheer elegance thigh highs (black)

-Michelle

Mn.Marilyn
08-17-2004, 07:32 AM
I put an order in at lane bryant should be here today I ordered 4 new bras, 4 nylon panties, black pantyhose a nightgown and apair of silver sandals also got new breast forms from the breast form store

Mn.Marilyn
08-17-2004, 07:36 AM
Love the teddy!

BiOpi
08-17-2004, 09:44 PM
bought this from ebay.
waiting for it to arrive

very nice.

crispy
08-17-2004, 09:54 PM
look up 'sissy' on ebay/women's clothing/intimates. they have them regularly in white, pink and pale blue. Navy bue would be nice but I haven't seen that colour offered.

PaulaJeanette
08-18-2004, 06:12 AM
Crispy...love the teddy...any lacy intimate lingerie just grabs my attention.

Jacki...very sexy shoes.

As for me...no recent purchases. The urges have been there but I've resisted.

Paula J.

Sara Kat
08-19-2004, 11:43 AM
From Kohl's:

LEI Jeans (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=5794 1843&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=63225907&bmUID=1092942348633)
GLO Denim Skirt (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1140 92077&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=28535731&bmUID=1092942406461)
Mudd Camisole (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla3.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1122 33705&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=28614195&bmUID=1092942435676) - pink of course :p
Mudd Tee (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1196 89095&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=28614319&bmUID=1092942476958)
Mudd Loafers (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla3.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1204 85987&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=64018711&bmUID=1092942510089) - in black

They should be arriving next week.

Amelie
08-19-2004, 12:51 PM
I just bought some make-up. I got white foundation and powder, and two lipsticks. One is called Baby Vamp a dark maroon color, the other is called Ossified, a deep dark purple. Also I bought some fabric to make a dress.

Love Amelie

kristi cd
08-19-2004, 02:46 PM
From Kohl's:

LEI Jeans (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=5794 1843&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=63225907&bmUID=1092942348633)
GLO Denim Skirt (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1140 92077&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=28535731&bmUID=1092942406461)
Mudd Camisole (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla3.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1122 33705&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=28614195&bmUID=1092942435676) - pink of course :p
Mudd Tee (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1196 89095&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=28614319&bmUID=1092942476958)
Mudd Loafers (http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla3.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1204 85987&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=64018711&bmUID=1092942510089) - in black

They should be arriving next week.

Love those jeans and that skirt, very sexy. :D

Sara Kat
08-19-2004, 08:59 PM
Love those jeans and that skirt, very sexy. :D
Hehe of course! That's why I got em. :p

suzi_cd
08-20-2004, 01:34 AM
well i went into Evans yesterday which is a good shop for the larger girl and bought about 10 pairs of panties including a couple of these

http://www.evans.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/product.cgi?prodid=EVV88

suzi

xxxx

Amber_Chgo
08-20-2004, 03:27 AM
Hi Girls:

Just a simple pair of Black Pumps.

Amber

Lawren
08-29-2004, 08:55 PM
I went to a little consignment shop last week that I haven't been to for at least a year. I didn't buy anything but the lady who owns/operates it sure acted like she knew I wasn't there to get something for my girlfriend. I've never been there as Lawren. Little Victories can mean so much!

Glenda
08-29-2004, 09:29 PM
I bought a new wig (Paula Young), earrings and necklace/bracelet set last week.

Shinya
08-29-2004, 10:22 PM
I can't take the pic into here from there . Cause I respect bobandangie on ebay. So I will try and add link here. These are the new ones that I 'm waiting on, should be here this week. Mine are 14's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63889&item=5319034018&rd=1

Girl.Faye
08-29-2004, 11:03 PM
I can't take the pic into here from there . Cause I respect bobandangie on ebay. So I will try and add link here. These are the new ones that I 'm waiting on, should be here this week. Mine are 14's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63889&item=5319034018&rd=1

I want a pair!

Lawren
08-30-2004, 04:28 AM
All this talk about buying clothes has put me into a shopping mood. I NEED to go. HMMMM! Maybe some sexy lingerie tody. Yeah! that's it. I'm outta here!;)

LilSteff
08-30-2004, 04:51 AM
new bra 38-B, boy leg lace panties, nite gown, two pair of panty hose.
me and JC penny. there profit margin should go up.
Still shopping for open toe heels size 12,,,((( really hard to find at the right price )))

Elinor
08-30-2004, 05:54 AM
A makup-kit was the last girlie thing I bought.

Dimosking
08-30-2004, 06:19 AM
I bought 3 bikini panties (pink, white and black) and matchinhg bras. I love the bras with clasp on the front. Don't you?

Val Tan
08-30-2004, 07:16 AM
3 panties and a sports bra... just today!!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1582

Amelie
08-30-2004, 08:58 AM
I just went wig shopping and bought another wig. Also while I was there I was showing the owner of the store pictures of me dressed. She thought it was neat, we had a laugh together. I think I now have 15 wigs, they are skattered all over my apt. They look like cats skattered all over the place.

Love Amelie

Jamie Renae
08-30-2004, 09:05 AM
I was looking for a Corset liner and bought a cotton tube top at Walmart. I found that it looks pretty good as a tube top. It is the one in my Avatar. It does work as a liner also, to keep my corset a bit cleaner.
Jamie R

crispy
08-31-2004, 10:37 PM
got the teddy.
Mmmmmm!
Wide fit but not very long in the body.
I love it. Recommended.
There's one on ebay just now.

Shinya
08-31-2004, 11:02 PM
new bra 38-B, boy leg lace panties, nite gown, two pair of panty hose.
me and JC penny. there profit margin should go up.
Still shopping for open toe heels size 12,,,((( really hard to find at the right price )))

http://stores.ebay.com/HEELBUYS

http://stores.ebay.com/Sensual-Leathers-by-Bobandangie

A girls best friend ebay.

Shinya

Julie
09-01-2004, 01:57 PM
Out during a lunch break today I popped into a shop to buy some more underwear but I came by a lovely black dress and I fell in love with it. It was in a sale with over 50% off, the last one left so it has now become another treasure in my wardrobe. Oh By the way I didn't forget my underwear and have another 6 pairs of bikini briefs. ;)

joannablake
09-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Two pair of velour hanes her way panties at wal-mart.

Love Always
Joanna

nuffsaid
09-01-2004, 04:07 PM
two hipster jeans an oversized shirt and a bra. It's taxfree week in ny and they were on sale.

Jillian_Faith
09-01-2004, 06:33 PM
I got a great school outfit (Pleated Jumper and Blouse) from www.frenchtoast.com. Size 20 1/2 will fit a size 16. Looks great on me!!!

Jenny
09-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Hi everyone,

I thought I would give a report on my recent purchases. I bought:

a pair of junior navy blue hipster bootcut corduroy jeans;

two pair of string bikini panties from Limited Too (to add to my already voluminous collection :eek: );

and

a Playboy miniskirt (just for kicks and giggles;)).

Jenny (doing her bit to keep the economy going)

AnnaMaria
09-04-2004, 05:50 AM
Just baught a really cute new one piece. It is a pink body wuit that has boy legs, net across the belly and lace at the bottom with snaps below. I was traveling for work and stopped at a store in Oklahoma, I think, called Dress for Less and found it. It is by a company called Rampage. The top is a 38 c and has lace cups that are lightly padded. Very comfy.
Also baught a new sport bra and matching boyleg panties to wear under my drab boy clothes.

CharlotteSomers
09-06-2004, 10:57 AM
I just bought this on eBay (adult size of course). I can't wait to get it.

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/30054560/Images/W27500.jpg

joannablake
09-06-2004, 11:02 AM
very cute Charlotte.

Lawren
09-07-2004, 04:36 AM
VERY Cute, Charlotte! You should try a figure skater's dress. I think one would look fabulous on you. If you do, please post a pic.

crispy
09-07-2004, 04:45 AM
bought a camisole, a pair of high cut briefs, a pair of boy short panties and a 'bralette' (like a lightweight sports bra) all in soft lycra microfibre. A new line at the local supermarket.

Slept in the bralette and boy shorts, with a sheer smooth nylon vest over.

couldn't keep my hands still all night and didn't sleep a wink ............. nice !!!!

CharlotteSomers
09-08-2004, 03:51 PM
It's here!!!

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Se...ages/W27500.jpg

This came in the mail today. It fit's perfectly and looks SO cute. My breasts look perfect in this outfit! I'll post pics as soon as I take them. Right now, I need to go look in the mirror again.

Lawren
09-09-2004, 04:31 AM
Let's see. Two short black skirts. (One doesn't fit:( ), Two pairs of satin panties. One white sport bra. One black stretch satin bra, 38C. A maroon see thru knit blouse with blush liner and a leopard print silk blouse with long sleeves.

CharlotteSomers
09-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Ok, now I know you all have seen me buy some stuff that obviously you can't wear out. Well, I really do like to by normal stuff to wear out also. Here is my latest purchase that I can wear with jeans, minis, etc.

They are Chinese Laundry 4" heel boots. Very sexy.

http://www.dekauctionmanager.com/Clients/Shoetime/125576_0.jpg

SAUNDRAH
09-11-2004, 06:41 PM
i'm waiting on two new bras from cameo intimates. :D

Jenny
09-17-2004, 06:46 AM
Hi everyone,

I did a first for me. I usually sleep in the all-together (nude) but it has been real cool up here in Montana at night lately. I got so cold a couple of nights ago that I hardly got any sleep at all. I apparently am somewhat of an active sleep because my covers always end up either scrunched up somewhere on the bed or more often on the floor.

Anyway, because I have been so cold lately, I bought myself a set of full length womens' pajamas: long pants and top. They are described as Notch Collar Snowman PJs. They are blue with little snowmen all over them.

Is this a new phase in my dressing? I have a few little shorty nighties and sleep chemises I have worn on ocassion. I even have a set of shorty pj's. But to buy a full length set of pj's!?!? Yikes, am I getting old before my time?

Of course, I suppose I could always turn the heat up (hate paying the power company) or put more covers on my bed (only to end up on the floor too) or get a bedmate (just for warmth of course ;) )

Jenny

Wendy me
09-17-2004, 07:06 AM
i just got a black cheerleader skirt.

white cotten pantys
white sheer cup bra
white thie highs
4 inch black heels
***** red lipstick
all at jc pennys
love it :D
wear it :cool:
wendy me :p

Jenny
09-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I know you all have this vision of me as being this sexy little kitten in short skirts, tight pants, belly tees... Well, put that image aside forever. My most recent purchase has been . . . a pair of jammies!!! :eek: Yes indeed, long pants and top. They are in flannel, light blue with little snowmen all over them. The top has satin trim along the front edge by the buttons and collar. The pants have a drawstring waist and the legs are so long they drag on the ground!

No shorty nighty for this cutie!!! :p It is too cold here in Montana (when you are sleeping alone :eek: ). And anyways, I think I look adorable in them!! :p

Jenny (modesty and warmth uber alles)

JoannaDees
09-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Frederick's Online .....

One black faux suede laceup mini-dress
One hot pink cold shoulder mockneck mini-dress
One teal off-shoulder mini-dress
One crochet mini-dress with fringe
triple diamond net stockings
red pumps, 4.5"
fuschia pumps, 4.5"
The cost ... embarrassing ... the value priceless!

Mervyn's .....

Black knee lenght skirt
pink blouse
pink nightie
pink cami/thong sleep set
The cost ... ran into a woman from work while paying for it!

myld57
09-28-2004, 06:27 PM
I have a thing for nice underwear so bit the bullet and went and brought myself some lacey ones (still feel embarrassed buying that stuff... oh well!!) yesterday they are adorable I think . See through though lol.

Also got a slightly padded bra off ebay (I love that place) it is a turqouise blue and feels good on although I probably could have gone one size up

Kiki xox

Rachel Ann
09-28-2004, 08:06 PM
crispy

bought ... a pair of boy short panties ...
It always cracks me up that what are now called "boy shorts" are copied from a garment that when introduced in the 70s were called "man panties" (well, not on the package).

:D

JoannaDees
09-28-2004, 09:38 PM
The warm jammies can also be sexy, depending on who's in them, and I think you count, Jenny.

LindaTS
09-29-2004, 07:43 AM
A new beige skirt and top at Penny's and new bras anytime I go in ANY store. I just can't help myself when I look at lingerie. Giggle giggle Linda

babe4life
10-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Not sure if it qualifies, but I have ordered two pairs of SHOES :). One a sandal with 5cm heel, the other a more stiletto type 10cm heeled shoe. Can't wait for it to arrive :)

CindyT
10-02-2004, 02:54 PM
I just bought a new bra from Target, it's a "Hanes-her-way" 38c and it fits by breastforms so perfectly I could not believe it! Only cost like 5.99 and it almost seems like it is made for crossdressing. It has 5 hooks in back and there is a wide elastic band at the bottom which holds things in place just fine!

see attached pic...

babe4life
10-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Cindy, very nice :)
Love,
Vicky

Lawren
10-02-2004, 07:45 PM
On friday I bought a knee length black dress. The inner layer is polyester and the outer is something sheer. (I'm such a dummy when it comes to what a fabric is. I've got to familiarize myself with some of the more exotic fabrics) Anyway, it has short sheer sleeves and a sheer ruffled v-neck. The down side is that I can't wear it! Not before Monday anyway. My landlord is working on the house right outside my windows. I'm actually looking forward to a Monday!

XOXO, Lawren

kristi cd
10-02-2004, 08:11 PM
I finally got over myself and bought some shoes from Payless on my way home Thursday. :) I went in and luckily the larger women's sizes were right by the men's so when somone came down the aisle I could pretend I was looking at the men's shoes...lol. Anyway, to make a long story short I picked out some cute strappy sandals with 3.5" heels and went up, nervous as heck, to check out. The girl at the counter didn't really seem to mind, said something like "...I'm assuming these aren't for you..." and I of course came up with some lame story she probly saw right through. :rolleyes: The best part is they fit great and I didn't even really try them on in the store. I'm still trying to figure out how to walk gracefully in them, and I think I'm getting it down......sorta. :rolleyes: I wish I had some pics, but don't have a camera yet and I couldn't find a pic of them on the website, oh well.

Chrissycd
10-02-2004, 11:13 PM
We all go through it Kristi. I go through phases where I shop only online, and then something overcomes me (it's called a "good sale") and I shop in public. A few winters ago, the cabin fever bit was really brutal and I found myself out at Kohls trying to avoid going home. It ended up being their after Christmas clearance and the women's clothing was irresistible.
I bought a suede mini, a few cute tops, a few other fun holiday skirts with sequins and such, and a purple bustier that I tried on in the mens dressing room. :p
That was a first, and it was a rather exhilarating experience to go up to the counter with all of those items. The girl was sweet, and gave me a pass by saying I was sweet for buying so many things for my girlfriend. Whatever works, I figure, but I look forward to the day when I look a cute little counter girl like that in the eye and say, "baby, these are for me and I can't wait to get them home!" :D
Last week, I "won" a navy pinstriped bustier and I burgandy corset on ebay. You can't go wrong on that heavenly site!
Chrissy

Alayna
10-09-2004, 03:32 AM
Went shopping with my sisters tonight - just the skirt and tights from the Gap. Has anyone tried those new low-rise tights/pantyhose? That's what these are ($13) and they're awesome! I also got some pantyhose from Victoria's secret that are low-rise - I've yet to try them on, but they look so comfy!!

Tristen Cox
10-09-2004, 05:35 PM
Woowzers! You are a total hottie! Alayna you should really post more pics, I like your style ;)

GraceUSA
10-09-2004, 05:55 PM
oh, I had some fun lately. Express is having there quarterly sale and it just drew me in like a moth to a candle. Was driving home from my brothers house and couldn't make a turn onto a street I usually take home and realised the next street went by the mall. (I guess my sale sense was tingling since I just had to stop)

Wasn't orignally going to pass by the section of the mall since I wanted to take a look at another store but I was drawn yet again to that sale. Well, I had fun and bought 4 tops from the ladies side, 2 from the mens side and a skirt that I really like (all for about 80 dollars). Seems I never like skirts or dress since I haven't been able to find any that really looked good, but no more. :) I love the gals there, never flitched an eye when I asked for a fitting room with a bag full of tops and a couple of dresses to try on.

