PDA

View Full Version : It's amazing what life throws at ya!!!!!

Felix
07-20-2008, 02:30 AM
Well peeps I'm so happy as you all know!! Its funny how life throws things at ya that can completely change ya perceptons and how ya react to things :) You all know about how fluid I am by now even though I consider myself a trans man. Well I have discovered recently that my fluidity and how I deal with it could have great advantages to it that I never would have believed before and never thought possible cos it probably would have messed with my head too much. But hey ya know what not one little bit cos my logic is tellling me strongly what I must do to deal with a situation that is of great importance to me. I'm quite amazed at myself but then I shouldn't be knowing what I am like. I know I have the strength to do this otherwise I wouldn't even be contemplating it. Well take cares peeps xx Felix :hugs:

ZenFrost
07-20-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm glad things are still going cool for you Felix. :hugs:

mylitta
07-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Good for you Felix. I know you have gone through a pretty awful time recently, but one thing that has come from it is that you know yourself better, and are finding perhaps that you have more strength than you were giving yourself credit for. Hope all continues to go well for you. :hugs:

Alan
07-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Congrats!! I'm glad things are going well for you :D :D :D

:hugs:

Felix
07-27-2008, 05:17 AM
Hi and thanx peeps for your responses. Sorry I haven't been around much and therefore for the late response xx Felix :hugs: