PDA

View Full Version : What is your obsession?

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Hiya girls....

What is your one feminine obsession?

What is the one item that you must buy whenever you go out?

Whenever i go shopping, no matter what else i buy, i always end up buying another pair of tights/pantyhose, whether i need them or not!!

I couldn,t even guess how many pairs i,ve got now, probably more than the manufacturers keep in their warehouse :heehee:

Emily Anderson
07-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Ummm, it used to be the unmentionable "P" word, until I had so many I embarassed myself :)

Recently it's been nighties, and I'm starting to embarass myself there too!

Still, can't stop myself when I see a nice pair of... unmentionables.

TommiTN
07-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Hiya girls....

Whenever i go shopping, no matter what else i buy, i always end up buying another pair of tights/pantyhose, whether i need them or not!!

I couldn,t even guess how many pairs i,ve got now, probably more than the manufacturers keep in their warehouse :heehee:

I don't think I have one obsession. I buy what suits my fancy at the moment be it lingerie items, outerwear, shoes or accessories. That said, I do most of my fem shopping online due to my geographical and cultural situation.

KateSpade83
07-20-2008, 04:20 PM
I have multiple obssesions, but the biggest one is skirt suits! But my latest rage is good 1 pc swimsuits! Probably have 8 to 10 of them now, all thrift store stuff!

AndreaCalifCD
07-20-2008, 04:22 PM
Skirts... I cannot resist... love them, oh, and black lace top stockings - wait, thats two things! Oh well...

Joy Carter
07-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Just getting out and being myself would be my one obsession. :D

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 04:27 PM
It's not PANTIES:heehee: since I only have one pair:eek:, guess I don't have one but I all ways do glance at the bra sections the most.

Ruth
07-20-2008, 04:28 PM
The thing I've bought the last two times I was out en femme is a bra. I don't feel very obsessed with them, but I've needed a couple and I feel much more comfortable buying them en femme.
Funny but I have no reservations about buying panties in drab.

Toni_Lynn
07-20-2008, 04:58 PM
I have generalise it and say underwear .. cause that means both bras and panties.

Oh -- and denim skirts

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karren H
07-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Playing ice hockey is my obsession... crossdressing is just a hobby!!! :D

Sarah...
07-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Easy! Dresses are my one obsession. I'm always looking for new clothes of any style or type but a form fitting dress is the one thing that I particularly look out for.

Sarah...

docrobbysherry
07-20-2008, 05:29 PM
It seems to keep changing! Rite now, I seems to be "ballerina girl"!

And that even sounds crazy to me!:doh:

Samantha43
07-20-2008, 07:21 PM
One word: Makeup.....

Donnawannabe
07-20-2008, 07:24 PM
I love panties and one piece swimsuits. I can't decide.

tvbeckytv
07-20-2008, 07:33 PM
for someone who has been a tranny from the age where i had any privacy to be a tranny, i have a disturbing lack of interest in lingerie.
Pantys for me are there to serve a function, and thats to not spoil the line of my skirt and hide that bulge. So its control briefs for me. not sexy, but very functional.
That said, i do have one lingerie obsession....Slips.
Full slips, half slips, long slips with side slit, short slips, nylon slips, silk slips, lace slips...and slips

Nicole Erin
07-20-2008, 07:33 PM
I like everything, but I guess the items I search most are cute shorts, followed by cute tees. Toss up between those two. But yeah some nice short shorts to make my butt look good... :daydreaming:
I would date me if I were not already me... not just for my nice butt, I don't mean to offend myself or make myself think that I am after only one thing on me... I get tired of treating myself like just some piece of meat.

My favorite article of clothing is pantyhose but I am kind of particular and most stores don't carry the kind I like.

MJ
07-20-2008, 07:53 PM
not too much but i do love my nails thats a must for me

Anastacia_Sandria
07-20-2008, 08:37 PM
For me so far I'd say it'd have to be hose, stockings, fishnets, etc... Whatever makes my legs look and feel all sorts of sexy :)

epsxyblkm
07-20-2008, 08:42 PM
It would have to be heels. Mostly strappy, sexy, hard to walk in heels.

TGMarla
07-20-2008, 08:50 PM
My obsession? That's simple. Pretty dresses.

Veronica 1
07-20-2008, 08:54 PM
I am afraid that my one most often purchased items would be lumped under one name: hosirey- stockings garterbelts and pantyhose

Katie145
07-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Panties. I lu-u-u-u-v panties.
Though, if every store had em, I'd buy more cheerleader uniforms :daydreaming:

Dawn Marie
07-20-2008, 09:04 PM
I would have to say dresses, whether casual or dressy. But I'm starting to pick up a lot more skirts now also.

teresa jeen
07-20-2008, 09:11 PM
ive always got an eye out for "the" deal. if its on sale its for me!!

Billie1
07-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Short skirts, stockings and heels. They require a responsibility to coordinate the 'accessories' that may come into view, from time to time. :o

CD Susan
07-20-2008, 10:15 PM
If I am in a thrift store I can't pass up a pair of short shorts that look sexy and are in my size. I own so many of these that it amazes me.

SatinDoll00
07-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Can you guess mine?? Satin of course.

I am a notorious collector of satin clothing, and satin sheets.

Nothing feels better than being dressed in satin, and wrapped in satin sheets.

Morgan

whitelace
07-20-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi Deborah,

Your post had me take a closer look at myself . Looking through my closet it's easy to see a pattern and that is my obsession for the color black
I have one or more of every type of garments in black and this is true throughout my life. I have some very special Italian silk white laced undies which are for a special mood which I get into from time to time . so to speak
an since childhood white lacy silk scarves ( perfumed of course)
I am equally obsessed with the following and I mean obsessed.

Black velvety suede boots , high heels shoes w/ strap , belts .jackets with diamonds or small silver studs
my jewelry a mixture of diamonds silver and black onyx, black velvet chokers w/ small diamond chips wrist bracelets. I seem to automatically gravitate to these items (Pavlovian) and all this driven by a preconceived notion of my true love for the feminine form. To me if it's spells femininity.. I'm obsessed

Oh yes and demure blondes from england :heehee:

hugs....lacie:battingeyelashes:

renee k
07-20-2008, 10:42 PM
SHOES,and MORE SHOES

Huggs, Renee

TracyH
07-20-2008, 10:44 PM
YOU'RE my obsession.
What do you want me to do
to make you sleep with me?

SatinDoll00
07-20-2008, 10:47 PM
YOU'RE my obsession.
What do you want me to do
to make you sleep with me?

Cash dear...cold hard cash. And lot's of it!!

(I also take shoes as payment :heehee:)

darla_g
07-20-2008, 10:48 PM
I love it all, but not as an obsession, but it is a necessity

Natalie_Danielle
07-20-2008, 10:58 PM
I guess my favorite femm things are getting my nails done (full set gels) and jewelry especially large hoop earrings.

Faye56
07-21-2008, 12:54 AM
I simply adore a well tailored suit and I find myself drawn towards them like a moth to a flame , added to that my ever growing stock of pantyhose to go with the suits and the shoes to go with the pantyhose .... did I say I liked a well tailored suit ..oh here we go again..... Well what were we girls put here to do but shop , gossip and make the world a little less grey :).

AmandaM
07-21-2008, 01:00 AM
Minidresses!

Erica in hose
07-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Normally I would say pantyhose, but honestly, anything that fits me would be more accurate. When you're 6'1" and weigh about 400 lbs, choices are quite limited. "sigh" I hate being me.