It was just the pickup I needed for the week. :)

Grace

GraceUSA
10-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Went shopping with my sisters tonight - just the skirt and tights from the Gap. Has anyone tried those new low-rise tights/pantyhose? That's what these are ($13) and they're awesome! I also got some pantyhose from Victoria's secret that are low-rise - I've yet to try them on, but they look so comfy!!

You look great Alayna in that skirt.

Grace

Alayna
10-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Woowzers! You are a total hottie! Alayna you should really post more pics, I like your style ;)
:o Thanks! As soon as I get the pics from my makeover last week you'll get to see my face! As much as I like shopping with my sister, it's bad news for my wallet. On my own I stick to the clearance racks, but with her I'm compelled to spend a little more...That skirt is the first thing I've bought that wasn't hanging from a clearance rack in longer than I can remember. She's got me into BCBG now:cool: - I love all the clothes but can't afford any of them! This leather skirt I want is on sale for $120 - At least they're fun to try on:D

babe4life
10-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Wow ALAYNA!!!!

Words fail me!

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-10-2004, 03:23 AM
Leo, they look stunning! I want some too! Y'all have far nicer things than I do :(. Hmm, Christmas bonus is only 1.5 months away :D. Maybe I need to use some of it for some nice new things :)

Love,
Vicky
PS: Leo, THANK YOU ;)

samanthajay
10-10-2004, 04:56 AM
i agree :D

shellyshe
10-10-2004, 09:58 AM
got some of the red and black slingbacks there sexy the red pvc are gorgeous

Wenda
10-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Just found a shop sample wedding dress at a thrift store. They had a number of them. I got a beautiful size 15/16 for $32 CDN. - Dina
Dina, is that a new avatar? u look great!. wenda.

Wenda
10-10-2004, 07:29 PM
girls, you will NOT believe my last weekend!! I picked up my G/F in Regina, SK at about 7 am on Friday, and we left for Minot ND. Now, put aside your regional biases for a moment. Minot is a gung-ho little city of about 35,000 North Dakotans, with a B-52 base and a Missile squadron (15,000 persons), with great shopping, and an ongoing series of events. We were down for Norsk Hostfest, the largest Scandanavian festival in North America. Never seen so many oversized RV's in one place!....
My G/F knows about my cd ing, but has never met Wenda. She was a bit apprehensive/excited that we were crossing the border with my A's, my camisole, my thong and my Nipps. We were just in time for the Clint Black show, which exceeded all of our expectations , great guitarist, excellent vocals, incredible blues harmonica and an encore as a drummer!! Went to the hotel and checked in. I showered and re-shaved, and when she was in the lu, I put on my thong, my thigh-high stockings, my camisole and my cute little A breasts. She giggled...with excitement!! I was in Heaven. Wenda introduced herself. They hit it off immediately. We went for dinner and to the evening show with me wearing everything but the A's under my vest, Wranglers and boots.
We returned to the hotel and played cards, as Wenda, and Jo Anne. Absolutely unbelieveable. wenda gave Jo a back and foot massage.
Saturday was girl's day out! Wenda's new, somewhat dominatrix friend, Jaya, is a professional shopper. Wenda got: a black 38C push up bra, a black braided leather wristband, a black leather amulet, a black leather necklace with a silver star, new fishnet thigh high stockings, AAAND a marvellous pair of size 12 leather black ankle-high boots with 3 and 1/2 " heels at Payless Shoes for $5!!!!! Go figure!! Then, we bought a cute little purse at the recycled clothes place for $1. wenda bought jaya an extreme shiny black patent bra, (which may fit Wenda it is too small for Jaya) and a very erotic pair of boots, which Wenda had to kneel to zip up for Mistress Jaya, which was a pretty good turn-on for Jaya.
..Back in Saskatchewan, with 'Jaya's' advice, Wenda bought a great silk blouse, an incredible black slinky top (with ties that hold your boobs in place), a somewhat tacky silver gator-skin coat, a turtle neck and a black 38 C strapless thingy.
Wenda's concern now is that my submissive GF has turned into dominatrix Jaya, and has taken a real liking to Wenda, and encourages wenda to buy bras, shoes, skirts and wigs. Is there a point where your fantasy takes over your life? If you like it, is it a good thing? Wow Girls, this is happening very quickly!!!....thoughts please!!!Wenda.....thx!!!

eleventhdr
10-11-2004, 02:06 AM
Very pretty stuff i like it!.

SatinSarah
10-11-2004, 04:12 AM
I went shopping with my wife. I was just looking for a nice t-shirt, somehting pink or black with something girly written across my chest. How hard can it be to find what you have in mind. We spent hours and she got more new clothes than me. Still she spotted a nice black silky bra for me and then in the last shop I bought a sleevless black top and a white long sleeve top - both to go with my leather trousers and boots.

Prue0306
10-11-2004, 07:03 PM
I’m looking at buying these lovely shoes. That is if my bid is successful.

Wish me luck girls.

Kisses Prue

Anne Charlotte
10-13-2004, 04:29 AM
After working myself up to this for over a week, I went to Marks and Spencers last night (open till 10pm), and bought :-

1. Long line purple, brown, black and cream striped blouse with purple chemise.
2. Black chemise.
3. Hooded jersey cardigan.
4. Soft jersey long sleeved T shirt.

My wife was there too, and I had a lovely time later trying them all on....
PERFECT !!!

But back to reality with a bump this morning.......got into work to find that last night, the security gates to the site had been rammed open and over £10,000's worth of plant and equipment stolen, and offices and stores damaged........but worst of all, my boss called me 'negligent'.....

I'm so low now I could cry.........

babe4life
10-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Anne, now that is not nice (the latter part). But, to get back to the better things in life, when are we going to see photos of your purchases!? Especially being modelled :D

Anne Charlotte
10-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the sympathy about the work thing !

Hope to get some photos done pretty soon.......but they'll be without breast-forms and with my old wig.....the one in my profile pic.

Hope to get new boobs and hair-do in next few weeks.......so watch this space.

Those lovely boots of yours......would you like to describe them in pvt ?

babe4life
10-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Annie, I am waiting with bated breath for those photos. ;)

softandsmooth
10-17-2004, 11:44 PM
bumpity bumpity bump bump, bumpity bumpity bump bump, look at Frosty go!

Chrissycd
10-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Girls, this thread is too much fun to leave collecting dust in the archives! I loved the Minot story, Wenda. Any updates???
Chrissy

DonnaT
01-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Yesterday, I went to the ULTA store and picked up some OPI prducts:

A lip liner

"ChipSkip" supposed to make the polish adhere better and remain chip free.

"Drip Dry" lacquer drying drops to dry polished nails to the touch in 60 sec. and complete the drying in 5 min. Their French Nail kit calls for this product and the ShipSkip.

A spray bottle of "Rapid Dry', supposed to dry nails to the touch in 45 seconds. Wanted to test it to see if it spread the polish when sprayed. Just did one hand just now (OPI's "Pink-ing of you" nail laquer) and it worked great. Now for the other hand.

The RapidDry says wait 45 sec. to spray on, the Drip Dry says wait 60 sec.

And finally, a bottle of "Avojuice skin quencher" Have been using the peach flavor and it works great. My wife bought it for me and commented on how soft my hads were the other night at dinner. This one is pear flavor.

Susan S
01-22-2005, 09:39 AM
I bought myself some new shoes and underwear this week.

jon
01-22-2005, 01:20 PM
just bought a really sexy, tight pvc dress and a pair of very high heeled boots. cost a fortune but worth every penny. does anybody else like pvc or is it just me

T-girlMichelle
01-22-2005, 03:03 PM
I just got this on eBay

T-girlMichelle
01-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Now I need to find a Burgandy velvet skirt to go with it! :D

alba68
01-22-2005, 09:23 PM
That is such a gorgeous top. I'm jealous. My wife wears tops like that but she'd kill me if i borrowed them. My recent purchase was a ahort denim skirt also of ebay.

feline
01-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Been a bit slow on the purchases recently, but on the way home last week, dropped in to local lingerie store to get some new panties and a couple of new suspender belts for my "top drawer".

Really like the heavily patterned stockings that are in fashion in the UK at the moment, but couldn't find the ones i wanted....

