PDA

View Full Version : Morning arrives...

meg_dc_00
07-24-2008, 08:37 PM
The sun is rising, you have on makeup (from the night before), and you're feeling happy. You've just spent the night with someone you've just met and you'd like to know better...

Of course, if the person was a girl, I'd want them to see me in boy mode. However, with another crossdresser, I'm not so sure; I'd be worried it would be a turn off.

Do you "say goodbye", have a last kiss, change, and go...

Or do you change into andro/boy mode, and present yourself in drab and then.... go?

Or do you stay and not care?

Just wondering...

RavenAndrea
07-24-2008, 08:58 PM
I always carry some makeup in my purse (at least enough to touch up my previous evenings appearance). I would try and make myself look as pretty as possible regardless of who I spent the night with.
Andrea

Deidra Cowen
07-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Funny topic...good post sweetie!

Generally I do my very best to get home that night...my makeup and all that really has taken a beating by the next morning. But! I can think of two times I had to go home the next morning still in my clubbing oufit and with da makeup a mess! Oh lord! What a wreck I was... that I tried to cover up with big sunglasses.

By the way there is a funny video on youtube about this very thing...notice the CD at 50 seconds into the vid!!! Here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rBLNRgT3YQ

If I get to know them better and I am staying at their place...then its easy...I just bring my makeup and cloths. But generally I really like to have 'dates' come to my place for the night...that way I have all my stuff and I can redo the makeup and change the next morning. But then again thats pretty rare...most guys or Tgirls will haul butt home in da middle of the night too...and frankly it makes it easier the next morning and they don't get to see me lookin rough in the morning when i wake up!!!

Celeste
07-24-2008, 10:35 PM
I think I would ask the other person first and see how they felt about it.If I were considering spending more time together,then I could be flexible either way.The best scenario would be to shower together,get made up again together,have some breakfast and some nice music with it,then get back into each other again.

NoraTV
07-25-2008, 12:05 AM
I never spend the night -- never never never. I want to be remembered for how I looked when I was taken to bed, rather than how I looked the next morning.

Angie G
07-25-2008, 12:24 AM
I don't know I never lived the wild life hun.:hugs:
Angie

AmandaM
07-25-2008, 12:55 AM
Well, if he/she was coyote ugly and my arm was trapped I'd naw it off to get away. If he/she was double-coyote ugly, I'd naw the other arm off so it never happens again!

meg_dc_00
07-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Well, if he/she was coyote ugly and my arm was trapped I'd naw it off to get away. If he/she was double-coyote ugly, I'd naw the other arm off so it never happens again!

Either way, wouldn't waking up next to someone "double-coyote ugly" be equally traumatic as waking up to nawed off arms? Haha.

I like the thought about showering together. :battingeyelashes: