PDA

View Full Version : do i try again?

Rayna
05-18-2005, 05:50 PM
hmm.. after my venture out the other night, I think I may be up for another bout! I just need to work up the courage again, and this time I think I might go for a bit of a walk down the side of the road (instead of through the woods). I think i'm aching to get caught, but terrified of it too.

well, it has to happen sometime, right girls?

Katrina
05-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Do it...but be careful...

Wendy me
05-18-2005, 05:56 PM
you do know that once your out she locking the door????

Rayna
05-18-2005, 06:09 PM
you do know that once your out she locking the door????

yup... although this time she'll probably kick me out without keys or something...
actually, that'd be a LOT of fun that way... i'd have to go for a walk, and would have to buzz in to get let in, and she'd have total control over wheter i get in or not.

so tempting

Bobbie Lee
05-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Just try to blend in, and if possible take her with you. Love Bobbie

Rayna
05-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Just try to blend in, and if possible take her with you. Love Bobbie
it'll be a late night thing if at all... i'm nowhere near passable... besides i dont have a wig, and my hair is way too short

Bobbie Lee
05-18-2005, 06:20 PM
hat or scarf, just be as you want, and take an extra set of keys. Love Bobbie

Rayna
05-18-2005, 06:22 PM
hat or scarf, just be as you want, and take an extra set of keys. Love Bobbie

dont' have a hat unfortunately

Holly
05-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Rayna,

Let your heart lead... but always stay aware of your surroundings!

Rayna
05-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Rayna,

Let your heart lead... but always stay aware of your surroundings!

I'm sure i'll be fine, i live in a very safe town

Clare
05-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Its amazing how once you have taken that firstt small step outside, you suddenly crave for more!

The easiest way NOT to get noticed is to wear 'normal' clothing and nothing flashy or outrageous - its the quickest way to get unwanted attention!

Stay in busy areas - most people have no time to look for cd's out and about. If you go to secluded areas, you may be asking for trouble if you're alone.

In regard to passing, during my days in drab, i tend to notice what women are wearing in terms of accessories and style. As noted above, a scarfe or some type of hat - just use something appropriate for the time of day. In cool/wet climes, a long coat can do wonders to hide a dress or distinctly female clothing!

My advice is not to go to far or for too long - you won't have female ID or may need to go the ladies rooms - which could get you into difficulties.

Christine

Bobbie Lee
05-18-2005, 08:33 PM
I agreee, I have been guilty of "over doing it" in my attempt to be more femme. Just be low key at first and find your way. Love Bobbie