NoraTV
07-21-2008, 02:33 AM
I can never stay away from a shoe department or shoe store. It's like a magnet. Even if I don't want to buy (because the size selection isn't there) I have to look.

stevie b
07-21-2008, 07:15 AM
It must be panties first then slips.
xx

susan2010
07-21-2008, 07:31 AM
I agree with TV Becky; it's slips, half, full, new, vintage, black, ivory, red, blue, yellow, PINK. The more lace, the better. This st:)arted very early in life.
Susan

Angie G
07-21-2008, 08:01 AM
It's a tossup between shoes and skirts Deborah.:hugs:
Angie

Kerrie Sifton
07-21-2008, 10:33 AM
mine is mini skirts, used to be baby dolls and satin slips,or maybe stockings.. but today, mini skirts and mini shorts...
Tomorrow it will be something else i am sure.
:D

Brooke Smith
07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
ive always got an eye out for "the" deal. if its on sale its for me!!

I have to agree.Paying full price means you have too much money.

adelle
07-21-2008, 01:32 PM
shoes but seeing i cant find my size in South Africa i have to go with Becky slips slips and more slips:hugs:

maribar
07-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Skirts... I cannot resist... love them, oh, and black lace top stockings - wait, thats two things! Oh well...

Me too, love it!!

Wendy me
07-21-2008, 01:42 PM
i have a thing for way too cute to die for got to have them shoes.............

AnnMorgan
07-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Vintage lingerie from the 40's up to the 60's. Quality items with fine details and appointments. The Betty Page type attire from long ago. And lets not forget it is an investment!

StephanieC
07-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm not sure I have an obsession. But when I'm looking for a particular item, I seem to accumulate a number of "candidates" over time until I find the best of the bunch...then they go back. (Unless of course, I've forgotten what I bought or misplaced the receipt. That does happen more than once.)

This is not to say I don't have impulse buys. A small bow here or design element there could cause me to buy something I never intended.

Ellen Ross
07-21-2008, 08:16 PM
The one thing I love is shoes. I have only 5 pair right now, but I have owned 30 in the years since this (cd'ing) has started. Pumps, Wedges, little strappy sandals, Boots...

matilda
07-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Hiya girls....

Bras. Without a doubt

Jilmac
07-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Whenever I go femme shopping I always look to get at least one new pair of panties. That is the first stop I make in the ladies dept., form there it's all the other lingerie and foundations. Then I'll try on dresses, skirts and tops.

Luv and :hugs: Jill

Pattie O
07-22-2008, 02:24 AM
My one obsession would be comfort fitting panti girdles.Just love the feel of either full or half brief(god I miss them)

tanya3
07-22-2008, 02:45 AM
Minidresses!

these are a must have for me , well so are short shorts!

Christine Andrews
07-22-2008, 08:07 AM
My particular feminine obsessions would have to be:

- Tights (can never have too many:))
- Lingerie (particularly Thongs)
- High Heals
- Jeans & Denim Skirts

For the High Heels I just bought my first pair and I love them, especially as get used to wearing them. I add thongs in particular because they are one of the few forms of underwear which I find comfortable - so much better than horrible Y-fronts and tolerable-at-best boxers:ap:. Also, I find male jeans to be practical at best but female jeans seem to fit better and feel much more comfortable.

Jillt
07-22-2008, 08:13 AM
everythig lately lacey bra's have not been able to resist those wonderful undies giggles

monalisa
07-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Panties seem to be my number one purchase. I am always looking in the stores for something new and frilly and exciting. Then short skirts would follow. Probably have enough for 10 girls at this point.

TxKimberly
07-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Well, I guess I have sort of two obsessions in that regard - Shoes and Goodwill.
When your pricey department stores can't sell stuff, they donate it to Goodwill for the tax write off. I know you might think I'm exaggerating, but this means you can sometimes find $200 and $300 outfits for $10.
Shoes - no place is safe from me. DSW, Macy's, Dillards, Rack Room, I prowl 'em all!

gailb
07-22-2008, 09:22 AM
My current obsession are thous long tiered gypsy/boho style skirts that were popluar 9n the summer of 2006 here in the UK , i now have a collection of 12 of them

Ásfríðr
07-22-2008, 09:26 AM
i will always float over to nail polishes if i sees them. 'oooooh whats this?!' i cry out inside. my friends mum has the BIGGEST collection i've ever seen. she keeps about sixty in the fridge door alone (they go on better when they're cold) and possibly over a thousand (no joke) in assorted boxes and cubbie holes. i still haven't seen most of them. needless to say i love going over there

x

Miss Thompson
07-22-2008, 10:03 AM
Three words: lipstick (ruby red, of course), eye-liner and earrings. Yet I have some problems with latest....

Angela-Russell
07-22-2008, 10:20 AM
It's got to be skirts for me, especially short ones. I think I have about 60, all different styles & colours, but most of them short. (Don't tell my wife or she'll have a field day on Ebay). Luv buying tights too.

mlady
07-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Hello Deborah.
My obsession is my obsession with having a well stocked wardrobe, mainly dresses, most of which come from the many thrift shops we have here in Montreal, which I visit 2/3 times a week. Fantastic selection. On the odd occasions that I cant find something I want to buy I come away feeling cheated. I'm sooooo sorry for all the girls that arent close to any kind of thrift stores The clothes are so cheap and its sooooo expensive being a Lady. I guess my main obsession is stockings. It seems to be a common fear among us girls of being caught without any stockings. I tend to buy them just because. Well you never know. Have any of you ever run out of them I have, never again UUURRRRRRGGGG. Interesting topic.
Mlady Stefanny

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Mine are,

Panties
Short shorts
Sexy dresses
Skirts
Tank tops, Cami's & Halters

I love my wardrobe!

Felicity :)

Kay Sterling
07-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Bras. Without a doubt

Definitely..the more the better

StephanieF
07-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Skirts!!! Skirts!!! Skirts!!! Skirts!!! Skirts!!! Skirts!!! Skirts!!! Skirts!!!

Short skirts and long, pleated, pencil, peasant, gypsy, tube, wrap, fitted & flared -- I love them all.

Luv 'em, want 'em, need em. :thumbsup: Yep, it's skirts.

You'll excuse me, I have to go shopping.

Nancy (PA)
07-24-2008, 09:53 AM
Heels, heels and more heels..and the stockings that go with them..

Carol A
07-24-2008, 10:04 AM
I am a stocking and heel girl, every time I am out I have to go look at heels and always have to have something I don't have.:thumbsup:

Bev06 GG
07-24-2008, 10:21 AM
Well Deborah,
Mine used to be handbags, then it was shoes but seen as my partner has outbid me on both counts I have now gone for beddng. Nice silky or satin bedding. Is that feminine enough or am I being too practical.
Take care
Bev

Claire3
07-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Has to be tights Debs

tracigirl_tv
07-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Has to be tights Debs

Claire, you are a girl after my own heart....shapely, sexy tights, mmmmmm

tricia_uktv
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Patterned tights (why do I love them so much?) and glam dresses which hit the wallet and fill up the wardrobe

michellejw
07-24-2008, 10:08 PM
I can't make up my mind; bras or panties, panties or bras. I have twice as many bras as my wife and only wear them after work and on weekends and of course she wears hers all day every day. Same thing with panties. Always looking for new ones that are on sale.

Michelle

ArleneRaquel
07-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Bra's & panties.

KateSpade83
07-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I picked up a new obssession, - women's 1 pc swimsuits! So cheap at thrift stores, but buying the $20 and under ones on ebay too. Have about 10 now, size 12 to 14.

Slip Affinity
07-25-2008, 06:40 AM
Slips (prefer vintage full), panties and bras ... in that order.

cathie
07-25-2008, 01:33 PM
If I bought any more pantyhose my wife would kill me so lately I've been buying skirts and heels. Should be focusing on tops however.

mollytyler
07-25-2008, 02:11 PM
SHOES SHOES SHOES....have to have new pair with every new outfit.....SHOE SHOE SHOES

julie w
07-26-2008, 12:13 PM
summer skirts that fold around my legs in the wind