PDA

View Full Version : I encouraged my husband to CD

Sandygg
07-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Hi gurls. I'm a new gg to the forum. Just wanted to tell you about my CD husband. Apparently this is not the normal wife situation you gurls come across. I actually encouraged (gently pushed!) him into CDing. I always knew he'd make a pretty woman... just took a lot of time and prompting to convince him. and I am so glad that he is taking the pluge. He's been hard at work over the last couple of months losing weight, getting a 'figure', learning the fine art of shaving all over again etc. in the meantime I arranged a professional makeup artist to come to our home, and we've bought wigs, breast forms and lots of clothes for him (all pretty much at my enthusiastic prodding). Don't get me wrong. He's a happy guy, and I'm certainly a very happy and lucky woman to have a wonderful person and girlfriend to share my life with. My question is this: Is this situation (where the wife ENCOURAGES the husband to CD) so very unique? My hope is that one day soon he'll go 24/7. I joined the forum to learn more, and although he's a little reluctant to join just yet, I'm hopeful he will soon.:battingeyelashes:

LizCD
07-20-2008, 03:31 AM
Well as far as I can remember I don't think i've read any simlar threads on this forum or any other to that, but I have read storys of simlar things happening most of which I asumed to be fiction but from what you are saying then maybe one or two of those storys are true.

tvbeckytv
07-20-2008, 03:31 AM
there is very little about the human condition that is unique. Whilst not common, even within fetish culture, it is far from unique.

vivianann
07-20-2008, 03:33 AM
Sandy was your husband a cder to begin with or did you convert him to be a cder? I hope you dont mind me asking, but I am curious, why do you want him to go full time? I am going full time myself, and find it refreshing to see a woman who wants to see their husband live 24/7 as a woman. What do you find so attractive about a crossdresser? sorry with all the questions. just dont push him too hard, and look forward to hearing more from you.:hugs:

Emily Anderson
07-20-2008, 03:36 AM
It's unusual, but not unheard of.

Sandygg
07-20-2008, 03:42 AM
My husband wasn't a CDer. I had to plant the thought... and then keep gently encouarging his interest. He's always been very broadminded, though. Open to most things and willing to try anything. This just seems to have really caught his interest. But it would p[robably NEVER have entered his mind, if it hadn't been something I was very interested in. What do I find so appealing about CDers? I've always wanted a true girlfriend ( a sexy one!) and he/she's all of that! I would love for him to go 24/7 asap so this whole experience can become our lifestyle, not just a highlight. As it is I've already encouraged him to CD 4 days a week... and I'm working on the other 3!!!

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 04:02 AM
WOW!! Your a goddess !!!
Got any sisters or friends like you? :D

vivianann
07-20-2008, 04:38 AM
:eek: Where in the hell were you hiding when I was looking for a woman like you. you could not find a crossdresser so you convert one, that so amazing. hope this is true. How long have you been attracted to crossdressers? how will your family react to this, let us know

Slip Affinity
07-20-2008, 04:41 AM
All I can say is ..... LUCKY GUY!!

Joanne f
07-20-2008, 04:48 AM
Pushing someone into doing something that they would not want to do naturally is never a good thing in my opinion.

joanne

Sandygg
07-20-2008, 05:01 AM
Hi there. Firstly, every word is true, As I'm writing this my CD husband is wearing a pink three-quarter sleeved blouse and black tights I bought him a couple of weeks ago. Black high heels too (he needs the practice). He's been doing his own makeup since the beautician came and gave him a professional makeover and we discussed colours/products etc. He's actually getting pretty good. He'd undoubtedly pass in public (44 yo guy) and I tell him that every day, but he's not yet ready to join this forum, let alone go out in public with me! I'd take him out tomorrow shopping if I could convince him...
I've always been attracted to 'the feminine'. Not necessarily CD's and not necessarily gg's. Encouraging my husband to Cd means I can stay happily married AND love another 'woman'! I've already told my sister (he had a panic attack about that!) I don't think the rest of the family will be aproblem, but it's not on the foresable future plan. He's breathing hard as I'm typing this. Hell! I think he just swallowed his tongue! Okay.. I WON'T be telling the family for some time (his breathing has steadied). :)

Sandra
07-20-2008, 05:37 AM
There are a few GGs on this site who actively went out looking for a cder but I don't think we have anyone has done what you have done.

It's good to hear you are supportive but I do have to agree with what Joanne has said in the quote below.

Pushing someone into doing something that they would not want to do naturally is never a good thing in my opinion.
joanne

I would love for him to go 24/7 asap so this whole experience can become our lifestyle, not just a highlight. As it is I've already encouraged him to CD 4 days a week... and I'm working on the other 3!!!

Do you realise just what a big step going 24/7 is? it's not something to do lightly. My SO did this about 4 years now and believe me for both of us it was very frightening, telling family, friends and her informing her work. Not every one will be ok with it and you have to think how this will affect you and your SO. I'm not saying don't do it just make sure you know what could happen and how you will deal with the things that could happen.

I've already told my sister

Did you discuss telling your sister with your SO? if not then I'm sorry think you were wrong to do this, both of you should have talked about this first.

I wish you luck and hope that things to work out for you, but just take it slow and don't push your SO to quick you may regret it later.

Amy Hepker
07-20-2008, 05:53 AM
I compliment you and wish more GGs would understand the Great people we are and can be. If you unleash our Female side which we all have, we can be truley wonderful people. Everyone has Male geans and female geans, some just have more of the male than female and some have more female than male. Sometimes it depends on how we were programed (brought up) when we grew up.

I am hoping that in the future more GGs will come forward and find the right person in their life and that it is a CDer.

lucy
07-20-2008, 06:04 AM
wished my wife would do the same as you have done. your husband is a lucky girl. great

tvbeckytv
07-20-2008, 06:11 AM
sandra,
i dont think the same rules apply to sandy and partner as those to you and yours.
If we take what has been said at face value, then it is a fetish sub culture of femdom and enforced feminization. It is rare outside of fantasy, but it does exist.
One can only conclude that the husband is a willing participant.
I have no issue with it. If both parties enter into it willingly, then fair enough, but the normal transgender rules dont apply here

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 06:16 AM
I all ways wonder about these threads were new people join on and start talking about how good they have it, I mean is this true or what? Hey how about a picture of the happy couple?

McLegs
07-20-2008, 06:24 AM
Sandy,

:cheer: :notworthy: :thumbup: :yrtw:

Most gals would be happy with an accepting SO. You are a find for sure. There are those of us who stay in the closet and struggle with telling our SOs. You my dear are a rare find and I applaude you for your open mindedness and your attitude. How the 24/7 will work out may be questionable but that is for the individuals involved to decide. Trading in a husband for a girlfriend? I hope through your encouragement your 'girlfriend' will join the forum.

Hugs to you both,
Michelle

Kristen Kelly
07-20-2008, 06:27 AM
I just checked my calendar and it's not April 1, I was wondering science is looking for a human clone volunteer we need many more women like you.

Jonianne
07-20-2008, 06:58 AM
Hi Sandy,
Usually advice goes out to the CD'er to go slowly with her SO. This is so backward. My wife did encourage me to go out, but even that was done slowly. We don't want a major crash here. Maybe its a new generation, but I would imagine even a typical CD'ing male would take quite a while to adjust to be able to go contrary to social "norms" and to be open with family and others. I know it took years for me. So be careful, once pandora's box is open, its hard to get her back in.

Angie G
07-20-2008, 07:13 AM
WOW your husband is really one lucky girl hun. :hugs:
Angie

Cary
07-20-2008, 08:23 AM
Wow!

KayR
07-20-2008, 08:30 AM
I have to say it; Some things just sound too good to be true.

Erica Lauren James
07-20-2008, 08:30 AM
Hi Sandy, That would be a dream come true for a lot of cd'ers!!

To have a wife that wants her husband to become more like a girl. Let alone want to have him become one 24\7!!! WOW

Best of luck

Erica

renee k
07-20-2008, 08:31 AM
WOW!! Your a goddess !!!
Got any sisters or friends like you? :D

Hi Sandy,

I think your pretty special, your definitely not the normal SO! My hat's off to you. Hope you can convince your SO to join the forum,as well. Hope to see more posts from you. Let me add my welcome too!

Huggs, Renee

Keely
07-20-2008, 08:32 AM
I'm really trying to keep an open mind on this one but it's really hard.

For now though ...

tvbeckytv
07-20-2008, 08:40 AM
lol,
well, its polite to give the benefit of the doubt isnt it, and im in a beneficial mood at the moment

Raychel
07-20-2008, 08:40 AM
I all ways wonder about these threads were new people join on and start talking about how good they have it, I mean is this true or what? Hey how about a picture of the happy couple?

I am with Tina on this one. Sure sound too good to be true.

TGMarla
07-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Okay, SandyGG. This is your first post. And you come in here saying that although your husband has not until now been a crossdresser, you want him to be one. How long have you been married? Why didn't you just marry a guy who already crossdressed? Are you a closet lesbian? If not, why do you want him to go 24/7? Are you hoping he transitions? If you're so attracted to men with feminine qualities, why didn't you marry a guy who already had these tendencies? Your story, despite the fact that you swear it's true, just doesn't hold any water.

All I can say is, "Prove it, baby!" Bring on the hubby and let's see some pics.

:believeit:

Holly
07-20-2008, 08:53 AM
After reading this thread, the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for," came to mind. However I'll hold off on forming an opinion until the other party speaks up. Going 24/7 is no small undertaking and should be contemplated with eyes wide open. I hope the future lives up to your expectations... for both of you.

celeste26
07-20-2008, 08:56 AM
It is clear to me this whole relationship is all about you and your demands not the needs of your husband. There will undoubtedly be a time when he no longer meets your needs and then I hope you let this person down gently. Or if he ever figures this out on his own then what will happen? Will you just throw him away and find someone else that you can manipulate?

This really is an unequal relationship that cannot last long. So dont get too settled into it.

Shelly Preston
07-20-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi Sandy

I am so glad you are willing to encourage you husband but I still have a few concerns
You husband will need to find his own comfort level about how often he will crossdress. It often takes people years to find that point with all the other issues involved too. Its not something we tell others very easily as not everyone is so understanding

You mention you would love it should he dress 24/7. This is a massive step for anyone whatever the reasons behind the decision. Even for those planning surgery its not easy

You have to realise just how many people this would affect

Family - Not even everyone in a family can accept it
Friends - You may lose some friends because of it
Neighbours - How will they react given some of the ways we are portrayed in the media
Work Colleagues - Will they accept it or will it be a subject to be ridiculed

These all add to the stress for someone who dresses 24/7

Sarah Doepner
07-20-2008, 09:21 AM
From 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds is enough to make one lose their bearings. I'm not sure I know what's going on and I'm just reading about it.
What amazing power do you have over this man? I'd love to see the photos and hear from him too. This is almost more than I can imagine.

docrobbysherry
07-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Your post reminds me SO much of the fetish story about the man who wanted a pet puppy. However, his wife was deathly allergic to animals.

They "compromised". And he gradually turned HER into the pet puppy he had always wanted! Of course, in the story, she came to like her new role. Even the playing "fetch", and sleeping rolled up at the foot of his bed!

It was a nice fantasy for those who like that sort of thing. However, I prefer YOUR "pet puppy" story!

Carol A
07-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Well all I can say is my wife knew going into our marriage (45 Yr.) that I enjoyed cross dressing. When we first got married her and her sister would doll me up on the week ends and we 3 girls would have a good time going out together and at night the sex was off the wall. We have 5 kids :o. Dressing was kind of put on the back shelf while raising our kids. My wife just loves Carol Ann and now we are retired I dress every stinky day and she just loves it. So my point being their are women who love to dress their husbands up as I am one of them.:hugs:

JoleneCDinPA
07-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Sandy, he is a very lucky girl to have you as a wife!! :daydreaming:

TxKimberly
07-20-2008, 10:28 AM
I think I'm gonna have to agree with Kay and Keely:

For now though ...

Sandra
07-20-2008, 11:01 AM
sandra,
i dont think the same rules apply to sandy and partner as those to you and yours.
If we take what has been said at face value, then it is a fetish sub culture of femdom and enforced feminization. It is rare outside of fantasy, but it does exist.
One can only conclude that the husband is a willing participant.
I have no issue with it. If both parties enter into it willingly, then fair enough, but the normal transgender rules dont apply here

Becky maybe the same rules may not apply I never said they did.

If it is a fetish, enforced feminization or anything else, they will still have the same problems going 24/7 and she should still let him go at his pace.

I have replied to this thread hoping that Sandy realises just what going 24/7 really means, I do just hope that it's not a load of BS.

Toni_Lynn
07-20-2008, 11:24 AM
He's been hard at work over the last couple of months losing weight, getting a 'figure', learning the fine art of shaving all over again etc. in the meantime I arranged a professional makeup artist to come to our home, and we've bought wigs, breast forms and lots of clothes for him (all pretty much at my enthusiastic prodding).
My hope is that one day soon he'll go 24/7.

I guess that I too must look upon this with a suspicious eye. Anytime I read statements like those I've quoted, I think of those letters in Penthouse forum that say 'I always though that the letters you publish were fake and then one day .....'

It takes more than a couple of months to get a figure, and even then, guys don't. And I can't really believe that a guy not already inclined toward CDing would just along with all of the things stated.

It all sounds like something I'd read in the sillier of some of the Yahoo groups!

That's our show folks, see you next week for another episode of To Tell the Truth!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Ashley1
07-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Yes, I too am skeptical about your post and am looking forward to pictures of this guy who you say is living the CDer's dream. Going 24/7 (?) you both better find the posts on this site for developing a female voice. :hugs:

Ashley

Beth-Lock
07-20-2008, 11:44 AM
I think some of the negative comments are a little unfair. Haven't guys been pushing their wives to do things they would rather not, to stretch their tolerance, in intimate things in marriage, for years in these modeern times, if not forever? Obviously it is a difficult moral issue.

Corinne
07-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Sandy,
What kind of job does your husband have? How will going 24/7 affect the job? Just curious!

westjennifer
07-20-2008, 12:35 PM

For now though ...

me too.
I smell fantasy....

tamarav
07-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Come on Ladies. We see stories like this everyday and lots of them are true. Lets not get ahead of ourselves simply because we sorta wish we were in his shoes, or heels.

This reminds me of some of the PMs I get that say they doubt highly I dress daily and go out all the time and that all my pictures are created in Photoshop or whatever. Disregard the fact that I have a transformation studio and have had about 115 clients to date.

So some of this stuff about 24/7 and forced feminization could very well be fact and we will all be eating crow in a few days when the hubby chimes in with his list. Besides, I really enjoyed reading the post, just like everyone here, I too wished I were in that boat......

Your nagging sis,

Tami

Jilmac
07-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi Sandy, First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forum. Next I will say hooray for you for being so encouraging. I hope you and your new "girlfriend" have a long and happy relationship. I'm happy for youe spouse too because he has a wonderful supportive wife. However I don't think it's the norm for most wives to give thier hubbys a gentile push into CDing. The fact that you are, tells me that you must be very comfortable with his femininity.

During my marriage it was the opposite for me. I had told my wife of my crosdressing while we were dating and she was very uncomfortable with it. She never encouraged my dressing and mostly disapproved of it so I kept it hidden from her until she passed away last year. I didn't like being dishonest but I still had the need to dress and be my feminine self.

I have a new SO now and have told her about my dressing. She is supportive and encouraging but is not ready to meet my femnine self yet. She is also a member of this forum and is willing to learn about crossdressing and why we do it so that she can get a better understanding of why I love to be Jill. It's too bad that there are so many misconceptions linked to crossdressing and I'm glad to know that there are people like you and my SO, who can be loving, supportive and non judgemental.

Again, welcome to the forum, your husband certainly has a gem of a wife.

Luv and :hugs: Jill

whitelace
07-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Sandy gg.

Most of the folks here have been given or have recognized the gift of crossdressing in our formative years and sure once we understand who we are and become comfortable with it it becomes our joyed preference . but it usually takes a lifetime of trials and tribulations. I find it very difficult to lend credence to your situation because I don't feel a true crossdresser can be manufactured form coaxing, but if what your sharring with us is gospel and is working for you ,I wish you a blissful existance together.

btw I am personally inviting your hubby to take part in this forum as well as you . most of us here who have found this site find it a welcomed mainstay in our daily lives
I would love to see a pic of the happy couple.... looking forward to your future posts Hugs....lacie:battingeyelashes:

MJ
07-20-2008, 01:40 PM
My hope is that one day soon he'll go 24/7. I joined the forum to learn more, and although he's a little reluctant to join just yet, I'm hopeful he will soon.:battingeyelashes:

i don't understand this . first of all it's very hard for us to be accepted in the real world ,

it seems to me your gently forcing your husband to become a woman.. whats next hormones ?

also your husband has a life going 24/7 could damage that and what about his family and friends ? going full time could cost him his job and what about his self esteem .. poor guy ..

i on the other hand i would love a relationship like that i am on hormones and full time no big deal there ... but wow give your husband a break .. did you ever ask him what he wants ?

sorry i don't normally post in these topics but there is more to this than meets the eye .

Emily Anderson
07-20-2008, 01:42 PM
I think there's less than meets the eye, and more that feeds the brain with fantasies... But we shall see...

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I think some of the negative comments are a little unfair. Haven't guys been pushing their wives to do things they would rather not, to stretch their tolerance, in intimate things in marriage, for years in these modeern times, if not forever? Obviously it is a difficult moral issue.
It's not that we don't believe this person it's that this person is new to the forum, we don't know her, so we can't really believe what she says is true, we need proof.

Nicole Erin
07-20-2008, 01:50 PM
I think it is true.
It does sound a little far fetched and I might not believe it if I were not auctioning off the Brooklyn Bridge.

Carroll
07-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Just because she is the perfect girl for any of us, dont sell her short. Lets face it. There is a chance that her hubby has felt "odd" all his life and didnt know why. She might just happened be to one who found it out. Its true that some people sign up and with their first post they tell a rather colorful story, and then find out they are just tiny little trolls. I am going to SangdyGG the chance to expand on her story before I scream troll. Believe it of not, the are still people that talk the truth

vivianann
07-20-2008, 02:13 PM
:straightface:I have this feeling (if this story is true), that one day he will rebel and say I am not doing this anymore. You need to show some pics to prove your story.

Julogden
07-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Carol

Emily Anderson
07-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Believe it of not, the are still people that talk the truth

I haven't been round long enough to know if there have been any prior "amazing stories" on a first post that turn out to be true...

Perhaps someone keeps stats on such things?

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Well i,m willing to believe it, if only because i,d like to believe there are GGs around who would like to do this :daydreaming:

TommiTN
07-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Well i,m willing to believe it, if only because i,d like to believe there are GGs around who would like to do this :daydreaming:

I hope it's true, but the proof is in the pudding. If a thing walks like a duck and quacks like a duck 98% of the time it is a duck.

Sasha Anne Meadows
07-20-2008, 02:36 PM
To all your doubters out there let me say this: My wife started me cross dressing after many years of marriege because she figured it was something I would like to do. Immediately I started dressing every night. Now being retired I live full time at home with my also retlired wife. I have my own girl bedroom for dressilng puposes and am never in male mode at home. We are both very happy and celebrated out 40th anniversary this June. So it can and does happen and it's a good thing.

Katie Moore
07-20-2008, 02:42 PM
I have never seen this many posts in this short period of time.

Guess we all would like to believe,,,,,,

:love:

Katie Moore

DonnaT
07-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Well, Carol Ann and Sashe Anne both give evidence that what Sandy and her husband are into can and does occur.

Note there have been a couple of other members who have admitted to being "forced" or "encouraged" into dressing by their SO.

And several SO's who have indicated that they prefer their husband to CD.

Also, how many CD's are on here that have never posted a picture? Do we demand proof from everyone?

No. So what if what Sandy says is fantasy in so many's minds, doesn't mean it can't be true, because, if you care to search the forum, you'll find it can very much be true.

Hopefully, like some of the others, Sandy's husband is perfectly fine with their lifestyle, which would be my concern, not whether the story was fantasy.

Welcome to the forum Sandy, if you haven't been frightened off already.

TommiTN
07-20-2008, 03:00 PM
To all your doubters out there let me say this: My wife started me cross dressing after many years of marriege because she figured it was something I would like to do. Immediately I started dressing every night. Now being retired I live full time at home with my also retlired wife. I have my own girl bedroom for dressilng puposes and am never in male mode at home. We are both very happy and celebrated out 40th anniversary this June. So it can and does happen and it's a good thing.

So, what gave her the notion that you'd like to crossdress after so many years? In the original poster's case, it appears she's forcing the issue on someone who, while he may be amenable to the idea, appears to have not thought of it himself.

darla_g
07-20-2008, 03:02 PM
I sit and wait in utter amusement. I hope it is all true, but it is the stuff of a perfect story too.

Sasha Anne Meadows
07-20-2008, 03:22 PM
I always had the desire but never the courage to tell her. I was kidding about us going out on Haloween and she figured it wasn't about Haloween, just wanting to dress. So she took me upstairs and dressed me. Wish that had happened sooner but so glad it finally did.

ann stef
07-20-2008, 03:49 PM
My wife encouragd my to sleep in her long gowns when she saw how uncomfortable my men's pagamas were. Now I dress all the time for comfort day and night. Wear mens clothes only when visiting friends. She accepts, and we go out occasionally as nicre old ladis to church etc.

TommiTN
07-20-2008, 03:50 PM
I always had the desire but never the courage to tell her. I was kidding about us going out on Haloween and she figured it wasn't about Haloween, just wanting to dress. So she took me upstairs and dressed me. Wish that had happened sooner but so glad it finally did.

Oh, to find such an intuitive woman as your wife! I'd call you a lucky dog, but from your avatar, you obviously aren't. A dog, that is!

rachellenicole
07-20-2008, 04:24 PM
I would like to welcome you to this forum. Your post does sound very outlandish, however, I will refrain from further comment on that until we see further posts, hopefully your husband will join??
For me, face value for now.
My wife is very accepting of my CDing and does encourage me when I need it, but by no means to that extent.

Rach

KayR
07-20-2008, 04:36 PM
I think it is true.
It does sound a little far fetched and I might not believe it if I were not auctioning off the Brooklyn Bridge.

Can I put a bid in? I got the Hudson River for an absolute song!:D

Sandygg
07-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Hi Ladies. I'm using Sandygg's space to answer some questions. Sandy's here beside me (I hope that's okay). We figured I needed to answer some questions and clear up some concerns. Hell! Where do I start? I'm 5'8" Australian guy, 44yo and 74 kilos. Got a bit of a belly, and hence the exercise! Have been running hills every day to lose some of that tyre. Sandy has bought padded pants and breast forms. When it all goes together the shape seems okay. But the face! Can't do much about my head. To me, I look like a guy in a dress... hence I'm VERY reluctant to post a pic. But I will, I guess. Just give me a couple of days. Yeah, it's all true. I'm perfectly happy with CDing. For me it's a challenge more than anything else. I certainly prefer wearing women's clothes to mens. I never thought I would. I enjoy the thrill, and I enjoy the challenge of becoming female in as many ways as possible. I work as a profesional artist. My paintings sell all round the world and I only need to work 3 days a week from home. That's the first advantage we have with this thing. Secondly, I only see my family a couple of times a year. Thirdly, I'm a rude SOB and not many people like me! No friends! As for Sandygg's dream about 24/7. Well, that's some time away, let me tell you! I've got a deep voice like a radio announcer. Can't imagine going out in public talking like a lumberjack! Don't really know what to do about that. At the moment I'm very happy to dress 4 days a week. I only do it when Sandygg's at home because I'm in a panic to dress up when she's out of the house incase someone comes to the front door! I hate mascara (cause it always ends up in my eyes, and I find it hard to paint when my eyes are red and look like roadmaps) Apart from that the biggest obstacle for me is confidence. Sandygg tells me every time I dress that "I'd pass in public" but I don't believe it. I'm very wary about making an ass of myself. Not infront of family. It's being 'spotted' in public amongst strangers that I'm most fearful of! Go figure! Anyhow, I wanted to add something to Sandygg's original post. I have spent all my adult life working and being surrounded by women. Lots of women. I guess in that sense, I prefer the company of women than other men. I don't go to pubs etc with 'the boys'. Maybe, Sandygg just realised what I never did. That I do have a feminine side. It jut neded to be revealed and encouarged. Anyhow, hope this helps explain some things.

