PDA

View Full Version : First Bra snap today

Amy Hepker
07-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Well, I was bound to happen and it did.

A friend of mine at work came up behind me and snapped my Bra strap. Yes, everyone at work knows I have been wearing it, you cannot miss it. I have B Cup breasts sticking out and they know I am wearing a Bra because one of the Ladies at work came up to me and patted me on the shoulder to find out if I did have a Bra on.

Oh Ya, I am out at work. Things really are going smoothly, I have not had any real problems, but I have had a lot of joking around about it. I don't care what they say as long as they do not try to Physically hurt me in anyway.

I am proud to wear my Bra and nobody has tried to stop me from wearing it, not even the bosses.

I do know now how girls feel when someone comes up behind you and snaps your Bra. It did take me by surprise, but I handled it well. It was Great to know I have experienced what almost every girl goes through.

victoriamwilliams1
07-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Now thats intresting. It is great to hear that things are going well with you at work.

Nicole Erin
07-24-2008, 07:40 PM
hahahahh I would have snapped it just for the hell of it. You are now initiated into booby ownership-hood

Certain things humans cannot resist doing. Like -
Kicking car tires when inspecting a car.
Sticking one's tongue on a 9 volt battery or frozen object. [hard childhood lessons]
Looking down when someone says not to.
Snapping the brastrap of a woman who we know we can get away with doing it.

The past couple days I have dressed a little more like "me" at work, and people seem fascinated by it. One of the team leads told me my shorts were too short [but they were not]. He is some gay dude, I figured he would enjoy my sexy smooth legs.

Maria2222
07-24-2008, 09:08 PM
I really glad to hear it's working out well at work for you Amy. It's especially good that people can joke about it with you.

SusanLaine
07-24-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm happy to hear that things are going well at work but I'm dismayed to hear about your bra snap incident. This strikes me (pardon the pun) as something that 11 year old girls would do. Even in good fun, which from your tone sounds kind of iffy, this is inappropriate workplace behavior.

Okay, I'm sure I'll get flamed for taking a hard line on what seems so innocent. Nowadays all I can think of is how I would react if one of my daughters, who are in the workforce now, was to be treated this way at work.
Sue

Beth-Lock
07-24-2008, 10:26 PM
I sometimes go out underdressed like that, and am dreading that someone might snap the bra on me someday. But it would be sort of comical and as you say, give you a feeling of being more like a girl, by experiencing part of what they experience. (Better the pain of bra snapping than some of the other things they experience!)

darla_g
07-24-2008, 10:37 PM
Does that maybe constitute sexual harassment?

Angie G
07-25-2008, 12:41 AM
Lucy girl to be treated like a girl.:hugs:
Angie

karynspanties
07-25-2008, 05:36 AM

I know if your a man and do that to a woman it would be! I guess this is one of those double standard type of things.

Bev06 GG
07-25-2008, 07:37 AM
OMG Amy,
I didn't know you were out at work. Well done. Be prepared for some teasing though and remember to laugh at yourself too, people like it when you dont take yourself too seriously and just so long as its friendly teasing with boundaries and not done with any malice I think thats nice. Sort of shows they love ya. I used to occassionally tease one of the guys in the office because he was gay and we had a great laught, i have to say though it was definitely a two way thing because he gave me back as good as I gave him and it never got out of hand. Sadly he's left now but we still keep in touch, I call him my little puff and he calls me his tranny lover.
Take care
Bev

Bev06 GG
07-25-2008, 07:39 AM

Hi Darla,
I think if it has boundaries and isn't over done then it could be construed as affectionate teasing. It does also depend on the person giving and the person receiving. If Amy was ucomfortable with it and said so and it still continued then yes it definitely could be. However, she sounds like she is more than able to cope with it to me.
Bev

pamela_a
07-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Amy. congratulations on your first snap, welcome to that exclusive club. I'm glad to hear things are going well at work. Always remember to keep your head held high, your chest out, and your wits and sense of humor ready.

-Paula-

Daphne7
07-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Your bra snapping experience reminds me of me. lol, i know that sounds odd, but after i found out about my hubby's CDing i started to think about all the things that i had experienced due to my gender and then i tried to figure out which of those things he might want to experience. Slowly over the first few months of knowing I tried to give those experiences to him in the safe confines of our home. It turned out to be a very good way for me to be part of his dressing and gave his dressing in front of me many positive reinforcements. We all want to be sexy, feel sexy and have other people think we're sexy.

