PDA

View Full Version : Idea for going out and passing?

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Hiya...
I saw my young niece earlier and she showed me her new "baby".
Basically it,s a very realistic looking "newborn" doll, that until you get very, very close you would think it was real.

Now being a c/der [and blonde], it got me thinking.....
What if i was to buy one and put it in a pram, then go out for a walk, maybe shopping.
Would people think i was a mother with her baby and not even assume i was a c/der?
Could this be a way to be out and pass more easily?
What do you think?

Are stupid ideas what blondes are famous for, or is this actually a good one? :D

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Are stupid ideas what blondes are famous for, or is this actually a good one? :D

No it's not, what if some one wants to see the little brat and sees it fake then they call the people in the white coats, run from them in your heels:heehee:

TommiTN
07-20-2008, 04:28 PM
No it's not, what if some one wants to see the little brat and sees it fake then they call the people in the white coats, run from them in your heels:heehee:

Yeah, and on top of that, unless you can mimic how women act around babies you're going to give yourself away in a heartbeat. As fem as we may be, most of us just don't have that "nurture gene" that practically all GGs possess.

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 04:30 PM
No it's not, what if some one wants to see the little brat and sees it fake

I,ll scream "They tried to steal my baby" to attract an angry mob, then get out quick before the cops turn up :D

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 04:35 PM
And what if your fake baby need to be breast fed, won't that be some thing to see:heehee:

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 04:36 PM
And what if your fake baby need to be breast fed, won't that be some thing to see:heehee:

Not a problem...I,ve got fake breasts :D

rachellenicole
07-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Interesting post, it could work but as Tina said you would need to keep the grandmas from baby groping. Hey Look at that cute little ba...... OMG.

Rach

Emily Anderson
07-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Are stupid ideas what blondes are famous for

Only certain blondes, not to name names :brolleyes:

Princess Chantal
07-20-2008, 04:41 PM
So in other words the main focus for going out in the public for you is to try to fool people?

Sally1979ct
07-20-2008, 04:42 PM
What if i was to buy one and put it in a pram, then go out for a walk, maybe shopping.
Would people think i was a mother with her baby and not even assume i was a c/der?
What do you think?

Hiya all, My sons not a baby anymore but still he's 2 now and i go out very often dressed and im of to my friends for a few weeks and i will be fully dressed they aswell

Sally

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 04:46 PM
So in other words the main focus for going out in the public for you is to try to fool people?

No...It,s so i can enjoy my life :)
I,ve been out a few times without the aid of fake babies, this was just a new and slightly wacky idea!!!

BTW...Aren,t we all trying to fool people by going out as something we,re not?
Much as we may like to be, we aren,t GGs!!

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 04:54 PM
What if you do pass and they still want to see the rug crawler and they look, then I can here it (Arrrrrrrrrr your babies not breathing, ohmygod it's dead!!!! You sick mother, call the cops):heehee:

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 04:56 PM
What if you do pass and they still want to see the rug crawler and they look, then I can here it (Arrrrrrrrrr your babies not breathing, ohmygod it's dead!!!! You sick mother, call the cops):heehee:

Hmmm...Back to drawing board
I,ll think of something else :D

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Hmmm...Back to drawing board
I,ll think of something else :D
Girl with your figure you might as well just go out for walk any ways, guys are going to check you out any ways:thumbsup:

Princess Chantal
07-20-2008, 05:10 PM
put one of those pregnancy test vests on and walk around pregnant :heehee:

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 05:13 PM

I could never do that...I,m a skinny bitch and it would look wrong :heehee:

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 05:15 PM
I could never do that...I,m a skinny bitch and it would look wrong :heehee:
I wear one all the time and it's full of beer:D

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 05:29 PM

Your waters breaking could be interesting then :heehee:

Eva Marie
07-20-2008, 05:33 PM
This is one of the really funny ones - keep it going.

Tina Dixon
07-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Your waters breaking could be interesting then :heehee:
When it gets ready to go I'll go to the park so all the winos can fill there cups:eek:

Nicki B
07-20-2008, 05:42 PM
The last time I saw a tranny (http://www.missmichaelamarbella.com/index.htm) with a dolly in her pram, no one thought she was passing... :idontknow: :)

Deborah Jane
07-20-2008, 05:42 PM
When it gets ready to go I'll go to the park so all the winos can fill there cups:eek:

I,ve heard of "wetting the babies head", but thats ridiculous....
Hell of a lot of godfathers too :D

MJ
07-20-2008, 08:10 PM
where is barney when you need him :drink:

TGMarla
07-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Umm....Deborah Jane? Look, honey, it's a great idea....

But I wouldn't put a lot of money into it.

(Blondes! Really!) :doh:

darla_g
07-20-2008, 10:07 PM
ha ha , babies don't make good props (even the real ones)

CD Susan
07-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Isn't one of the 'rules' of passing to not draw attention to ones self? Babies draw peoples attention so I think this is not a good idea. Sorry Debs.

renee k
07-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Hiya...
Basically it,s a very realistic looking "newborn" doll, that until you get very, very close you would think it was real.

What do you think?

Hi Deborah,

You've got a great idea. A few years back there was a CD on Phil Donahue's show back here in the colonies, who had an infant niece that she would take for a walk in her baby carriage, pram for those of you in the UK. Just for added realism. She even refused to use her male voice when asked during the interview. And she did look very passable! Now that's what I call going to extremes, to be passable! Just wish I could convince my grand daugther she had two grandma's!

Huggs, Renee

SatinDoll00
07-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Not a problem...I,ve got fake breasts :D

:clap::lol2::clap:

Fab Karen
07-21-2008, 06:24 AM
Put on a brunette wig & read your idea.

Kate Simmons
07-21-2008, 07:03 AM
This is a tough one Deb. A few years ago, I had wanted to go through a mock pregnancy/delivery. I decided against it, however, after speaking with a few folks here. That is something reserved for women. It wasn't only that but what I realized I'd be the one most disappointed if I didn't have a real little one to take care of. No amount of pretending or props could replace that.:straightface:

Deborah Jane
07-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Put on a brunette wig & read your idea.

I just did!!!:doh:

Thats the stupidest idea i,ve had since deciding to sunbathe in my bikini [I daren,t take my T,shirt off at work now, even on the hottest days] :sad:

Joanne f
07-21-2008, 03:23 PM
I do not want to be a killjoy if this is a joke thread , so i will just say NO very bad idea.

joanne

Deborah Jane
07-21-2008, 03:47 PM
so i will just say NO very bad idea.

joanne

You should see the ideas i didn,t mention :heehee:

Err..Probably best not too :o

Joanne f
07-21-2008, 04:06 PM
You should see the ideas i didn,t mention :heehee:

Err..Probably best not too :o

Go on then :tongueout

joanne :D

Deborah Jane
07-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Go on then :tongueout

Idea 1....Dress as a little old lady with a shopping trolly!!...
Rejected because i like wearing miniskirts, tight fitting tops and heels...I didn,t think the idea would work dressed like that!!

Idea 2....Dress as an Air Hostess and hang around the airport!!
Rejected because of the current security situation!!

Idea 3...Dress as a Hooker and hang about on street corners!!
Rejected because, much as i like the look, i thought i could have a few problems if punters thought i was the real thing!!

Idea 4....Dress as an ordinary woman and go out normally!!
Idea currently being tested!!
Results to follow!!

Rachel Morley
07-21-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm with Susan on this one. On the face of it, this might sound like a good idea, but for me personally it wouldn't work. When I go out I don't like to draw attention to myself. Unless I'm mistaken, aren't babies strong magnets for a lot of GGs? A lot of women I know are (quite naturally) drawn to want to talk to other mothers especially if they seemly have a cute baby with the. (all babies are cute) :)

I can't imagine anything worse (for me) to seemingly be a GG with a baby (from a distance) only to be outed in a microsecond as I get discovered because my baby is a doll and I am a crossdressed guy! Gosh only knows what the reaction might be. Not necessarily a good one I suspect. :sad:

However, why don't you give it a try and tell us what happened? :)

TommiTN
07-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Rejected because i like wearing miniskirts, tight fitting tops and heels...I didn,t think the idea would work dressed like that!!

Rejected because, much as i like the look, i thought i could have a few problems if punters thought i was the real thing!!

Results to follow!!

I vote for number 4, although... number 3 has a certain appeal :D hmmmm...

TommiTN
07-21-2008, 08:26 PM
(all babies are cute) :)

Not all. I bore a strong resemblance to Winston Churchill as an infant...

victoriamwilliams1
07-21-2008, 11:07 PM

No this may work :) However people would want to touch your belly:eek:

that other will not, being my child was once a new born as all are:doh: People do want to touch and look.

Sallee
07-21-2008, 11:24 PM
I think it would be a kick but It may freak a few people out It would be great for Halloween or Pride parade.
I think the pregnant thing would be a hoot too. Know that might make the passing easier. Who is going to question a pregnant lady about their gender. Although I did just hear where and F2M gave birth.
I would say they are both good ideas but you better be good and have a story if you get read with the fake baby nursing on the fake boob:devil:

whitelace
07-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Hi deborah,
I hate to rain on someones parade but in this case ....the sky is cryin'

but it does show that your thinkin;

Hows this... with your looks and a cute little yorkshire terrier or toy poddle on the leach with a very prissy rhinestone collar or you can have mathcing bows in your hair .....you can be screaming femininity
guys love cute little dogs and blondes..... the good ones anyways

here's what you do... go to visit a dog pound where poor liitle stray muts desperately need good homes ....you could fall in love in an instant!

and the pooch would love you back not like a fake baby....hugs ....lacie

Joanne f
07-22-2008, 02:02 AM

Results to follow!!