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Well that cleared that up:heehee:

rachellenicole
07-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Thank you for the introduction!!

And what is your name?

Rach

Emily Anderson
07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Well that cleared that up:heehee:

Maybe.

Sandygg
07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
My gurl name is Melissa. Sandygg shortens it to Mel if there's anyone visiting etc. That way, if people ask "why the hell are you calling your husband Mel?" she can joke that I look like Mel Gibson. I don't, but we thought it best to think of every angle!

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 05:12 PM
My gurl name is Melissa. Sandygg shortens it to Mel if there's anyone visiting etc. That way, if people ask "why the hell are you calling your husband Mel?" she can joke that I look like Mel Gibson. I don't, but we thought it best to think of every angle!
You need to join under your own user name also now and don't take us wrong here, we see new people come here and make posts like this story we don't fall for it very much, when we get to know you two better it may have been a better time to tell it to us, but it sound like a good thing you got going and welcome to our little corner of the internet:hugs:

docrobbysherry
07-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Sandy wanted u to CD, and you've come to like it. OK, I can understand that.

You've become adept at makeup. Well, you're an artist. That sounds OK.

However, u put on makeup, don't go out dressed, and don't like your fem face. That's where I'm confused! If that is all true, why bother with makeup at all?

And when u dress, do u dress all the way every time? Or just wear a few ladies things around the house most times? What does Sandy want u to do? What do u like to do? And what r your favorite outfits? Dressing up completely is a lot of effort, just to hang around the house, isn't it?

Another reason I ask is; I hated my old fem face/look. Makeup didn't help! So, I stopped using makeup completely, at that point. So why do U bother with makeup if you're not happy with the result?

Hope to hear more about your and Sandy's unusual situation!

Ruth
07-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I've come late to the party here. It's an interesting story but until sandygg and melissa show their faces it's just a story.
Sorry, but the internet allows you to hide your real identity so it would be easy to make this up as text only, difficult to fake photos.

Sandra
07-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Sandy

I have sent you an e-mail about your SO using your account please read it, as he needs to join in his own right.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=Joint+membership&match=all&titlesonly=0

kay2
07-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Sandy and Melissa, welcome to the forum. It is filled with funny and wise people. And they are almost always courteous, welcoming, and warm. The responses to your posts so far have been atypical of almost every thread I've seen before.

To most of the rest of us, why so critical? Sure, some skepticism is always a good idea, but this story is not so strange compared to other stories here. By now I've come to believe that any type of relationship one can imagine exists somewhere in this world. And if it involves CDing, this is a likely place for the story to surface. Perhaps our healthy dose of skepticism got us off on the wrong high heel. Comments like "why use make-up if you don't think you look good?" or "I don't believe it unless I see pictures." are rude. One might as well ask me why I wear feminine clothes when I look like a total guy; many of us wrestle with such issues. As for the picture, many of us do not show pictures for reasons ranging from the reality of societal pressure, to the fact that some of us wouldn't want our pictures on the web no matter what.

I hope to see more of the articulate and insightful encouragement that I usually see around here.

Respectfully,
K

Julogden
07-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Sandy and Melissa,

Sorry to be a sceptic in my previous post. It's just that your story reads basically like something out of a CD fiction tale. For some reason, there's a small number of CD's who get off on posing as women and posting a story much like Sandy's original posting, so that set off my alarms, seen it many times over the years.

Assuming that you two are the genuine article, welcome, and I hope you two become regulars here.

Sorry about that,
Carol

westjennifer
07-20-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi Ladies. I'm using Sandygg's space to answer some questions. Sandy's here beside me (I hope that's okay). We figured I needed to answer some questions and clear up some concerns.

post it on www.fictionmania.com
Pure fantasy.
Not buying one word of it.

Rachel Morley
07-20-2008, 09:55 PM
My question is this: Is this situation (where the wife ENCOURAGES the husband to CD) so very unique?
Not unique but it is unusual. My wife Marla GG looked to date a CDer before she met me online. I think it's fair to say quite a lot of people who know Marla know what she's like (look at her old posts). She not only accepts but enthusiastically participates in the fun. She is the Activities Director of our CD/TG group the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/). She wants a feminine partner and has always encouraged me to take my dressing further, sometimes really pushing me, especially being feminine in boy mode. She likes a girly looking guy. Apart from permanent body modifications I have no boundaries with my dressing and all of our friends are in the community. Click my avatar pic to see a photo of us together.

However, what you seem to be doing I don't think is quite the same, but if it's for real and you really do want to have a 24/7 fully dressed partner then that's awesome, all the more power to you! :)

Jenny J
07-20-2008, 09:59 PM
"Got a bit of a belly, and hence the exercise! Have been running hills every day to lose some of that tyre. Sandy has bought padded pants and breast forms. When it all goes together the shape seems okay. But the face! Can't do much about my head. To me, I look like a guy in a dress... hence I'm VERY reluctant to post a pic."

Heck, post the picture. I would be fun to look back on where you came from and what you've accomplished. I think we could start a new thread Before and After or Then and Now. It'll be as popular as Boy mode vs. Girl mode.

Seriously though welcome to the forum. As you can see, we have many different views here and we love a good controversy. If you don't believe me just look how many panty threads there are.

darla_g
07-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Sandy and Melissa welcome!

SusanLaine
07-20-2008, 11:32 PM
I too have a supportive wife although nothing like Sandygg. I don't know if the story is true or not and I don't know that it matters either. Her eis what I do understand:

- If I were forced to do this and didn't have a predisposition for it I'd feel kind of weird about it and it wouldn't seem natural. For most of us, feeling this way since early childhood, it seems natural.

- I saw a Discovery Channel show today on women looking for women. They followed 4 couples in which the wife expressed a deep tendency toward being bi-curious. They stated that "studies" showed that 85% of al women have a desire to have a sexual relationship with another woman but most consider themselves straight. This sure makes thread much more believable since all 4 of the women they followed would have voracious sex with there husbands AFTER they had a female encounter.

Go figure...

