PDA

View Full Version : gg's more attracted to us?

pantyhoselover
07-22-2008, 10:41 PM
OK, GG's feel free to pipe in. It seems that for a guy, I'm attractive to many women (and honestly, I never thought of myself this way). It seems to be more so as I have gotten older. Now I don't know if my physical appearance has changed, or my confidence, or what has changed. I'm not particularly flirtatious, either. But if a GG starts flirting, I partake. I wonder if my feminine side has anything to do with this? Do they pick up on this? I am hetero like most CDs.

darla_g
07-22-2008, 11:02 PM
maybe you're just feeling more self confident?

when you're younger and unattached the game is a lot more serious and you don't really have a feel yet for how things are supposed to go. Later on you have been through it so some playful flirting is welcome.

Not to mention i think older women are not usually into playing games, they are a lot more serious too with their feelings, their sexuality etc. I think they know too what they can get away with.

Robertacd
07-23-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm attractive to many women (and honestly, I never thought of myself this way). It seems to be more so as I have gotten older.

I have thought about this and just being older really broadens the amount of women you are attracted to.

I don't know how old you are but think about it this way...

When you were 20 you were attracted to women in their 20's and you might sleep with a woman in her 30's if she was hot, but 40's probably not.

Now when you are 40, the women in their 20's, 30's, and 40's are all attractive and you might even sleep with a woman in her 50's if she was hot.

It's just part of that whole biological clock ticking must reproduce thing happening...

LuvMyBoy
07-23-2008, 12:54 AM
As a GG, I think that the feminine side could play a role in the attraction. I know my CD is warm and sweet and listens well. Alot of guys just don't converse as well as women....we need our "whatever thousand words" in a day. So, when a girl finds a guy who actually talks and listens, is kind and caring and seems to really make time for her, its an easy thing to be attacted to. I also think that since you have both male and female characteristics, maybe the girls are finding they have more in common than they do with the average guy.

Katrina
07-23-2008, 05:28 AM
I think confidence is the big factor here. I'm secure in my sexuality and more confident in myself when in guy mode now just because I've had the guts to go out as a girl - even if only a few times. I think that shows in how I carry myself in guy mode and women respond to that.

One time, I was in guy mode wearing some 4" heels (genderbending) and a very attractive woman saw me and how I was carrying myself and gave me a big smile and said "hi" as we passed. It definitely was not the "omg! that guy is wearing heels, what a weirdo" smile - it was more of a "omg! that guy has the guts to wear heels, that's kind of hot" smile. That day, I didn't care what people thought of me at all, I was determined to wear some heels out even if it meant turning a few heads. Strangely, nobody else really noticed or at least let on that they noticed.

Karren H
07-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Well from the threads I've read on makeuptalk most women do not want a boyfriend or husband that is feminine... And although a few feel that a good looking trans-sexual is hot... Most are attracted to a manly man..

Bev06 GG
07-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi Pantyhoselover,
As women get older they do tend to look for different character traits in a guy. The dare devil, macho, selfish play boy types seem to lose their attraction because in your maturity you realise that these are not things that necessarily make a balanced relationship.

I would say that a lot of CDs do demonstrate a more thoughtful, considerate front than say your regular macho guy, and that could be a very attractive attribute. However, not all CDs do, some are just men in dresses and still hang on to their male identity big time. If that identity is chauvanistic, selfish, macho or controling etc then the CD is by enlarge exactly the same.

We do read the odd thread on here dont we of CDs who announce to the world that their wife will just have to accept them for who they are because they are not going to change. Now Im not saying there is anything wrong with that statement, but it is a very Alpha male attitude which demonstrates the male head of the household type. On the other hand the more feminine guys tend to understand their partners fears and concerns and want to meet their partners where they are and not where they think that they should be. They do not think they have a devine right to understanding or acceptance, they know that they have to work at it because in the end it will be worth it. Now thats a very feminine character trait and one which I would find particularly attractive.
Take care
Bev

Emily Anderson
07-23-2008, 10:50 AM
Women pick on certain female characteristics in CD'ers, and as Bev said (in a roundabout way), so long as they are the positive ones, it is greatly appreciated.

AmandaM
07-23-2008, 11:04 AM
When I was in my 20's, women went for my macho act. Now, that I've mellowed out in my 40's, I attract more women! But, the wife would kill me, so I ignore it! LOL

Stargirl
07-23-2008, 11:14 AM
There was such an emphasis on looks alone when I was younger. A cute guy could have a dreadful personality (or a girl too) with a laugh like a hyena, and STILL get the chicks/guys. He could be full of him/herself, and have a whole line of eager "doormats" to dominate/use. I watched those so called "icons" marry and divorce, and become not too appealing any more. I was attracted to the quiet, or funny boys who weren't macho, but would stand up for themselves and others if it became necessary. And my girlfriends were the type to defend any "sensitive" guys who were picked on by the jocks/morons.

Crossdressers would have been more than welcomed into our circle. Bodies age, and so we mature (hopefully) beyond mere appearances, and begin to see how important character and sensitivity can become. I have no problem with crossdressing people. I am trying to develop eyes that see a person, and not male female components, but it's okay to love both sides. It's just that when I see the whole being..I feel my inner person, and not just myself as female, too. I get glimpses of something, and trying to explain it is a little hard, so forgive me if I sound a tad off the wall. Arianna knows what I mean. I guess it's like having "spectronomic eyes ?" (whatever that really means)

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-23-2008, 11:22 AM
My wife thinks I'm very attractive when dressed femme. Also she loves me in guy mode also. its great having a suportive wife.

