PDA

View Full Version : Surprising Comments

Staci
07-22-2008, 08:32 PM
I am curious about how others feel when they get that one surprise comment from someone else that just makes you feel good all over. This morning I just put on a pair of pink ballet slippers with pink nylon socks to wear at breakfast. It had been a while since I dressed up at all other than panties at bedtime. My wife says "There's my girly girl!!" It made me feel --- well --- girly. What about you? Are there comments or events like this that surprised you but made you feel good?:daydreaming:

Karren H
07-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Cool.... funny the only comments I ever get are 'your going to wear that???" And I'm not enfemme.... lol Lord only knows what she would say if I was wearing a dress!!!! hahaha

kym
07-22-2008, 09:10 PM
it makes a girl feel loved when those comments come about thats for sure, last night i got, " why in the world arn't you wearing your mini? my daughters want to do a make over on you.

Dixie
07-23-2008, 01:05 AM
I bought some sexy underthings at Wally World the other day, and the check out girl ( a real cutie) said "Well this is certainly going to look great on you." I just said well I certainly hope so. She just smiled a friendly smile, but I havent been back in, but it felt great for her to say even if it was just friendly joking.:daydreaming: