PDA

View Full Version : Mistake or intuition

Veronica 1
07-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Today I had to go to the courthouse to take care of some business and while there had to relieve myself. I looked down the hall and saw a sign, public washrooms so off I go. I went in and did my business and then, on the way out, noticed the womans sign on the door. It did not even click in my head that there were no urinals and that I might be in the wrong room, and yes I was in total drab at the time.

Emily Anderson
07-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Sh*t happens.

Alan
07-21-2008, 02:06 PM
When we were in London, my cousin walked into the men's bathroom TWICE. Apparently, it's a common enough mistake. /sigh. I've never made it, though.

DonnaT
07-21-2008, 02:30 PM
I did it once, in a hospital in TX where we took our mom for heart surgery.

TommiTN
07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I did it in Houston once in a bar. I was 3 sheets to the wind and only knew I had to GO! I went through the 1st door available. Security was NOT amused.

Amy Hepker
07-21-2008, 03:33 PM
That's an Ooops darn it!

Kristen Marie
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
After using the ladies room at the Bellagio as Kristen, I was tempted to use it one more time as I was checking out in guy mode. It was kind of sad. (lol)

CowGurl Rachel
07-21-2008, 07:14 PM
As long as you wash your hands, it's all good. :heehee:

Rachel

victoriamwilliams1
07-21-2008, 11:10 PM
:eek: I almost did that once, at the time I was dressing and going out almost 6 days a week!

jazmine
07-21-2008, 11:50 PM
Back in college, I'd thought i'd take a quick trip to the bathroom before class. I was wearing my dark sun glasses, and found the door marked "MEN". I never use the urinals. So here I am in a stall, standing doing my thing.....I hear a bunch of voices in the bathroom. I think,"gee, those sound like girls"... Finally it dawns on me that I "COULD" be in the womans bathroom. Embarrassingly I finish my "business", and sneak a look through the door. NO URINALS, and GIRLS at the mirror! I lock the stall door, and stand on top of the toilet till I don't hear any voices and "think" the coast is clear. I sneak a peak under the door,,,no feet. I sneak a peak out the door,,,,no girls. I quickly hurry out of the bathroom, take my shades off and look at the door sign again. It WAS the woman bathroom! Somebody scracthed off the white paint in the "WO", and all that I could see apon my earlier entrance was the "MEN", through the tint of my sun glasses. I let out a "****!",,,,,then heard a bunch of people bust out laughing. I turn around and see that a bunch of people started to line up outside a nearby classroom, waiting for the previous class to let out...........

Angie G
07-22-2008, 12:48 AM
That happened to me once hun. :hugs:
Angie

Emma England
07-22-2008, 02:26 PM
I never understand why there is a segregation of bathrooms anyway.

Deborah_UK
07-22-2008, 02:38 PM
I never understand why there is a segregation of bathrooms anyway.

There isn't in lots of places in France!