PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it!

wolff8u2
07-23-2008, 08:00 PM
We (GF and I)took a realy good friend of ours fishing and to dinner. Some how we got on the subject of bestest friends can share anything, so we told her and she was extreamly supportive of me. We were discussing things she might have for me and we are planning a shopping trip with her sometime this weekend. How cool is this.

TommiTN
07-23-2008, 08:16 PM
We (GF and I)took a realy good friend of ours fishing and to dinner. Some how we got on the subject of bestest friends can share anything, so we told her and she was extreamly supportive of me. We were discussing things she might have for me and we are planning a shopping trip with her sometime this weekend. How cool is this.

WAY cool!

InterestingEnigma
07-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Awesome! Now I really am Jealous! :)

wolff8u2
07-23-2008, 08:30 PM
I know I got very lucky with these two. They have been friends for years and years. And she is right we can share anything, I was wondering if I should tell her and noe I am glad I did.

Tara LaBelle
07-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Give yourself a pat on the back! Hope I'll have the spine to do the same!

CD Susan
07-23-2008, 11:10 PM
Beth, you are one lucky girl! I wish I could meet a woman that would be so accepting and supportive. Having to hide being a cd from those that we consider friends is so unfortunate. There are times that I feel I want to tell everyone that I know but realize that not everyone would be accepting of it. This is the only part of being a cd that I do not like.

Angie G
07-24-2008, 12:26 AM
Way cool Wolff you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

wolff8u2
07-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks everyone, I can't wait to go shopping with them both.

tricia_uktv
07-24-2008, 03:10 PM
I have just come out to two more girls at work,. Spent a night at the Ladyboys of Bangkok sharing a table with six ggs (we had a great laugh and are meeting up again). All are good with it and find it fascinating. Yes, there are some who don't understand but they will run away. We will get support from most people out there and thats important to know.