PDA

View Full Version : thanks

kym
07-23-2008, 11:38 AM
i want to express a sincere thanks to all the lovley ladies here. I came here looking for answers and advice initially and got both through just reading the posts. I realized today that i have gone from looking for advice to giving advice where i can on here which tells me i have transformed my mindset in a positive way and now i'm very comfortable being kym, so much in fact that i'm in the process of trying to pass in public and build my wardrobe so i can go 24\7 and i am lucky enough to have the full support of my so. once again thanks everyone, i reall appreciate everything and Y'all are stuck with me for the long term.

Mollyanne
07-23-2008, 11:43 AM
What are friends for???? Please give your SO a BIG KISS and a Thank You for being supportive of you

:love: Mollyanne

kym
07-23-2008, 11:46 AM
i do every day mollyanne, she is so special to me.

Miss Thompson
07-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Kudos, kym!

Thanks for expressing so well what also some of us have in mind. Truly appreciate it.

You must be a very special person with a very satisfying relationship.

CD Susan
07-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Kym, I know exactly how you feel when you say you have gone from seeking advice to giving advice. I joined this site just three months ago and went through the same thing. When I first joined here I was so insecure about this whole issue of sharing my cd'ing with others. That quickly changed when I started communicating with everyone on this site. I have experienced a major change in my life as a result of being a member of this site. I want to thank all of my sisters here for making this possible.