PDA

View Full Version : Ran into a tranny chaser

vivianann
07-24-2008, 03:48 AM
last night I ran into a tranny chaser in a store, he approached me and told me he liked crossdressers, and then asked me out, I politely told him no I dont date men. and his response was why are you all strait? I said we cant help it we just love women, and we also like to dress like a woman. We had a nice conversation, and I was able to explain to him more why we are the way we are.

TommiTN
07-24-2008, 06:42 AM
Good for you, Viv!

Robertacd
07-24-2008, 08:22 AM
his response was why are you all strait? I said we cant help it we just love women, and we also like to dress like a woman. We had a nice conversation, and I was able to explain to him more why we are the way we are.

Tell him you love women so much you want to be one, or at least be as much like one as you can.

What's that saying? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-24-2008, 11:38 AM
last night I ran into a tranny chaser in a store, he approached me and told me he liked crossdressers, and then asked me out, I politely told him no I dont date men. and his response was why are you all strait? I said we cant help it we just love women, and we also like to dress like a woman. We had a nice conversation, and I was able to explain to him more why we are the way we are.

Vivian,
You handled that great! If he would've said to me, I would've just walked away, but hopefully you have educated him on us CDers.

Felicity :)

charlie
07-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Tell him you love women so much you want to be one, or at least be as much like one as you can.

What's that saying? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Robertacd just answered why I cross dress! I have asked myself many times as I am pulling up my pantyhose or adjusting my dress why do I do this? I believe this is the real answer!

Dixie
07-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Way to go Viv!:thumbsup:

tricia_uktv
07-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Hang on a moment girls, this is all too twee. I like men, I like women, Ilike people. I do have a fixation in my head about the kind of woman I would like to be, but that is my fixation and will be different from yours. As will be the response to the tranny chasers question. Was he tasty by the way?

Princess Chantal
07-24-2008, 04:06 PM
last night I ran into a tranny chaser in a store, .
Why were you running in a store? Did you see a shoe sale and he just happened to be on your path? Was anyone hurt? Did you exchange insurance information :heehee:

Fab Karen
07-24-2008, 04:12 PM
I can understand you NOT saying "we aren't all straight" because of worrying he'd try to be coercive. So you get a pass on mentioning that.

RavenAndrea
07-24-2008, 05:39 PM
I have had similar experiences in large cities like Toronto and Vancouver. When approached by one who wants to pick me up I simply reply that I am in a relationship and that I am not interested in one-night stands.
Andrea

victoriamwilliams1
07-24-2008, 06:38 PM
You did better than I would have done.