Felicity :)

abundantly_me
07-23-2008, 12:11 PM
I believe it's the confidence thing that women pick up on, something about a person who feels good about themselves.

Amy Lynn3
07-23-2008, 12:44 PM
I am 62 years old and I have noticed that the older I get the more I'm hit on by women. I too have wondered why this is happening. I have talked to older guys and they say it gets worse as you get older. My answer to this question is.... pickings get slim for women in our age range, due to the death of a husband, divorce or the fact women live longer than men. Its the supply and demand thingy going on....I guess.

TommiTN
07-23-2008, 12:46 PM
I am 62 years old and I have noticed that the older I get the more I'm hit on by women. I too have wondered why this is happening. I have talked to older guys and they say it gets worse as you get older. My answer to this question is.... pickings get slim for women in our age range, due to the death of a husband, divorce or the fact women live longer than men. Its the supply and demand thingy going on....I guess.

Worse?

Nicole Erin
07-23-2008, 06:57 PM
... pickings get slim for women in our age range, due to the death of a husband, divorce or the fact women live longer than men. Its the supply and demand thingy going on....I guess.
Not only that but older guys just are not usually into women their own age, so the womenh cannot be as picky.

pantyhoselover
07-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Hi Pantyhoselover,
As women get older they do tend to look for different character traits in a guy. The dare devil, macho, selfish play boy types seem to lose their attraction because in your maturity you realise that these are not things that necessarily make a balanced relationship.

I would say that a lot of CDs do demonstrate a more thoughtful, considerate front than say your regular macho guy, and that could be a very attractive attribute. However, not all CDs do, some are just men in dresses and still hang on to their male identity big time. If that identity is chauvanistic, selfish, macho or controling etc then the CD is by enlarge exactly the same.

We do read the odd thread on here dont we of CDs who announce to the world that their wife will just have to accept them for who they are because they are not going to change. Now Im not saying there is anything wrong with that statement, but it is a very Alpha male attitude which demonstrates the male head of the household type. On the other hand the more feminine guys tend to understand their partners fears and concerns and want to meet their partners where they are and not where they think that they should be. They do not think they have a devine right to understanding or acceptance, they know that they have to work at it because in the end it will be worth it. Now thats a very feminine character trait and one which I would find particularly attractive.
Take care
Bev
Hi Bev06,
I think this is what I was getting at. Some guys are into the macho thing. But I guess many gg's like this. I could never be like that. I was always athletic, and not generally into feminine things (although that's changing for me). CD'ing was more of a fetish thing when I started, but now it has morphed into something different. Maybe my feminine side is coming out more (no pun intended).
thanks for your insight,
PL

joann07
07-23-2008, 07:12 PM
I've been to many bars and clubs and never been hit on by attractive hetero women.
I don't know, maybe I just pass too well. :strugglin

Hugs!

Samantha43
07-23-2008, 07:48 PM
I've been a chick magnet all my life, so nothing really changes........YEAH RIGHT! :bs: :lol2:

Joann - yes, you pass too well.

Bev06 GG
07-24-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi Pantyhoselover,
I am not so sure that most GGs do love the macho thing. I often listen to my colleagues and friends and they hate the fact that he goes out with his mates drinking, golfing, footballing etc etc. I have to say one of the biggest complaints is that macho men quite often have a very odd view of women and what our role is. How often do macho men help with household chores, ironing, washing up etc etc. I am certain some do, but it doesn't fit well with their macho image so they tend not to. And the biggest bug bear to me of macho men is that quite often they prefer the company of their mates to that of their wives or partners.
One thing I have found with alot of CDs is that they love women and want to be with them and i thats the type of CD you have then you have a great companion.
Bev

vivianann
07-24-2008, 02:16 AM
As a man I never have been a chic magnet, most women do not like the way I look, some are repulsed. Since I have been going out enfemme I get approached by alot of women, I get alot of compliments from women. I even get asked out by women. I really do enjoy the company of women, and I do love the attention that I get when I am in femme mode. I should have come out many yrs ago.

MarinaTwelve200
07-24-2008, 06:49 AM
When I studied art--especially CARTOON art, I was taught that MEN who are considered "Hansome" and sexually attractive (to women) more often than not, have some female physical characteristic, such as long eyelashes, clean shaven face, etc.---This fact was to be used in drawing cartoons, to convey such a person.---One person who comes to mind is FABIO---with his long , Blond curly hair, for example.----

I also noticed, that whenI dressed up (first and only time out dressed) for a halloween party a few years ago, I became THE center of attention for all the ladies.---So there IS something to this thing about women being attracted to some feminine features in men.

KayR
07-24-2008, 06:58 AM
When I studied art--especially CARTOON art, I was taught that MEN who are considered "Hansome" and sexually attractive (to women) more often than not, have some female physical characteristic, such as long eyelashes, clean shaven face, etc.---This fact was to be used in drawing cartoons, to convey such a person.---One person who comes to mind is FABIO---with his long , Blond curly hair, for example.----

I also noticed, that whenI dressed up (first and only time out dressed) for a halloween party a few years ago, I became THE center of attention for all the ladies.---So there IS something to this thing about women being attracted to some feminine features in men.

Thats true! I was blessed with very long eyelashes, and during my "dangerous" years (I'm now 62, for goodness sake!!) I traded on 'em with the ladies. Many times they said "I wish I had such lashes, I'd put mascara on them". At the time I was totally blokey-bloke, so mascara did nothing for me. If only I knew then what I know now!!