Glad you got the bra snapped, albeit most girls get that in a school setting. Do be careful to note the line between playful coworkers and malicious (inappropriate) teasing.

charlie
07-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Hello Amy!
Coming out at work is truly a brave and courageous thing to do. It rates right there with telling your SO that you CD. If any place on earth could give you grief (both harassment and $) it would be at work. Also, we all tend to spend more time at work then anywhere else. Glad it is all happening to you in a very positive way. Bra snapping is in jest and fun (like in 5th grade) so I think that is a positive thing!

RavenAndrea
07-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Was it a male or female that performed the unsolicitated invasion? I don't believe bra-snapping is appropriate conduct in a workplace (or many other venues).
Andrea

Emma England
07-25-2008, 03:09 PM
What I have never understood is the reason for snapping someone's bra?

Emily Anderson
07-25-2008, 03:26 PM
It was Great to know I have experienced what almost every girl goes through.

Indeed, snapping ladies brastraps is commonplace where I work.

It works best with the younger ones, because they don't suspect that this sort of behaviour occurs in an otherwise strict business environment. Still, they get used to it after a while, and it's great fun for the guys.

whitelace
07-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi Amy, sounds like you are a hit (actually a miss) lol, the collegues that bother with you must; #1 like you #2 approve of you #3 feel you are a good enough sport to be approachable to be kidded
Enjoy the novelty and may it never where off !

PS keep us a breast so to speak hugs ....lacie:battingeyelashes:

Amy Hepker
07-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I do keep a smile on my face, stand up straight with breasts sticking out, and I try to get along with everyone. The guy that snapped my Bra was doing it in fun, and we did laugh about it. They know I am not Gay, so it is just being friends. I have worked at this company for over a year now, and I started wearing a Bra about 8 months ago. At first I did not pad it or anything it was just on under my T-Shirt, I had a western shirt over that, that I left open. No one noticed at all.

My breasts have grown quite a bit with herbal hormones and I fill out a B Cup nicely, well they finally started to notice recently and then in a Plant setting, it is not long before someone asks about your protruding breasts. So, I told them yes they are real and I do have a Bra on especially after a Girl I know came up to me and patted me on the shoulder to see if I did have a Bra on. Then the word was out and I am out to the whole plant.

There is only one person there that I am really worried about, but even he talked to me the other day. So, yes I am enjoying every minute of it.

Don't think for one minute that this girl does not do manual labor, the other day we had to dump 30 Lbs. bags of fruit into barrels and I did more than my share of them. The same guy that snapped my Bra came over and seen that I was sweating some much that even my protruding breasts were soaked with sweat. That brought talk about taking me to a wet T-Shirt contest from him, we all laughed about that. I am a very good natured person especially when I can be myself, AMY!

Farrah
07-25-2008, 04:08 PM
I've always wanted someone to snap my bra!! I'm glad everything is going well for you at work. Have you thought about going to work dressed some days?

Emily Anderson
07-25-2008, 04:15 PM
The other day we had to dump 30 Lbs. bags of fruit into barrels and I did more than my share of them.

Breasts certainly help to counterbalance the weight, especially when hauling bricks over the shoulder! Well, I know in this case it was fruit, but I'm assuming your weren't carrying them front-loaded.

joann07
07-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi Amy,

That's great that everyone seems to accept your wearing and its nice to have a little fun with it.
You have a unique situation and I'm glad things are working out very well.
Congrats!

Hugs!

Cindi Ann Kelly
07-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Wow, that's great! I wish that I could get away with
that. I wish you the best of luck.

Cindi Ann:love:

mskilmer
07-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Amy ... you're my hero ... SO COOL!

Jilmac
07-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Amy, I doubt I ever would have had the stones to wear a bra (or anything else feminine) at my job. I was a carpenter, and the company I worked for, (a major utility), had a person who was transtioning. This was back in the '70s and whenever she came up in conversation, the talk was always negative. I believe that if any of my co-workers had known about my dressing, I would have ended up as part of the building foundation.

You are a very fortunate girl to have such a great bunch of co-workers and to be able to joke about your femininity. Perhaps your bra snap incident was a sign of their acceptance. :cheer: Score one for us girls. Luv and :hugs: Jill