I thought of dressing as a naked Bunny Girl and covering it in white hair so i would have my tail in the front. :D

( my nose for all you with a dirty mind )

But i do like your number 3

joanne

Jocelyn Quivers
07-22-2008, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE=deborah jane;1369810]

QUOTE]

Also imagine the strip search or probing you could be subjected to if you were discovered by security.:eek:

TommiTN
07-22-2008, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE=deborah jane;1369810]

QUOTE]

Also imagine the strip search or probing you could be subjected to if you were discovered by security.:eek:

Lest we forget (or or were unaware in the first place) the new scanners Homeland Security is installing at airports can see through clothing. Could make for some interesting situations. From what I've heard nothing is left to the imagination.

Dr.Susan
07-22-2008, 09:51 AM
Small Human Beings as props how sensitive of you.

Deborah Jane
07-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Hi deborah,
Hows this... with your looks and a cute little yorkshire terrier or toy poddle on the leach with a very prissy rhinestone collar or you can have mathcing bows in your hair .....you can be screaming femininity
guys love cute little dogs and blondes..... the good ones anyways

here what you do... go to visit a dog pound where poor liitle stray muts desperately need good homes ....you could fall in love in an instant!

and the pooch would love you back not like a fake baby....hugs ....lacie

I,m allready halfway there with that idea when i take my dog out while dressed :)
I,ve got a King Charles Spaniel and he,s very cute.

Small Human Beings as props how sensitive of you.

Small Fake/Toy human beings :D
It wouldn,t work with real babies because of my breast feeding problem [Fake Boobs :D]

Dr.Susan
07-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Small Fake/Toy human beings :D
It wouldn,t work with real babies because of my breast feeding problem [Fake Boobs :D][/QUOTE]

Fake babies for fake women trying to fool real people. The perfect combo.

Deborah Jane
07-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Fake babies for fake women trying to fool real people. The perfect combo.

Hmmm...I think i can see a marketing opportuntity here :thinking: :heehee:

tricia_uktv
07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Passing? Who cares? Hugs xx

karynspanties
07-22-2008, 03:37 PM
How would a fake baby make you more passable? Seriously......

StephanieF
07-23-2008, 05:58 PM
I give you 'A' for effort and creativity Deborah Jane but I think a little tweaking may be in order.

I've been through 4 infants and believe me, you have to practically beat those grannies off with a stick. You just can't stop them without being downright rude.

And when they find a 'dead' baby ... brrrr, I don't even like to think about it.

Bev06 GG
07-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Hi girls,
It would most likely draw attention to you. Specially if you met someone like me who always takes an interest in new born babies and usually stops to talk to the mother given the right opportunity.
Bev

Sally2005
07-25-2008, 12:40 AM
Something just seems tasteless about doing it. However, if you get found out, maybe you can claim you were just trying out your halloween costume.

Joanne f
07-25-2008, 12:53 PM
OK if you really must then put a singe on the pram/pushchair saying MY BABY HAS THE MEASLES,
that should keep them away

joanne

Sallee
07-26-2008, 09:08 AM
but it is fun coming up with neat ideas whether they are going to work or not Isn't it

Empress Lainie
07-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Hiya...

What do you think?

My dear Deborah. I am a 24/7 transgendered woman, and always pass, but I have the shape of a pregnant woman, so I bought a Miracle on the Way teeshirt and wore it all day, several days in fact. I just love the way I was treated by men and women both. Last time I wore it to my TG group, no one even noticed it.

I think your idea is great. But what are you going to say to the women who want to see the baby, (You are just practicing?) Better to do it with a CD friend. Or cover the baby's head so it looks like he/she? is sleeping.

Annemarie
07-28-2008, 04:22 PM
I'm sure some have done the pregnant look before, you just don't see the pics very often. I must admit it is one of my TV ambitions, together with the bridal look but not in that order !
Very amusing thread. Perhaps there should be forum "oscars" for the funniest threads.

harmony
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
how about walking around with a red stain on your dress every 28 days?the baby idea seems just as tasteless to me.
go to your room and there will be no dinner!

SandyR
07-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Looks like I am a bit late on this one. (story of my life), but for me since I decided in most cases I'm gonna get made at some point, so do your best and have fun. I really think for me, any way its the best way to go. plus it make us less noticed in the long run.

Just have fun........

SandY

Ann D Bluebird
07-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I did here of someone who does/did this, obviously not passing in the process :doh: and being thought very, very wierd. Maybe without the pram and doll, she would have been thought "just" wierd. :2c:

SexyLexi_cd
07-28-2008, 06:06 PM
I really like the blonde and whip honey!!