Edwina
07-21-2008, 07:21 AM
Mmmmmm! Anybody notice how close the writing styles are?:devil:
Edwina

Sarasometimes
07-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Let me understand this. He lets you dress him up in woman's clothes but wont anonimously join this forum. Your sister knows but he wont join this forum. you say he will go fulltime someday but isn't ready to join this forum. call me a skeptic but i am not buying what you are selling. there are fiction forums for you and your SO that would better appreciate your work. My apologies if i am somehow wrong. Also if what you say is true, what ever to consenting adults wish to do is up to them.

Sandygg
07-21-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks to the folks who actually were kind enough to post something positive. I must say I was surprised. After reading so many threads as a visitor, I was really excited about the Forum because it seemed to offer such a strong sense of COMMUNITY and SUPPORT. Some of you ladies have been great, and very kind. Some of you have preferred to question whether this was a joke of some kind. No joke, I assure you, I've attached a pic of myself (I hope) because I couldn't make the avtar thing work (not good with computers). I'm saddened so many people chose to doubt me. This was never a game to us. It was an opportunity to learn and to share ideas and ambitons. Similarities in writing styles? Yeah, it's called English. Poor Melissa has run for the hills. His last comment to me was, "You want me to join that Forum? Half of the people tore into you like it was a scam!" so, maybe it will be a little longer before i can convince him to post a pic afterall. Thanks anyhow.

Tamara Croft
07-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Sandy, is your husband an artist by any chance?

MJ
07-21-2008, 08:36 AM
hi sandy ,
welcome to the forum
we have had some people try to pull the wool over our eyes before and you must admit that your thread is out there . just think a gg who wants her husband to go full time and you can prove it too . for many of us it is hard to believe . but here you are just goes to show there are woman out there who are vary accepting . sorry i had my doubts and hope in time you find yourself at home here with the rest of us .
regards
Marissa

westjennifer
07-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Thanks to the folks who actually were kind enough to post something positive. I must say I was surprised. After reading so many threads as a visitor, I was really excited about the Forum because it seemed to offer such a strong sense of COMMUNITY and SUPPORT. Some of you ladies have been great, and very kind. Some of you have preferred to question whether this was a joke of some kind. No joke, I assure you, I've attached a pic of myself (I hope) because I couldn't make the avtar thing work (not good with computers). I'm saddened so many people chose to doubt me. This was never a game to us. It was an opportunity to learn and to share ideas and ambitons. Similarities in writing styles? Yeah, it's called English. Poor Melissa has run for the hills. His last comment to me was, "You want me to join that Forum? Half of the people tore into you like it was a scam!" so, maybe it will be a little longer before i can convince him to post a pic afterall. Thanks anyhow.

Now you play the victim card. Good move. I'm sure nobody will question you now.

Kieron Andrew
07-21-2008, 08:46 AM
Some of you ladies have been great, and very kind. Some of you have preferred to question whether this was a joke of some kind. No joke, I assure you, I've attached a pic of myself (I hope) because I couldn't make the avtar thing work (not good with computers). I'm saddened so many people chose to doubt me. This was never a game to us.

Sandy, we can assure you its actually nothing personal, we have had people coming on the forum ALOT, claiming to be one thing and then turning out to be another, when your SO used your account to post that only made some who have been here a while a little sceptical, because of past events here...like i said nothing personal, we are just protecting our home i guess :)...which i hope will become yours and your SO's...welcome to the forum

Tamara Croft
07-21-2008, 08:46 AM
You know, if a CD came here and posted the same thing, do you think he would have got the same responses as Sandy? I thought this was a support forum, to support all in all walks of life, yet this thread is aweful. Who cares whether this is real or pure fantasy, half the members here post :BS: on this forum everyday, but that isn't questioned is it? No, it's not, you all encourage everyone here, but God help a GG coming here for a little support. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for your posts :Pfft:

jczr2
07-21-2008, 09:05 AM
First, I would like to say welcome.

Hopefully everyone who thinks this is fiction will read my post. I know there are plenty of sites out there that love fiction stories similar to this one. (I do read some of them) I really don't think that anyone would come to this site to make up stories, it's not that kind of site. If someone wants to make up a story like this, it is usually for some kind of sexual pleasure, and looking for graphic responses (yes, I have a dirty mind) but obviously would not get them here, as this is not a porn site.

With that said, Welcome Sandygg, and don't scare him away by moving too fast for him.

Leann James
07-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Welcome Sandy & Melissa!
I hope you stay around and I agree with Tammy 100%

Leann :hugs:

nancigirl
07-21-2008, 09:43 AM

Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your posting today, and for including your photo too.

I hope you will stay with the Forum and, in time, i think you will see more of the supportive kinds of responses.

(Although this Forum is not plagued by fictional posts as often as many forums are, there have been a few fictional ones in the past, so the participants on the Forum are a bit warry of that.)

Thanks for the email; i will write to you soon.

Nancy

Emily Anderson
07-21-2008, 09:47 AM
You know, if a CD came here and posted the same thing, do you think he would have got the same responses as Sandy? I thought this was a support forum, to support all in all walks of life, yet this thread is aweful. Who cares whether this is real or pure fantasy, half the members here post :BS: on this forum everyday, but that isn't questioned is it? No, it's not, you all encourage everyone here, but God help a GG coming here for a little support. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for your posts :Pfft:

It's nothing to do with whether a post is from a GG or not. I think most people have their doubts about any first-time posters that jump right in with a story that seems a little too good to be true.

dancinginthedark
07-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Uh-huh. So you converted the willing. So who is actually leading who? I'm in the too good to be true camp myself. I'll apologize if I'm wrong but :brolleyes:

Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the briar rabbit. No, try Googling: "Please don't throw me in the briar patch"

Sasha Anne Meadows
07-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Sandy

I don't understand the skeptics. From my conversatins on the intenet I have found quite a few t girls who have wives who like them that way (mine included). I want to assure that most of the t girls here are very nice and accepting. It's a wondrful place to develop and understanding of who we are.

Hang in there girl.

Hugs

Sasha Anne

Kerrie Sifton
07-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Interesting lives, will be fun to see how it turns out.

Kieron Andrew
07-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Uh-huh. So you converted the willing. So who is actually leading who? I'm in the too good to be true camp myself. I'll apologize if I'm wrong but :brolleyes:

Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the briar rabbit. No, try Googling: "Please don't throw me in the briar patch"
Im glad to see its not just us TG folk that get sceptic around here after some of the incidents we've had, it doesnt mean we arent welcoming of new people here

SANDRA MICHELLE
07-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Wow Sandy, hope you can hang in there. I hope it is all true and I also hope you and your partner can get something meaningful out of our forum. I have, and others have as well. It must be a tough time getting hammered but it can only make you stronger and I tend to believe you since you could have just as easily told everyone to "bugger off" so again Welcome.

dancinginthedark
07-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks to the folks who actually were kind enough to post something positive. I must say I was surprised. After reading so many threads as a visitor, I was really excited about the Forum because it seemed to offer such a strong sense of COMMUNITY and SUPPORT. Some of you ladies have been great, and very kind. Some of you have preferred to question whether this was a joke of some kind. No joke, I assure you,[...] Thanks anyhow.

I am a GG who had her share of doubting folks when I first joined [mostly GGs who called me a CD's wet dream btw] and I'm sure there are some who still think I am too good to be true. Doesn't matter overly much either way does it?

I like to consider myself fairly open minded but I found your thread hard to believe.
So why be offended Sandy? We're just folks expressing an opinion. We all have them.

You know, if a CD came here and posted the same thing, do you think he would have got the same responses as Sandy? I thought this was a support forum, [...]but God help a GG coming here for a little support. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for your posts :Pfft:

Well actually yes the CD coming here posting this type of thread does get his fair share of nay saying and poo-pooing as well. Any time someone posts something so seemingly far fetched gets some grief.

Does anyone else remember the gurl who was being forced to go out dressed and to post pictures of her adventures here? She was forced to go to lots of places fully dressed. The only two that I can recall at the moment are: Hooters in a Hooter's girl outfit & a pregnancy studio for a pic session. Poor thing got lots of negative feedback. :battingeyelashes:

Maybe some of us are ashamed, but I'm not. No one has attacked Sandy that I can see, some of us just called into question the reality of her situation. Not a thing wrong with that that I can see.

And maybe there is something wrong with posting the so called "fantasy" thread. It's called trolling. [That last bit in reference to some comments that say, "so what if this is pure fantasy"] Now that is just my opinion but we are all allowed one.

dancin

Last thought...If Sandy cannot handle the few of us who doubt her here then how will "they" handle going 24/7 ?

SusanLaine
07-21-2008, 12:29 PM
I have to admit that I found this thread a bit unexpected also. I've only been a member here for a short while but I've been so welcomed that I've shared messages that I would not have shared anywhere else.

Two comments:

I noticed another thread that was met with the same level of skepticism and it surprised me that so many here would try to callout someone posting a message that seems "too good to be true." I'm not offended by it even if it weren't true so I don't see the point in caring whether it's true or not, it'd interesting to read and hopefully you got the help you wanted with the original post.

Secondly, I've noticed a number of people make statements to the effect that a first time poster should come out with such a message. As if it was too advanced or too good to be from someone posting for the first time. I've seen this same culture on other boards but never understood it.

I don't know if this thread is true or not and I don't really care. I DO know that this has been a very welcoming and positive forum for me and it's encouraged me to participate much more and much closer than I was expecting. Maybe the same is true in this case?

kay2
07-21-2008, 01:06 PM
I tried sending you two a private message - but I can't yet. I believe it is because you need to have more posts first (others can clarify this)

So, less privately:

Hi Sandy and Melissa,

I just wanted to say that I like your openness, and I appreciate that what you are doing is following your heart. That is what we all hope to do, but few have the courage to live it to the extent that you do.

I believe that what you are doing is not so rare amongst people's wishes - but it is less common for them to openly pursue. I thought I would share some thoughts in the hope that you will feel less alone.

I call myself more of a Fashion Freedom (FF) than a CD. I wear skirts, have long painted nails, and wear hose and flats. No wigs nor forms, and only rarely a tiny bit of make-up. It is who I am.

I have had the FULL range of reactions. A few women have criticized me, and warned my girlfriend to get away from me fast. At the other end, one woman told me she has been trying to get her husband to wear skirts for years. Once in a men's room, while wearing a skirt, a stranger quietly said to me "I wish I had the courage to wear a skirt." I have had girlfriends buy me clothing, a gift card to Victoria's Secret, ... Perhaps one reason that I so readily believe you is that, though a few people have been openly critical of me, I find that more women are drawn to me when my appearance is more feminine. I am not guessing that most women prefer men dressed this way - but when I am dressed, perhaps I appear more open.

I'm so sorry for the reaction you received on this forum, and understand that you two might not wish to participate again. Given the responses so far, I would understand that. There is much warmth and wisdom here, and much encouragement. However, many members here daily face challenges from partners and society, and thus I understand why they have been so skeptical when your very positive story appeared. Many wondered how it could be true when so many people are so intolerant. Ironically, some here have personal stories much like yours.

My sense is that most CDers struggle more with partners than with the public. In public there will be some comments "Oh my god, that is a dude!" But most people will either not care at all, or will be very friendly. Thus, you two face the lesser problem. And that also is why some here are all the more incredulous.

I wish you two well.

Edyta_C
07-21-2008, 01:27 PM
A harty welcome to Mel and Sandygg. I will support anyone who is sincere in exploring their feminine side. So good luck to you both and please don't mind the skeptics. Many of have had our stocking run by a leg puller.

Hugs and smile from Edyta

michelle64
07-21-2008, 01:41 PM
ill throw out my 2 cents..i have a wonderful supportive SO...i go with her when she is shopping and offer my advice on her clothing..she routinly goes with myself as well and helps on my clothing selection..so is the above possible..sure...i do agree the only pitfall is pushing him too far and too fast which can lead to big problems..personally for myself...some days i do dress and some days i want no part of it...my SO has learned to read my mood and my only advice to you would be the same...

kristinacd55
07-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Wow!
DOUBLE, TRIPLE & QUADRUPLE WOWS!!

jennifer41356
07-21-2008, 01:53 PM
hmmmm, has a deep voice, dosent like makeup and is afraid to be alone ...but you plan on going 24/7, I find that all very interesting, but to each there own I suppose:brolleyes:

kristinacd55
07-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Any pics of your honey dressed yet?

SatinDoll00
07-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Dressing up completely is a lot of effort, just to hang around the house, isn't it?

Not to me it isn't! :)

I dress completely very often. In fact, I have gotten to the point that if I am not dressing 100%, I don't feel like bothering at all.

I wear panties, bra, cincher w/ garters, stockings, breastforms, makeup, jewlery, wig, and an outfit or dress over top of that...or a nightie if it is late at night. I have only been out dressed a couple of times, but I look at fully dressing while 'in for the evening' as my only opportunity to do so. Besides, doing so helps me prepare for the next time I decide I want to brave the world as Morgan.

Mary Morgan
07-21-2008, 02:58 PM
It is a bit ironic that we as a community are always asking society for be more open-minded and accepting, then when we hear something that "we" think is a little edgy, we jump all over it. I hope you will hang around and help us learn as you do. You are not the first to receive this kind of reception, and no doubt not the the last. We'll all have to try a little harder to assume the best first, just as we hope forthe best for ourselves and our community. Hugs to you both, Mary

Kitsune
07-21-2008, 04:22 PM
I'm very new here and very shy. FWIW, I believe Sandy and Melissa. Sandy looks like a nice person, and Melissa sounds real to me. I find their literary "voices" distinctly different. I think if this were a 'wind-up' there would have been a hint of salaciousness somewhere. A true troll would dwell more on specific garments, and there's none of that icky, drooly attention to details -- (the written equivalent of being groped on the subway).

Please swallow your understandable pique and stick around.

Sandy, you are a unique resource for those of us who are still a little puzzled by our CDing and our relationships with the opposite sex. I have plenty of questions that you could throw some light on. So it would be a shame if you deprive this forum of your feedback.

Mel, I have only one question for you, an impertinent one perhaps, but asked in the spirit of honest inquiry: Do you find cross dressing erotically stimulating? (I may have a follow up question.)

KayR
07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
For my part, I don't feel the need to apologise, because I've said nothing to apologise for. In this forum, we are all capable of thinking for ourselves. I didn't set out to offend, I simply hold what this lady attests to be the truth up to the light, so to speak.
If what she and her husband are proposing is the case, then they will have the last laugh. They will get a lot more of a rough ride out in the real world.
The one thing I do know is that for anyone wanting to explore their femme side more, then there are some wonderful, caring and genuine people on this forum who will help them enormously.

westjennifer
07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Does anyone else remember the gurl who was being forced to go out dressed and to post pictures of her adventures here? She was forced to go to lots of places fully dressed. The only two that I can recall at the moment are: Hooters in a Hooter's girl outfit & a pregnancy studio for a pic session. Poor thing got lots of negative feedback.

Let's be clear about the definition of "FORCED" here, as in "FORCED FEMINIZATION".
There's absolutely no way a woman can FORCE a man to dress as a woman if he has absolutely ZERO desire to do so. That is, unless she's doing it by gunpoint...:eek:
There has to be some desire on the male's part to be FORCED (in his mind only) to do this. The same goes for ENCOURAGED. The man has to have some desire to do this, whether you want to call it FORCED, ENCOURAGED or whatever. And if there's a desire there, it's not really against HIS will - is it? All this makes for a stimulating story, but does it even come close to passing for reality? Not quite.
And sorry, but No...I don't feel the need to be ashamed or apologise for smelling BS here. There is a difference between fantasy & reality. Fortunately, many of us who have been around awhile, can definitely tell the difference.

Jonianne
07-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi Sandy,

Since you've posted your picture, I'm trusting that means you are willing to stay. I hope you can convince Melissia to sign up as well.

I am sure once things get settled, you will find this site to be an amazing supporting place to be.

Hugs,

Nikki A.
07-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Unusual but cool. Welcome to the forum and I hope that your first experience does not sour you. Like the others have said, there have been many phonies and when someone like you comes on with a post like this we get wary.
If you and your husband are comfortable with this best of luck. To the others that posted negative or skeptical comments, how long did it take you to be comfortable posting a picture, doing make-up and being seen. Mel is just starting out and maybe we should at least give a benefit of the doubt. As far as Sandy wanting him to go 24/7 let him decide if that he wants. Just like we have to go slow with our SOs maybe she should take that advice too. Don't push him untill HE is ready to take the next step.

Carroll
07-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Tis funny Sandy that there are still ones that doubt you and your story. Don't take it to heart.
Hers a story for you:
Last week, I decided to get dressed, make-up, wig, the whole kit and go downtown. While I was walking down on the Commons, (a pedestrian mall in Ithaca, NY) I was approached by a rather nice looking lady. She asked how I was and I told her I was fine. She looked at me and said I was the best looking woman she had seen downtown in a long time. I told her thanks for the compliment, but I was actually a Cross dresser just out enjoying the day. She stared at me for a few minutes and she "no matter, you are still damn good looking. I told her I was very much married, but she still leaned over gave me a kiss and her number. As we parted ways she said to call if I ever wanted to have some fun.

Now is it true or not? Do you believe me because I have been a member for a few years? If I told this story for my first or second post, would anybody believe me? I can bet you if this is how I started my posting here in this forum I would gone through the same gauntlet you have been going through. Had you made a few post and let you get people to know you a bit, this might not have happened, however, it's water under the bridge and long gone. I for one was a bit skeptical at first, but tend to trust people more than others. Yeah, its burned me a few times.

Snadygg, do continue to post and let your hubby know that we are not all that bad and to sign up and post a pic. That will make him braver that some people that wont even use their real picture for their avatar.

BTW, that story was not true. I dont look that great!:D

Tamara Croft
07-21-2008, 07:35 PM
And sorry, but No...I don't feel the need to be ashamed or apologise for smelling BS here. There is a difference between fantasy & reality. Fortunately, many of us who have been around awhile, can definitely tell the difference.And I've been long enough on this forum to smell a troll when I see one and judging from all your posts, you seem to be a big one. You haven't been around here very long and going on your :BS: posts, you won't be here much longer if you keep it up...

Now before any more of you come in this thread and give your nasty 2p, I'm locking it, a wise person said to me, if you can't say anything nice, then stfu!!