PDA

View Full Version : Why CD'ers Are So Clueless

windycissy
07-02-2004, 09:53 AM
I was jogging along the lake this morning (if you see a trim guy with a shaved body and gloves to hide his manicure, it's me) when I came to a profound realization: the reason most crossdressers are so clueless about how to dress is that we didn't have mothers to teach us the arts of girlhood. I mean, we all had moms, but they were driving us to little league practice or showing us how to tie square knots for cub scouts while our sisters were playing with dolls and dresses. Of course, when girls get to be teenagers, they go wild and drive their mothers crazy, but eventually they wind up like their mothers, right?

Sometimes when I'm giving advice about what NOT to wear for a given occasion I feel like a mother lecturing her teenage daughter! "Wear a slip with that dress!" or "Think you have on enough makeup, Tammy Faye?" are words spoken by mothers every day. So if I seem like a nag sometimes, think of me as your surrogate mother. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Dallas
07-08-2004, 06:32 PM
How come I never realized that before? We didn't have girl friends to help us along either. No wonder I look so bad!

Madilyn
07-08-2004, 06:45 PM
How come I never realized that before? We didn't have girl friends to help us along either. No wonder I look so bad!

No Dallas, we didn't have girl friends, mothers, grandmothers, helpful neighbor ladys, or Aunts that took us under their wings to nurture our feminine sides...but all that has changed now...

We've got Windy :D

Thanks for filling the "Lady Who Lived In Her Pump" role here Windy, it's greatly appreciated. Just don't tell me my curfew is 11:00 p.m. (we all know CD fun doesn't begin until at least midnight, lol)...

Kisses,

Maddy :cool:

diane
07-08-2004, 08:30 PM
I guess that makes me the bad daughter ... I'll try and listen more closely mom :)

windycissy
07-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Now girls...

Maddy, if you insist on staying out past eleven, you'd better be with a group. A single woman out by herself late at night is liable to attract unwanted attention, or worse, the police.

I have taken my dog for a walk in the wee hours, which dispels the impression that I'm up to no good. What fun when her leash gets wrapped around my skirt and stockings...

Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)