PDA

View Full Version : Gender Bending

StephanieT
07-24-2008, 06:21 PM
As I have stated in posts before, I have no desire to present as a woman but I do enjoy heels, skirts and a little make-up. Recently I have started to go out in public with a little gender bending. Somebody has to start for it to become accepted and mainstream. Today I went out in 4" heels and a little mascara. Went shopping in Kohls, Target, Kmart and the grocery store. Everything went well till my last stop at the grocery store. As I was walking in, I got a sarcastic nice shoes from an old fart who was with his wife. I just said thank you and kept walking. Did my grocery shopping with no further issues. You might say I was pushing things a bit since I had on pink pumps which were mostly covered by my long bootcut jeans. I have to admit I do enjoy going out and gender bending. Here are the pumps I was wearing.

victoriamwilliams1
07-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Cool, He could have been a CD too.

Christine Kelly
07-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Nice shoes!
Love the pink.
:)

RobertaFermina
07-24-2008, 06:33 PM
I get it!

I did the same thing in tight jeans, skintight blouse with an open chest, and eyemakup and sparklies on my face....and bald.

I got a lot of strange reactions, and the ladyfriend who hung out with me had quite a kick (she's a closet feminizer, I think!).

I've moved on to crossdressing, though.

I guess gender-bending is scarier for me than crossdressing. Hmmm....?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

StephanieT
07-24-2008, 06:41 PM
It is not as though I haven't crossdressed fully, I just don't plan to go out in public. I have a moustache that is a part of me and I plan to keep it that way. This means I could never go out as a woman so I do the gender bending thing. I actually think it would be great of men wearing skirts and heels was acceptable in society. I would be a happy camper.

Amy Hepker
07-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Hey, I am going around in Male mode with a Bra on and it is very obvious, because you can see my B Cup Breasts sticking out. I have not had any bad comments around town. I do agree with you that we need to start being ourselves to make our presents known. We all need to do our part to show Our support, not meaning showing our Bra only under clothes.

Joy Carter
07-24-2008, 06:59 PM
You just do what your comfortable with Hun. It's not illegal and if you enJOY it, all the better.

rachellenicole
07-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Great pair of shoes, just go out and have fun with it!!!

Rach

StephanieT
07-24-2008, 07:32 PM
I belong to another forum called HHPlace.org. There are quite a few guys who like wearing heels. Many of the guys describe there adventures street heeling. The more the merrier.

renee k
07-24-2008, 09:25 PM
As I have stated in posts before, I have no desire to present as a woman but I do enjoy heels, skirts and a little make-up. Recently I have started to go out in public with a little gender bending. Somebody has to start for it to become accepted and mainstream. Today I went out in 4" heels and a little mascara. Went shopping in Kohls, Target, Kmart and the grocery store. Everything went well till my last stop at the grocery store. As I was walking in, I got a sarcastic nice shoes from an old fart who was with his wife. I just said thank you and kept walking. Did my grocery shopping with no further issues. You might say I was pushing things a bit since I had on pink pumps which were mostly covered by my long bootcut jeans. I have to admit I do enjoy going out and gender bending. Here are the pumps I was wearing.

Nice Heels, where did you get them? I gotta have a pair!!

Huggs, Renee

renee k
07-24-2008, 09:30 PM
Nice Heels, where did you get them? I gotta have a pair!!

Huggs, Renee

Never mind,Found them on Payless web site $22.99
Huggs, Renee