Ah well, make do with the ordinary sheer black ones for the moment.......

On the look out for THAT pair of boots at the moment - my preferred type are thigh highs, but a girl can't spend all her time zipped up to the thighs... or can she...... :D

Rachel Cder
01-23-2005, 07:34 AM
I just purchased a Versatile Fashions silk Lotus Corset and a black skirt to complete the outfit. I am going to buy a petticoat in the next few days for the corset. The corset was very expensive but it was worth every penny. They feel so incredible while you are wearing it. They make the best corsets! I have bought 3 of them. I am ordering another today because of the great sale price for Valentines day. I actually bought this one in a Fetish boutique. I was so nervous but the woman there was great. She helped me lace it up and try on different items to see what looked the best. I was the only one in the store with her which put me at ease. I guess she deals with girls like me on a regular basis. The store is called Lechateau Exotique in New Hope, PA. They have some great stuff! I could have spent thousands. I also bought this skating dress. Can I be the next Michelle Kwan? Sorry about having no makeup. I just dont have the time to apply it, plus I dont know how to correctly! I am in the closet!

http://home.comcast.net/~jkovalich/cd1.jpghttp://home.comcast.net/~jkovalich/cd2.jpg

racheal
01-24-2005, 06:26 PM
I just bought another satin bra from ebay - with tags. MMMM, it feels good! :)

Wenda
01-24-2005, 09:54 PM
Hi again, haven't read this thread for some time. After our Minot trip, my GF and I did some shopping, she seemed to enjoy shopping with wenda just a bit too much. Over Christmas, we went to Calgary, Banff and Lake Louise. gorgeous! Christmas card stuff! On Christmas eve, we had a great room in Canmore, edge of the Rockies, and she did my makeover! I looked a bit like my daughter. I need a decent wig. I have been in a CD slump since, but in a surge of enthusiasm, I have purchased two new sets of breast forms, two pairs of thigh high boots, and, maybe, a set of pink lace-up dancer boots. Other than that, things have been quiet. wenda.

Sara Violet
01-24-2005, 10:29 PM
i got a pair of kakis with flair legs and socks with lavender heel and toe

Holly
01-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Went shopping yesterday... didn't find any clothes I liked but I fsll in love with this...

miss_x_elvira
01-25-2005, 01:37 AM
satdee bought a see through short sleeve off the shoulders mesh top, one of those trendy long racer back singlets and a pair of jeans with zips all the way up the legs

but saw things i would have died for but budget didn't allow

LindaTS
01-25-2005, 08:41 AM
It seems like I'm always buying something new. This time it was a beige skirt, a blue and white print skirt, and two tops, one blue and the other yellow. Oh yes, I just bought a new gold braclet yesterday. Looks so nice.

racheal
01-25-2005, 10:20 AM
It seems like I'm always buying something new. This time it was a beige skirt, a blue and white print skirt, and two tops, one blue and the other yellow. Oh yes, I just bought a new gold braclet yesterday. Looks so nice.
I know how you feel Linda - I am always aquireing more for my wardrobe. It's hard to stop. Espcecilly if you can find the things you love at a good price. :)

Mandie
01-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Girls,

I spent a load at the Bath & Body Works after Christmas sale. I just love their stuff. I have the shower gels and body wash, the bubble bath, and blody lotion and cream. Oh, and the spray and silky mist.

A girl has to feel good before she puts on her slinky thong and bra, matching garter belt and stockings. My god, I luv wrapping my hands around something hard and stroking it with scented lotion on my nails.

This makes me want to go shopping again.

You go girls!

Kisses,

Mandie

racheal
01-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Good point Mandie, cleanliness is next to 'goddessness' as they say. :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:07 AM
mandie this is a family show wendy peaks out of one eye......................

racheal
01-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Did I miss something? Peeking out of one eye. Sorry, got sidetracked by w---... :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:12 AM
oh shopping i don't have mutch intrest in that.................

racheal
01-25-2005, 11:15 AM
OK. I see the point. (I think), but hey shopping it is! Let's go Girl! :D

sexygirl
01-31-2005, 04:14 AM
a denim mini-miniskirt and a black v-neck top